T4H to APOC - The implosion.

DeletedUser

(I should warn you, there aren't any fancy pictures or anything. I like to get straight to the point. It's also likely to be very long)

As most people are probably unaware, APOC formerly known as T4H fell apart over the past five days. Things were already tense until a few days ago two council members decided that all activity would cease while they went away for the weekend. With two already absent dukes, one of which never said anything on the forum, and the other who was away for so much he was out of touch with what was going on with the tribe, it was the straw that broke the camels back. Members were also fed up with with lack of leadership and lack of direction, and some had left before any of this occurred.

Before the absent duke arrived back, I sent out a circular giving everyone the choice on what to do, since T4H was imploding and to me it was the right thing to do:

Hello everyone.

As some of you maybe aware a lot of the tribe is leaving,

I would like to give you all a chance to decide what you will do, as T4H is imploding. I and others were fed up of being told what to do all the time and any effort we made to help the tribe was either ignored or overruled.

Now things have come to a head. I think it is only fair for you all to decide on what you will do.

Whatever your decision, I wish you good luck.

Regards,
Sirihar.
Rodgermi sent this message in response in a circular:

This is total bull the tribe isnt imploding we have a few issues.

These issues need to be sortd i agree but with area leaders sending messages like ths maybe the wrong people are running the k,s.

Please hang on things will come right.
At this point there was a breakaway tribe called FREE, and rodgermi posted this:

Just to let you all know we cant allow members to cause trouble in the tribe and get away with it they are now all classed as enemies to our tribe.

Anyone who sent troops to any of them need to withdraw them now please including melanerz

Thy are now open for knobling.
Right i have been talking to lynne apparently the spark that caused the dominoes was the moaning by hardhitter & jadjadjad about lower point recruitment.

To explain why it was done:-

Melanerz was attacked and wiped out by why, he restarted but was obviously very weak as you know i senta circuler called a call to arms and buil up his troops for protection.

We then stared sitting him 24/7 and sending him ressies to build him up again, We then started recruiting all the big & fast building players in the area to establish a foothold for our tribe and to ensure they can dominate the sector.

Because this is a newly formed k the biggest players where only around 70/150 points but they where dominating a very new sector so obviously these are the people we wanted and i believe this k will end up one of our strongest.

Some of our players didnt agree kicked of then went of for the weekend which infurated lynne and maste who along with me where taking it in turns sitting and getting our member protected and built up so now you should understand what happened.
This member then went on to kick every person being sat, and used the duke's account sit to give himself duke privileges. He wasn't well liked.

Anyway, moving on to the recently formed APOC:

Well T4H had their day and couldn't cut it .
Now the APOCALYPSE is reborn
Now we are left with the real players .
LETS KICK BUTT
After the duke returned. The only players that are left are ones who never read the forums nor answer mail. Quite possibly a few more will leave.

Think it is fair to say this weekend has been devistating for this tribe. Lots moving to new tribes or just leaving.

Rumours and hear-say will have been heard by most. The reasons for this is simple. Lots of experienced and active players lost faith with the management. As a vote of confidence for Martin Ward as soon as he returned last night he set about doing his hardest to clear up what he could.

So where do we go from here?

As of last night Martin changed titles of most leaving himself as top dog, therefore everything now lays in his hands (sorry Martin) but I dont see this as a bad thing. Each section still has its Section Leader (SL) and theses should be your first and hopefully only point of call. Use theses people, they are here to help in anyway they can. If they cant then they will not be SL for long.

Each member should be keeping an eye out for DECENT new recruits. If you see anyone keep an eye on them see how they are building, if they look good contact your SL and invites will be sent after a brief account sit.

Finally a big thanks to the players who see this tribe as something worth saving and sticking around. We've had our little blip, now we start to move forward.

Liver-lad
Running round like a headless chicken more like. During my time in the tribe I organised a NAP with ZD and I received a friendly message:

why are you speaking to them ? who told you to seek a NAP
He didn’t like anyone organising anything without his say so. The NAP was made while he was away, and the council agreed on it. Another reason why the I and others were getting fed up.

And the returned duke talking to ~LGA~:

There was a bit of an internal clash up while I was off line but its sorted now . I merged with T4H and although we were the larger tribe I agreed to take the tag T4H . Since then there has been T4H tribes cropping up everywhere and the 2 tribes had different views on how to run a tribe. its come to blows internally and some of the T4H guys have left the tribe.
So the names gone back to APOCALYPSE and I am in the process of recruiting a few guys I know I can trust . To be honest I think its better this way we had to many chiefs and not enough Indians.
I’m aware it isn’t coherent and probably doesn’t make sense, but I’ll go back over it later to change it so that it makes sense. Any questions please ask.

