T.T.R v's DOGS

• Thread starter Celtic Crushers
  • Start date

DeletedUser

And if ya wanna try balzi.....how about W10. I'll defo be there and if you are then we can find out once and for all how good you really are. Munch all the barbs you want at the start coz I'll be looking for you. Can't wait bud :D

ah dam something i was told,

but sure :icon_twisted:i will be there and will look fory you

DeletedUser

Good to hear m8......lets make W10 interesting for us both OR the 3 of us if CJ agrees she's gonna do the same then lol :D

DeletedUser

telling you would just ruin the surprise, may see you there ;0)

DeletedUser

this is weird now i have in my hands 4 of your villages ? :p

DeletedUser

and still only what 5 ish players attacking lol! who needs a whole tribal op when your target doesnt know how to defend, starting to regret this thread yet?

DeletedUser

wait a second... from the start of the world means nothing...

"oh id smash you from the start of a world.. oh id do this and that,, why arnt you doing this now? we could all start the world at the same time... we all started with the same basic village... are you simply a bad loser? can you not stand to accept the fate of your villages and your poor defensive technique? bad rep for you master of grandmothers.

DeletedUser

wait a second... from the start of the world means nothing...

"oh id smash you from the start of a world.. oh id do this and that,, why arnt you doing this now? we could all start the world at the same time... we all started with the same basic village... are you simply a bad loser? can you not stand to accept the fate of your villages and your poor defensive technique? bad rep for you master of grandmothers.

I kind of disagree, if I were to have been in UK8 from the start I wouldn't be facing the difficulty curve that I am now with =GA= members just being able to attack me, and the MAD - -DoD- war would be at least a little more balanced.

But size isn't much compared to skill and a good player can last a very long time against an opponent far larger, unfortunately we all have to sleep though :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

you sort of did agree with me in your entire statement,, meaning,,, hes just pants... and cant admit it... im sure you would be more of an opponent if you were bigger.... most people ive attacked have had sort of a chance to prove themselves,,, they couldsa dodged and fought back, but it doesnt happen as often as you'd like...

DeletedUser

Celtic Crus......what?? Sorry who are you??? Never heard of you? Are you supposed to be good or something?? Doubt that very much based on your brash ego based posts on here. But thats just my opinion, come on what worlds you been on, what stats you had etc...OD, vills, Points, Tribes etc.....I would be bothered to look at the stats myself, but I know if I mention it here your ego will take control and post it for me :p