TA

DeletedUser

Hello........my name is Travis (aka FIN) and I am becomming a Turtle. :(

I came into this world by the request of some great friends to play in the core of a world and kill kill kill. :) Things were going well. I would take out players near me eating myself larger and larger always looking around my area and seing potential red dots that were not red yet. I always treaded light in areas as to not stir up a hornets nest, but never really shyed away from stepping on toes. For this is a war game and war must be had. Muhahahahaha
but then one day it happened. It all started about 3 weeks ago. A rain of nukies, fake nukies, noble trains... all headed toward me in a hail storm. I had some support and could move alot around also so i was not concerned. I continued to make my own attacks and noble villas all the while, but what changed was as I was rebuilding.....my villas were becomming more and morefilled with HC, Sp, Arch, Sw, and cats! That is not like me. My villas used to be full of deathe and destruction.. LCs, Axe, MAs, and Rams. Now..... now I am just a shell of myself. I am turning into a turtle. :(

I am seeing a counsler... trying to figure out where it went wrong. Why I changed my ways. Why am I turtling up. :(

Thaks RK....(snif snif).. for......for turning me ..turning me......into... A TURTLE!....

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone knew how to reply to this but thats fin - this is him in real life - he's always complaining - he moans that he can't find a boyfriend - he moans that he's getting old and now he's moaning about getting some TW action.. such a softie!!