T4h Disband & "Official Surrender"

DeletedUser

*Jonno* - well a number of us were complete noobs when we started UK1... and thereby lies a tale for another day. And I may agree in part about Pat doing well there - we had other fish to fry and something had to go, because negotiations in which both sides don't get something they want rapidly fail. However, since nothing else you said here affects the points I was making, I will leave it there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my impression is that most of your progress there has been at the expense of empty accounts.

I wonder how house of windsor, knick-knack and your co take that? You forget taff that the vast majority quit after weeks of bashing, most notably Smitty who from what i saw got very little help from his tribe mates. Having said that i would not refute that i hit and take dead accounts and build from it. That said only if i can get in before you or Siantony ;)

DeletedUser

Well House of Windsor made the observation himself, some time ago, so I guess with equanimity. As for the rest, not just cheap shots, but lacking in point: I think it is probably obvious to everyone that LRAG would be trying to get to internals before you do. Or had that thought not struck you?

DeletedUser1942

Well House of Windsor made the observation himself, some time ago, so I guess with equanimity. As for the rest, not just cheap shots, but lacking in point: I think it is probably obvious to everyone that LRAG would be trying to get to internals before you do. Or had that thought not struck you?

Seemingly looking for the next internal, rather than the next enemy, hence the consistent loss of villages :lol:

DeletedUser6603

Not involved in this war, never have been, but thats exactly what I thought when I read that post.

I hate internalling, such a waste of a noble that could be put to good use on a red.....

DeletedUser

Perfectly reasonable position, Pablo, I think everybody finds internalling uninteresting. But are you really advocating we wait until a blue dot turns red before taking it, just because it's more fun? I'm sure not. It is an obvious and unacceptable waste of a tribe's resources to fight for a villa when someone was quite happy to clear it for you because despite leaving, he wanted his villas to remain in the tribe.

I can understand Stutzy's position of course. He would be delighted if whenever someone found RL had caught up with them, we left his or her villas lying around for W1N. So of course he is trying to promote that with his usual "subtlety". Unlucky.

DeletedUser6603

Like I said Taff, I don't know the ins and outs of what is happening between LRAG and W1N, apart from what the war stats show. What I would want from my tribe is for them to focus on the enemy before all else. Nothing comes before trying to push a frontline back. Otherwise you are on a hiding to nothing.

DeletedUser1942

I can understand Stutzy's position of course. He would be delighted if whenever someone found RL had caught up with them, we left his or her villas lying around for W1N. So of course he is trying to promote that with his usual "subtlety". Unlucky.

It would be a delight indeed - however, we all know LRAG's members are not ones for attempting many ops, therefore know that they will pounce on easy vills all day long.
RL however is not the only reason for LRAG players quitting - the case has also been where they cannot handle the mass of incomings W1N give them, and decide its easier to logout :)

DeletedUser

Perfectly reasonable position, Pablo, I think everybody finds internalling uninteresting. But are you really advocating we wait until a blue dot turns red before taking it, just because it's more fun? I'm sure not. It is an obvious and unacceptable waste of a tribe's resources to fight for a villa when someone was quite happy to clear it for you because despite leaving, he wanted his villas to remain in the tribe.

A waste just like having the troops from inactive accounts sat defending your villages? Its no wonder we ripped through K6 so quickly half the vills were empty with their troops in your villages! At last check (i went back about 8 pages) you are 140-4 internals vs enemy vills. 3 of those 4 are back in W1N hands now. 140-1 Taff thats shocking no matter which way you attempt to spin it!

DeletedUser

hi all its been a long time, first jonno give it a rest u still complaining about Taff lol i rememeber before u ran to w1n LRAG taking vills of you and many other tribes with ease, we had a good planner and a great team. The problem LRAG had it lost its core players to RL and could not fill the accounts with new blood. LRAG in its day with full strength players was a match for anyone. Laugh all you like and say shut up lol but its true. RL catchers us all out sooner than later pitty LRAG lost so many good players in such a small time.

anyways well done w1n u did play a good game, this world was over months ago really lol but u must respect the fact w1n have won they covered there accounts with new blood quick and easy if a player left which for me was key to them staying number 1, massive number 1 in ODA and villages well played.

also have big respect for LRAG for atleast hanging round even if the stats are bad and the internal rate is high.

no respect for T4H bar a couple of players, u talked a good game but played a bad game.

hope to see some of you maybe on w12 if you up for it, ill be coming back for a pop at it IF settings are good.

DeletedUser

hi all its been a long time, first jonno give it a rest u still complaining about Taff lol i rememeber before u ran to w1n LRAG taking vills of you and many other tribes with ease, we had a good planner and a great team. The problem LRAG had it lost its core players to RL and could not fill the accounts with new blood. LRAG in its day with full strength players was a match for anyone. Laugh all you like and say shut up lol but its true. RL catchers us all out sooner than later pitty LRAG lost so many good players in such a small time.

