Tedd Bundy Pays to Cheat - Proven.

Deleted User - 70854

yorkie, you have twice the off villages that i do deff villages and still cant take one. A few wall levels doesnt change that much... you are a joke :)

DeletedUser10790

Dude dude dude chill it

Im around for a few hours so feel free to skype me so i can teach you how to attack properly... Because if you could do so, any pping of walls woudnt matter to you as you'd have capped the villa in your attacks already.

PP is a part of the game -get the hell used to it and stop being butthurt cos youre too poor of a player to cap of someone significantly smaller than you.

blue

DeletedUser13668

LOL! yorkie seriously you should be a comedian.

your so pretentious its unreal.

you aren't as great as you think you are, infact i put money on Tedd being far better then yourself.

sorry did i just read that you are at a disadvantage? he is a 4mil player, you are twice his size yourself

yes thats right i am twice his size, even though he started the world well before me, even though he plays 24/7, even though he pays extra for added advantages, now why do you think that is, do you think that i work up one morning and foound all these vills in my account, no, i earned them. through skill mainly. the majority are real caps, of course some are internals and even some barbs when the tactic was needed. you cannot possibly judge never having been head to head with me, but tedd does, see if he will admit that i can play this game without paying extra.

DeletedUser10619

Yorkie, do you use farm assist, or Account manager?

And you make a really good point Seany hasnt been head to head with you. But you have been head to head with Tedd, what is that score?

Deleted User - 70854

Thats not what i heard yorkie, even your duke said most your villages were internals or inactives ;)

Also, Ive spent large parts of this world in wars where the odds were stacked well against me, because that is the part of the game I enjoy. As a result I am far more defencive, which as everyone knows means you grow slower. You would be no where without ~RP~, without their protection as, like you say, you are 80% offencive ;)

now why dont you use some of that "skill" you claim to posses and take a village off me already? Oh wait, thats right, you tried har har har

DeletedUser13668

you know perfectly well that we are not allowed to noble your villages in ibf territory, so its a simple task to leave them all empty and stack the few you have in our territory.

I have asked ibf for permission to go one on one with you but they refused. so our hands are tied.

It does not need skill to take a stacked village, just loads of nukes, anybody can hit send, neither does it require skill to defend such villages, just keep sending more and more defence to the village, again as simple as hitting send.

i have yet to see tedd snipe a single village, yet as i am 80% offensive i have not been able to stack and therefore use alternative methods to defend my villages.

as far as the origin of my vills are concerned all i can do is direct you to twstats and see for yourself.

but look i do not want to get involved in an argument here, i have made my point, you have made yours, we disagree. lets leave it at that and move on.

i will not be posting here again.

Deleted User - 70854

Yes you have not seen me snipe because I havent had a train to snipe yet.

Your trying to use Brawn over brains, sending a ton of un timed nukes at a stacked village har har har

DeletedUser

not mad at all

Clearly you are or you wouldn't be bitching about losing to someone who pp's his wall. If tedd wants to pp his wall, let him. He shouldn't have to make your game enjoyable by losing to you. Stop being a little baby and play the game like the war game it's supposed to be :lol:.

Oh, and a question to whoever leads RP: Who invited Zombie Pirate? :lol:

EDIT:
you know perfectly well that we are not allowed to noble your villages in ibf territory, so its a simple task to leave them all empty and stack the few you have in our territory.

Erm, why may I ask do you have to ask ibf for permission to noble someone you are clearly enemies with? I think I know what the answer is! Hugging for the win! :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13686

I havnt read through all this just first couple but yorkie if u dont like pp worlds dont play them. Dont join then moan when someone uses the settings that the world has been set too. You knew the settings when you joined the world. Now man up cupcake.

DeletedUser

i never thought i would see someone who is actually worse then 360/acki on externals but by god you certainly are pushing the boundaries.

Pretty sure you are the most irritating external poster :p

Tedd do you want some more PP, i think we should get a fundraiser going

DeletedUser

I never thought i would see someone who is actually worse then 360/acki

The thing is though, Acki was terrible ingame and his posts on here were arrogant and full of shit, whereas 360 is decent ingame and his posts actually have truth in em :p

DeletedUser13390

you for real? lol his own tribes mate said countless times they wished he would stop posting on externals because 99% of time he was fighting a losing battle on here lol.

oh and 360, i hear that yorkie takes the credit for you quitting w21 apparantly you couldn't handle him attacking you :lol:

Deleted User - 70854

Incase anyone was wondering, since the day of this post:

b007406dd1fd3732c6026c9324864bad.png

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
my my my what a hilarious thread we have here.

now for starters where i do not agree with the P2W features unfortunately they are there so that inno games can rack in more money and continue to keep the game running so ideally instead of whining about it yorkie you should be thanking Tedd since he is adding to the continuation of TW's money increase.

i myself have also been caught out by many who use the PP choice to regain their wall levels even at morales of 33% which i might add really hurts. however... i have learnt that sending a well coordinated attack timing Nukes + Nobles within a second of each other can prevent people using the PP option.

perhaps you should try that Yorkie
:icon_rolleyes:

Tedd do you want some more PP, i think we should get a fundraiser going

:lol: +1 i approve of this

Last edited:

Deleted User - 70854

Timing nukes takes time and effort. Planning decent attacks take skill.

I feel Yorkie lacks all of the above mentioned qualities, and chooses to rely on sheer power, which clearly normally works against targets who will just give up.