TEAM ON

DeletedUser117

Question: What is/are the aim(s) of the tribe after the first week?

Ever been in a tribe that has only one sole focus? Nauz probably will be here for a few weeks, if he isnt near predator that is :lol:
But the aim is to try and bring some fun back and decent PnP, Tracey has got Thar locked in her basement and I have a few in mine, so hopefully we can have a few mind benders along the way. I think your account played in Rumble for a bit, so sort of like that - with chainsaws and no attitudes.

probably lower points, but top 10 is not our aim, debauchery is though :lol:

DeletedUser

Ever been in a tribe that has only one sole focus? Nauz probably will be here for a few weeks, if he isnt near predator that is :lol:
But the aim is to try and bring some fun back and decent PnP, Tracey has got Thar locked in her basement and I have a few in mine, so hopefully we can have a few mind benders along the way. I think your account played in Rumble for a bit, so sort of like that - with chainsaws and no attitudes.

I think you overestimate Nauz. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser8621

The tribe will only last a couple weeks (max)........

Then disband since Nauz will be gone :p

Insulting Nauz really is like tripping your kid into that mud puddle xD

DeletedUser8621

Lol. :p

Maybe Nauz will actually play this world for more than 24 hours (;

DeletedUser117

maybe, uk needs an epic world now and again. Not that he is epic mind you, but he has a form of ADDR . . . . oh look a bunny!

DeletedUser3371

I was tempted to use the multi-quote but this is enough. If potential is anything to go by we may be in for an epic world .... if not some lively forums will be a welcome change.

If Sparks can find out which mod. has the key to unlock Chopper ...... we might even be able to crank up the Nauz bashing another few notches and she will offically become my new hero!

I think there are some things that are even beyond her though. (Shame)

Good luck, TEAM ON!

DeletedUser

There's no need to farm active players, ever.

So I can just ignore this then ;)

Beautiful Lies on 06.06. at 18:57
There's always a fair amount of luck involved when joining a new world in regards to your location. Your luck has yet to be decided as your area is both potentially very lucky and potentially very unlucky. I have been rank 1 on 4 .uk worlds, 13 .net worlds, 2. de worlds, 1 .us world, and 1 .se world. If you should choose to stay in this area you will be outgrown, out-trooped, out-farmed, and just generally outplayed; especially since this account is co-played by not only me, but Purple Predator who is quite likely even better than me. This will most likely result in you becoming my farm, or on the off chance that you're really good, my noble target. On the other hand should you choose to restart you might later consider having started near me initially to have been quite lucky due to the help and advice I am willing to give those that choose to restart to help them dominate their new area.
tl;dr version: Restart for your own good.
~Nauzhror
sgk204 today at 02:28
Shut up Nauz!

DeletedUser

Cant disagree on that score:

sparksYesterday 11:17 AM et you regret that princess crap now, hey boy
NauzhrorYesterday 11:17 AM(laugh)
Yesterday 11:18 AM aLL i HAVE TO DO IS HIDE MY ALIAS
Yesterday 11:18 AM and aim for rank 2
Yesterday 11:18 AM peoplewill assume I am rank 1
Yesterday 11:18 AM and spike that poor sap
Yesterday 11:18 AM err
Yesterday 11:18 AM cat his barbs
Yesterday 11:18 AM (laugh)
SparksYesterday 11:18 AM not really, your posting will sort you out
Yesterday 11:19 AM and you cant hide that ego

NauzhrorYesterday 11:19 AM
ALessonInHumility

noonewill think that'sme
Yesterday 11:19 AM
:x

Here we go lol....

ALessonInNobleRushing today at 02:38
Saw your forum post, Beautiful Lies isn't Nauzh. I just might be though.