T3RROR, whats the score?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Twisted logic. Your marriage comparison would be valid if the accounts merged, but they didn't, so it's a poor analogy to try to make.

Unless of course, by brooching the subject of marriage, it was a veiled proposal towards T3RROR asking for him to marry you, Cooper?

:lol:

DeletedUser

Wow, a thread all for me =] CLT i never knew you like me so much :icon_wink:

I sort of see what Cooper is asking W~A~R, but the answer is Obvious, No they wont attack Tribaljak account, Well... not until the time comes anyway.

As for me against W~A~R... well time will come, Who knows what the future it holds.

I dont think ill be so quick to jump ship this time, as im not the leader anymore, so i dont have much on my shoulders. And for the record shaun, your attacks kept me around for longer, ive already explained this to you several times.

DeletedUser3953

Just so everyone realizes Cooper DID NOT START THIS THREAD, it was a bunch of posts moved by CLT to prevent spamming in another thread, So all of those people who said cooper started a pointless thread READ BEFORE YOU POST.

DeletedUser5475

Just so everyone realizes Cooper DID NOT START THIS THREAD, it was a bunch of posts moved by CLT to prevent spamming in another thread, So all of those people who said cooper started a pointless thread READ BEFORE YOU POST.
CLT made the thread b/c of cooper.'s incomptence in posting ON TOPIC. It was started b/c of his statement, therefore he is the origin of the thread.

DeletedUser5421

grrr, making me come back to explain this.

JDM said:
CLT made the thread b/c of cooper.'s incomptence in posting ON TOPIC. It was started b/c of his statement, therefore he is the origin of the thread.

i was asking the question because of shaun's comments, didn't realize i was reading dogs verse C~C or i wouldn't have bothered.

john if u think i'm anywhere near smart enough to flamebait on purpose, thanks, i wondered how something like that would play out.

Quest2005 said:
Twisted logic. Your marriage comparison would be valid if the accounts merged, but they didn't, so it's a poor analogy to try to make.

it was the closest thing i could think of to someone changing there name... it was just meant to point out the the person at the computer is the same dispite the name change, dave is having real trouble grasping the concept....

Now can i go in peace?!? if only i had CLT's powers i'd delete this as the most pointless waste of energy ever

DeletedUser

it was just meant to point out the the person at the computer is the same dispite the name change, dave is having real trouble grasping the concept....

No trouble grasping what you're saying at all Coops. The person who was playing the T3RR0R account had too much on and decided to give T3RR0R up and co-play his brothers account for him therefore reducing his playing time. Different account being co-played by two players. The T3RR0R account has left the building. Seemples.

john if u think i'm anywhere near smart enough to flamebait on purpose, thanks, i wondered how something like that would play out.

Oh I think we all knew what you were trying to do Coops, stop going all blonde on us. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5421

could be hard but i'll try

eq3rqv.jpg

DeletedUser

look`s like Abi Titmuss to me!
Where`s Avid Merrion when you need him? lol

DeletedUser6488

why we even given this guy the attention he does not deserve
hes a quitter and a deserter
close this thread CLT do us all a favour

DeletedUser

why we even given this guy the attention he does not deserve
hes a quitter and a deserter
close this thread CLT do us all a favour

What how can you come out and say a thing like that?? Your one of the ones whos been spamming the other threads about it, if he Doesnt deserve it then drop it, No-bodys pushing your hand to do it, this thread was obviously made to try and stop that spamming and you continues to do it, youv only got yourself to blame for keeping it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.