Team Myrmidon reborn

DeletedUser7179

HI Everyone

It has been a long time since I came on here and a long time since I have played and I must say it is good to see so much activity in game. However one clear thing Ive noticed, is there is no fight in rounds. This needs addressing!

There are two large teams of TeamUk and TeamUSA who never join unless there are 6+ players and both never seem to join if the other does lol So here I am to start a 3rd team of players to offer a resistance!

My main aim at the moment is one of training. I am looking for people who are willing to put the time and effort into the game but have never really been able to keep up with some of the bigger guys but would like to learn the ins and outs of the game.

Requirements
Time
Patience
honesty

If that sounds like you feel free to give me a shout. It will not be easy for the start up period with such large teams but thats fine! I learnt to play fighting large teams alone and its something I enjoy and can show the accepted players the chance to learn to play against these teams

If interested my skype is Jobson1984 or feel free to message me here.

Please include your in game name in the mail and a brief description of your past experience

Thanks for reading
Lionheart123
http://uk.twtotal.net/ladder/endlos.php

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Just to clarify,TeamUK is an international team; we were formed to participate in the masters tournament and none of us are under any obligation to team with each other during normal rounds.

We aren't scared to face .US but why would we join a round without any preparation to fight them? That is exactly what they want so they can boast of an unfair win afterwards.

So instead, we are just focusing on us and playing on our own terms. We don't owe anything to anybody.. we're just trying to improve..

Also.. many of us are without a definitive server team since Kev scrapped sneak (I was giving chat priviliges, but frankly I haven't got the time.) I think a few of us could apply for MYR if you'd have us.

We want a slice of the cake too :icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser11069

Fear not peasant, Da DKing found it interesting enough!