As to the future of APOC, there isn’t one, at least none that I can see. There are too many problems internally. The tribe wouldn’t survive a war, nor would they offer any form of offense or defense.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Martin Ward invites you to the tribe 'APOCALYPSE' (new) Aug 02,2010 00:57

They work fast, I even got a mail :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Right i have been talking to lynne apparently the spark that caused the dominoes was the moaning by hardhitter & jadjadjad about lower point recruitment.

To explain why it was done:-

Melanerz was attacked and wiped out by why, he restarted but was obviously very weak as you know i senta circuler called a call to arms and buil up his troops for protection.

We then stared sitting him 24/7 and sending him ressies to build him up again, We then started recruiting all the big & fast building players in the area to establish a foothold for our tribe and to ensure they can dominate the sector.

Because this is a newly formed k the biggest players where only around 70/150 points but they where dominating a very new sector so obviously these are the people we wanted and i believe this k will end up one of our strongest.

Some of our players didnt agree kicked of then went of for the weekend which infurated lynne and maste who along with me where taking it in turns sitting and getting our member protected and built up so now you should understand what happened.

I never moaned so I don't know why you have posted that. Please try and find a single point of evidence which suggests I did such a thing. Apparently is the right word. Lynne is misinformed because we were head of recruitment and when you start seeing 30 invites rolling out per day with no explanation we questioned it.

Additionally, 'went off' Just doesn't make sense. You made it sound as though we have gone AWOL. We did not, we clearly stated on the forums that we would be gone and the date we would return. It is not us who are responsible for the down fall of the tribe it is you. I was on my own for about a week and manage to keep everything running smoothly.

I want to know what bad decision I made.

DeletedUser

Rodgermi posted that, and it is relevant to this topic. I'll edit the post to make sure that it's clear.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You could of mentioned to me when you were coming back jad! Set me as your sitter and I didn't know...

I did post for support btw, but it didn't even get a single response. If you didn't find the report someone nobled the village you were aiming at while your nobles were on route, they then put some defence in and killed your noble and most of your troops, then Lynne's attacks hit and there was nothing left I could do to save it.

DeletedUser

I'm not blaming you. I am blaming the back stabber lynne.

DeletedUser

You did? That's a first. Asking what?

Martin Ward today at 00:58
We have had a bit of a shake up and T4H has now been stream lined and we have gone back to our original name [ally]APOC[/ally].
Would you be interested in joining us ?
I have taken the liberty of sending you an invite I hope you don't mind
RGS
Mart

Meechan10 today at 11:42
Sorry, I've quit.
Good luck

Martin Ward today at 11:43
Cool no probs
can i have your villas !!!!!!!

Meechan10 today at 17:00
You'll have to beat Avaz to them

That :lol:

DeletedUser

aw meechan quit :(

Lynne's not a backstabber, she always made it quite clear she disliked you.

DeletedUser

Oh dear. Martin's that desperate?

He sent that mail out to a lot of people. He asked why didn't I and the others wait until he got back, as he would have sorted everything out. Too late for that.

And jadeth, Lynne did make it clear that she disliked you.

DeletedUser

Yeah but catting someone down they knew was away is backstabbing in my book.

DeletedUser

Yeah but catting someone down they knew was away is backstabbing in my book.

She had left T4H when she sent those attacks. Backstabbing it would be if it happened while that person was still in the tribe, but she wasn't.

DeletedUser

I don't think it would of made much difference if you had been here though. The tribe was falling apart so nobody was going to send support out! Plus you didn't have any where near enough troops to defend against what she sent.

DeletedUser

Martin Ward today at 00:58
We have had a bit of a shake up and T4H has now been stream lined and we have gone back to our original name [ally]APOC[/ally].
Would you be interested in joining us ?
I have taken the liberty of sending you an invite I hope you don't mind
RGS
Mart

Meechan10 today at 11:42
Sorry, I've quit.
Good luck

Martin Ward today at 11:43
Cool no probs
can i have your villas !!!!!!!

Meechan10 today at 17:00
You'll have to beat Avaz to them

Shame you gave up. I was hoping for a decent fight. Zzzzzz.

DeletedUser

Shame you gave up. I was hoping for a decent fight. Zzzzzz.

Never really tried in the first place. I sniped a single train, everything was away 'cause n00bek was supposed to be nobling, then Avaz joined in :lol:

I'll happily oblige next time though :icon_biggrin: