Taking over an abandoned town

DeletedUser

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how do i go about getting a new town?

can i take over an abandoned town and if so how do i go about it

thank

DeletedUser

Conquering Villages.

The help pages. You should read them :icon_biggrin:. There is a lot of helpful information in there, they explain most of the basic gameplay elements very well. If you can't find your answer there, that's when you post in the forum.

DeletedUser

In addition to all this (more changing Nindel's). Use the search before asking a questions.

DeletedUser

In addition to this, it is usually more fun to noble a player village. Abandoned villages don't bite back.

DeletedUser

In addition to this, it is usually more fun to noble a player village. Abandoned villages don't bite back.

:lol: Now this is very true however i thought i would use a Abandoned one just to find my feet get a feel for what lies ahead

As for all the other In addition
sorry i will know better next time to use the search:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Tip:Set up a train before you noble any village (4 nobles). Then you can noble more than one village in the beginning

DeletedUser

Why would he want to do that? There's no difference in nobling 1 village a time and noble 4 at once and then wait. And you'll become a lot easier target as now you're deviding you troops between 4 villages.

DeletedUser

Same topic different question ,
When nobling a village , lets say it has a wall and headquarters at level 15 , should i send along rams and catapults to destroy it or is it wise to keep it intact and use soldiers as main attacking force .

DeletedUser

I just answered your question in the other thread :icon_biggrin: