TBR & TBR & AOD & AOD & AOD & AOD & TREK v -E- & -E-

DeletedUser

Got to say gents, I understand diplomacy can be fun but don't you think you're stepping on the point a bit here?

DeletedUser

ermahgerd ders sooo meny ov dem dey gt t0 win :eek:

Tribal Hugs make Pushty sad. :c

DeletedUser

Our first mistake wasn't forming an alliance with the whole top 20 in the K, KNEW we missed something :(

DeletedUser9598

Liam thought you were leaving lol just cant bring yourself to go can ya :)

DeletedUser

Hardly angry. It's dead anyway, no sense making useless threads for cheap laughs because tribes aren't going at it 1v1 - Though it does give every one a break from the usual drizzle that is generally accompanied by the brown nosing i see in every thread.

Can't we just post cat pictures instead ? :(

DeletedUser2918

Got to say gents, I understand diplomacy can be fun but don't you think you're stepping on the point a bit here?

This made me lol

'HippoCostume' (if the player is the same as the poster) is himself in the familly tribe of -E-, LIGHT, and +E+.

Not really sure if i understand the opening post - is he making fun of TBR etc etc or of all the tribes (including his own)?

DeletedUser9598

Awww you'd miss us if you went for good, admit it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

This made me lol

'HippoCostume' (if the player is the same as the poster) is himself in the familly tribe of -E-, LIGHT, and +E+.

Not really sure if i understand the opening post - is he making fun of TBR etc etc or of all the tribes (including his own)?

Yahhh I am part of -E- :lol: We were seperate, but thought it might be an advantage to join up with someone else. But yes, I am mocking myself I suppose, just found it quite funny.

DeletedUser2918

Don;t bother replying. Externals are boring and full of the same mundane idiots that strive for the smallest glimmer of attention.

Although i dont necessarily agree with Pushty (in my mind if you quit TW, feel TW is rubbish, and hate the UK forums then you're kind of wasting your time being here)......feel free not to post nor to visit them then.

no-ones forcing you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yet you comment on my post. Are you that moronic? My opinions are less flawed than yours. you should think before you speak. Though clocking up a sad post count like that no doubt comes from moronic and flawed posts that have little relevance.

Don;t bother replying. Externals are boring and full of the same mundane idiots that strive for the smallest glimmer of attention.

You misunderstand, if I actually cared, I'd have drawn up more coherent points. You're an absolute hypocrite - you join the forums and mock them, it's a very similar concept to what I'm doing, except that I've actually contributed several positive posts, whereas you just moan about something that you have never had involvement in.

Laters, keyboard warrior. <3

DeletedUser10601

Externals are boring and full of the same mundane idiots that strive for the smallest glimmer of attention.
Especially since you started made the first, and frankly the rest, of your 4 posts.
You moan about how the externals are 'dead' but feel the need to flame a post which tries to create conversation, aren't you a fantastic conversationist.

On topic: I'm only seeing 2 AOD tribes? Are there 4?

DeletedUser

I've seen 3 didn't have to look too hard for them either
I got confused when I was marking them on the map

DeletedUser

On topic: I'm only seeing 2 AOD tribes? Are there 4?

There were at one point if I remember correctly, I made up maps once which had four of them marked on. Looking at it they may have reduced it to two. However the two 'BIT's have now got involved, more the merrier!

DeletedUser11245

T.A have joined on the TBR side and Light have joined on -E-s side

DeletedUser11247

Send in the spears! But in all honesty, I think it is slightly good that a tribe would go against that amount of tribes to fight for the members which they have, brings a tear to my eye.