Tedd Bundy Pays to Cheat - Proven.

DeletedUser13668

I have been battling Tedd for some time now, always thought we were involved in a fair fight, but not anymore.

take a look at this

https://uk21.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/d041b20b2b77806da96a41d65129a256

https://uk21.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/25eb0a9f66aff4eea269a953898cbf3b

at 1419 wall is knocked down to level 10, at 1455 its back at 20...

now i know this can be done by using shitloads of pp, but to me its paying to cheat.

what is the point of building rams and knocking down walls if you can just pay to rebuild them instantly?

I have suspected this for some time as i have attacked newly taken vills and been surprised to see the wall at level 20, his explanation is that he does not use rams, now its clear from the above reports that he is prepared to pay as much money as he can in order to keep a village.

Always though he was a good player, now I see he just pays innogames money so he can get away with cheating

Tedd Bundy - hang your head in shame.

Deleted User - 70854

Yay thank you for the post yorkie :)

First of all, let me address this "fair fight" you speak of.

I have been attacking, and nobling, RP as a tribe. Now ofcourse I am fully aware the majority of RP are not involved in this "war", but for you to think the fight is fair, just highlights your ignorance, as you alone are double my size :)

but do not fret! I dont mind your need to have numbers on your side, it is only natural for you to feel safer that way.

so shall we look at the stats of Team Majestic vs 1/5th of ~RP~?

sure!

278d2e18186a3e15fda419ca0dea1484.png

Thats right! Little old me is winning 18- 3 :) With your 3 all being re-caps so far.

Now, lets address your shouts that im cheating.

Last i checked, using pp is completley legal in the game and not a form of cheating, tho perhaps it is frowned upon. But im sure it is clear to see the need for me to preserve troops? Seeing as im fighting a force 4 times my size! (1/5th of ~RP~ is 16 mil, compared to my meagre 4 mil).

Now i know it must be frustrating for a player with your ego (claims to be the best attacker in the "west") to not be able to take a village from me yet, but have no fear, im sure your shear size advantage will cause you to eventually take some :) Dont give up hope yet!

besides, its not like i spent any actual money, as i was kindly gifted the pp to build up the walls and preserve more troops :)

d5bcb24b7e214983d3e4617da37b57c3.png

You mention my new caps already having lvl 20 walls, well ask zombie pirate why that is! (if you can catch him online that is!)

Now please people, do not be too hard upon the poor yorkie, he is clearly in mourning over his precious nukes (the build of which is questionable, but thats a different argument).

But yorkie, there is no need to be mad, it is only a game :)

DeletedUser13668

not mad at all, tell me mr cheat, how many pp does it cost to double the number of troops you have?

you say you are winning a battle between 1/5th of rp versus yourself? you are deluded my friend you are not winning you are paying extra money to take villages and even more money to keep them, if we did the same you would be history a long time ago....but we do not cos we have integrity and prefer to play this game on a level playing field pitting wits and skills against each other, not whose got the deepest wallet.

shame on you, no wonder you are alone and no-one wants to fight you, who likes to play with cheats.

and do not dress it up any differently, you pay innogames to turn a blind eye, much as what people do in third world countries by bribing the police.

you carry on cheating mate, can't think how much satisfaction you can ever get out of doing well, when you pay for the privilege, do you do that with your women too?

DeletedUser10619

Honestly is there anything that cries out "bad loser" than this thread. Jesus Yorkie, pipe down a little. PP is there to be used, i'm sure when the first monthly premium payment came about, "purists" probably called people using the monthly subscription all sort of names, but now it is common place, essential even.

Innogames introduced these new PP uses, and of course new ways to gain PP. If there are morons out there willing to buy res with PP then i am happy to sell now and again. I have used PP to boost a wall in certain situations and why shouldn't I. Its not costing me anything, its making my life easier, and its causing me less hassle rebuilding troops.

So BooHoo you lost a few nukes or whatever, its not like you sent your first born out there to fight. So please do us the pleasure of piping down, act like a man, and grow a set.

Deleted User - 70854

Im not sure how ive "paid" to take villages haha, and ive already proved I didnt "pay" to keep this one :p

but its okay, I can tell you got a short fuse and see red when you cant take a village you want. Like I said, your brawn will prevail against my brains soon as theres only so much one can do with limited deff.

keep going and you will ge there! dont give up hope :)

DeletedUser13390

i find this thread absolutely hilarious.

tut tut teddy bear your such a cheat :icon_rolleyes: using the ingame features that innogames supplies i mean how dare you!

