Tedd Bundy Pays to Cheat - Proven.

DeletedUser

hahaha wow Yorkie how can you take credit for me quitting when i was being hit by god knows how many players. If you actually check the stats of the first op, i lost maybe 3 villages when i had 300 nobles incoming etc (numbers aern't really important blah blah) and then i hit delete. I had already said i was quitting but just when i was done nuking people (cba to find where i said that, its on externals somewhere); at the the point of the op we were something like 85% defence and the nukes were for recaps for when i knew i was going to get mega opped. Me and Beaver said we would defend against 1 big op and then hit delete (we had actually hit delete 4 times already but decided to go back in to do a couple more things). It takes 5 days for your account to go barb and so clearly my account would lose villages, you took 12 villages off an account that nobody was on; you can claim no credit for me quitting since you had no interaction with me up until the point that i said i would quit, only when most of the world attacked me did you then join in. I think it is hilarious you take credit for this, i look forward to your explanation.