T4H have lost some key players during the war also due to RL also in such a small time.

anyways well done w1n u did play a good game, this world was over months ago really lol but u must respect the fact w1n have won they covered there accounts with new blood quick and easy if a player left which for me was key to them staying number 1, massive number 1 in ODA and villages well played.

also have big respect for LRAG for atleast hanging round even if the stats are bad and the internal rate is high.

no respect for T4H bar a couple of players, u talked a good game but played a bad game.

w1n have lost its share of players due to RL and other issues also.
ie: abdo and many others .
yes some were replaced with gr8 players, but some who did not put in the effort that the original players did.
that is not the key point that w1n is still rank 1.
w1n was rank 1 with 24 players at a point :icon_wink: so its not the player count that kept w1n going, its the fact that whoever joined w1n took it on themselves to act like the rest of the bunch , and thats being aggressive, where in Lrag, if ur going to follow ur leaders, u will be munching barbs and turtling . in a year time lrag managed to take 1500 vills off w1n, where t4h managed to take ~900 within 4 months. u are in no position to criticize t4h, nor anyone in lrag. im not saying Lrag did not put up a fight, well they did for the first couple of days, then it was all defending.

now when u look at the stats , u will see that t4h were still pulling op's and were able to take more from w1n in a given day in a certain month, u cant see that in Lrag war.

cheers.

DeletedUser

Bit puzzled by this, Pablo.

We all find internalling dull and uninteresting, fine. I agree. But sometimes there are few choices. When a member decides that RL has finally got him and he has to leave, he often wants his villas to stay in the tribe. Almost always, in my experience. So before going he will clear his villas for his friends. Or if he cannot do that he will pass to a sitter, with those instructions. Are you saying that you advocate not taking the villas, but letting the enemy take them and then go for them when they are red dots? Seriously?

I'm sure I must be mistaken, but if that is not what you mean, what is it you do mean?

DeletedUser6603

Perhaps I'm not explaining myself very well.

I do not disagree that internalling is sometimes necessary. I would imagine that nobles are a somewhat precious commodity on W1 nowadays, with an obscene amount of resources needed to create just one. They certainly became that on W7 where the largest accounts are quite a lot smaller then W1. We had to do all sorts of things to keep our members with enough nobles to continue taking the fight to our enemies, which at one stage included a ban on internalling unless there was a significant tactical need to do so. I simply have a natural aversion to it, and will only allow it to happen in a tribe I run if it is absolutely necessary. Even more so barb nobling, every KnK member will attest to that!

In the case of LRAG (id hasten to add I really dont know much about what is going on apart from what the war stats show). Without meaning to cause offence, the stats show that you are getting a certain body part handed to you on a silver platter. I had a quick flick through your recent conquer record, and all I see is internalling and barb nobling, with the odd W1N village taken here and there. I know W1N have a massive advantage, and are a formidable force. But I do know what it is like to fight a tribe many times larger than you, and I do know it is possible to give them a very hard time. You still have 10,000 villas, thats more than enough firepower to run some rather nice ops!

My point is simply that I would want my tribe giving everything to the fight for survival, not feathering their own nest with easy internals. In some ways this may well have been T4H's downfall, they had a fair few members who got fat and happy off the big grey area we left for them (our leaving gift ;-)), and perhaps not enough members wanted the fight when it came to it. LRAG's war stats speak for themselves, as of this morning for the last month you have lost 1349 villas to W1N with a gain of just 100. That equates to 3 W1N villages per day you are taking from them. If you do LRAG vs LRAG, it shows 601 conquers for the last month. Thats 20 a day! Thats a tribe on the run mate, and if you dont fight back you and your members are simply wasting your time, and money.

I advocate fighting my enemy, not waiting to get taken out.

W1N - in some ways I feel sorry for you guys. I now know what its like to start what you think will be a big, world defining war, and have it fall flat on its face rather quicker than anticipated. It's nice to win, but damn its even nicer when you have to fight for it. Ive lost count of the number of KnK members who got excited over incomings, they were so few and far between!

*Sits back and awaits an LRAG backlash* ;-)

DeletedUser1942

LRAG in its day with full strength players was a match for anyone.

Really??? Thats the most ridiculous thing ive read on these externals!!

LRAG made poor choices all through its world, recruiting poor players, poor diplomacy etc - as a tribe they have done very little, and there poor ODA shows they have lacked the willingness to take a war to the enemy.

no respect for T4H bar a couple of players, u talked a good game but played a bad game

Having warred both tribes, i can safely say T4H are due far more respect than LRAG. On a personal note T4H have been the only challenge, LRAG put up very little fight and could not fight back - T4H were able to co-ordinate, and made myself and W1N work for any gains.

DeletedUser

hope to see some of you maybe on w12 if you up for it, ill be coming back for a pop at it IF settings are good.

Far to many holes to cover all points but i'll start. I was in ODA i lost villages to an LRAG op where i was surrounded by LRAG on the K5 K4 border, no shame in that funny thing is LRAG offered peace to ODA first chance they got. Again no shame in that it was a tactical merge and full credit to Pinto for doing it! As for running dont make me laugh cornered by barb munchers and then offered a frontline account again in a better run tribe. This is the best bit LRAG were never a match for anyone simply due to the fact that members were encouraged to noble barbs in order to get to the front line. If you have a little time take a look at the likes of Ethansdad in W1N he had no frontline for 6 months but worked for the tribe knowing his time would come! Thats what a real tribe is made of.

DeletedUser2961

Ok, I have started a new thread for this argument to continue, but what I will say is, most of you will not know or have forgotten that *Jonno* and myself were in a tribe that merged into ODA. I worked well with *Jonno and class him as a good friend. It was because of this I spoke to him about taking Beancounter account whilst I was in CHE!!! and BEFORE he joined Lrag.

DeletedUser

Di, surely you are letting the facts get in the way of the spin here ;)