take-over acc

DeletedUser

hello, I'm looking for some free account, doesn't matter which tribe, I have experience with bigger ones, contact me via skype toke.toky

DeletedUser4753

i think a couple of xprd players have a 30 minute inacitvity window you could assist with

DeletedUser

I dunno D1... think i spotted 1 with a 4 hour inactivity window.... they might need another co to fill it :p

DeletedUser4342

The amount of merges your side, there will be more ppl one 2 accounts then there was in the tribe hehehe

DeletedUser4753

forced interneling doesnt mean we aquire co players

we rely on good players not activity abuse

DeletedUser4753

yes cheetah i am well aware how u guys maintain activity abuse i was merely trying to point dearest huto to you to add to your 60 man tribe :)

DeletedUser11285

Are you upset coz your tribe decided it was no match for us mate

DeletedUser

I don't find that funny robbie, I cry myself to sleep every night cause of XpRd!

DeletedUser10224

What's a co player?

A co-player is somebody you trust who has the login name and password to your TW account.

You cannot both be on the account at the same time.....if one is logged in and the other logs in, it will kick off the one already in.

You usually communicate through skype for instant communication....as this is the key to co-played accounts. You can check to see if your co-player is already on the account.

You can have more than one co-player....so, for example, 3 people can play the same account.

Ideally, but not absolutely necessary, co-players are usually able to play at different times of the day.....so the account is active for longer periods.

Hawk

DeletedUser

lol, what would a suicidal duck do?

...waddle into a foxes den?

...or offer themself to a game butcher?

...eat bread covered in toothpaste?