Deleted User - 70854

Im sorry Seany, will you ever forgive me :icon_cry:

DeletedUser13668

Simon, you seem to misunderstand me....you really doi. All I want is a level playing field so that we all have the same opportunity to do well. I may still take the village, i may not, thats not the point. The point is that some players feel the need to have to pay extra money in order to do well at the game.....I do understand your point about prem though, however that is a different subject and is a set fee once a month. Just kind of seems pointless building rams if they can be negated just by paying money.

Man utd cannot pay to play an extra man.

sore loser? not at all tedd makes out that he is such a good player but now it seems he pays innogames to become so.

I really would feel the same way if it were a tribemate too. I have loads of pp from selling resources, but i would never dream of using them to pay for an unfair advantage in game.

DeletedUser10619

No Man Utd cant pay to play a man extra, but they can pay to buy a man who runs a bit faster, and that would be the same as using PP to build walls faster

Now if man utd bought that faster running man with the proceeds from the sale of a player, then net they wouldnt have spent anything. For example like using pp that you have acquired through selling res for PP

Deleted User - 70854

Im sorry, I make out im such a good player? :icon_rolleyes: do you even read your mails? :lol:

please take a deep breath, calm down from loosing so many nukes to no prevail and choose your next reply very wisely hahahaha

theres no need to cry ;(

DeletedUser13390

oh god yorkie, will you stop with this whole fiasco. unfair advantage this unfair advantage that. the use is there for a reason, don't like it? leave. quit. go play a game that doesn't have this ability in the game mechanics. or as you keep saying level the playing field nothing stopping you from pping walls.
why should Tedd not pp a wall up when the option is there? especially when it hasn't cost him anything.

DeletedUser13668

ok fair enough, will leave it there. do innogames provide worlds that this ridiculous option is not allowed.

I know i am not alone for deploring this option.

But don't want to cause any arguments, just wanted to highlight this tactic....but after this world i will try to find an online game that does not allow one to enhance one's chances of doing well by paying more and more money.

Do you all do the same then? innogames must love you.

more money than sense.

Deleted User - 70854

again, I havent spent any money :)

do you want a hug? You seem very tense

DeletedUser13390

i like spending money on a hobby i enjoy. tedd, would you like some pp for the next village yorkie is hitting?

Deleted User - 70854

he seems determined to suicide nukes on this same villa ^^ feel free to fund the great wall rebuilding tho ;)

DeletedUser13390

might just do that buddy, i have a spare bit kicking around :D.

would be ashame for the almighty Ted who brags about his amazing skills to lose a village to someone as pretentious as yorkie :lol:

DeletedUser10790

Did i read it right that he claimed to be the best attacker in the west? Deary me, what a bold and unfounded claim he makes...

Good work Teddles keep it up bbs

blue

DeletedUser13668

no wonder ibf could not defeat you, just keep paying money for this that and the other. can you build troops instantly too? or is that in the next release, seriously, i haven't a clue what can or cannot be done with cash. thought you could just halve the rebuild time for 10 pp, but apparently you can halve it and halve it again indefinitely so long as you are prepared to pay.cos

I am at a great disadvantage, cos i am not prepared to pay but hey ho, i am still nearly twice your size without spending a single penny apart from buying prem.

And its kind of a compliment knowing that you cannot beat me without paying innogames to fix it for you.

DeletedUser13668

Did i read it right that he claimed to be the best attacker in the west? Deary me, what a bold and unfounded claim he makes...

Good work Teddles keep it up bbs

blue

no, i said i was the fastest nobler in this world, thats not an opinion its a fact - take a look at the auto updating maps if you do not believe me....and no i have not paid any extra to achieve that.

DeletedUser13390

LOL! yorkie seriously you should be a comedian.

your so pretentious its unreal.

you aren't as great as you think you are, infact i put money on Tedd being far better then yourself.

sorry did i just read that you are at a disadvantage? he is a 4mil player, you are twice his size yourself seriously stop with the the more you talk the more it burns the readers eyes. i never thought i would see someone who is actually worse then 360/acki on externals but by god you certainly are pushing the boundaries.

also which part of he didn't pay for the pp did you not understand? or are you just selective on reading?

what a joke.