Temp Declaration On O.O

DeletedUser

Hello everybody,

I am here to expose the lies behind this hilarious declaration that we received, here at O.O, earlier today.

The tribe temporary has declared war on tribe OCCULT ORDER!

War name: temp Vs O.O

Declaration:
DECLARATION

[ally]temp[/ally] hereby declare war on [ally]O.O[/ally]. This declaration is concerning the two aforementioned tribes only. Our reason for such a declaration is as follows:

Our previous relationship (NAP) was somewhat questionable, in that [ally]O.O[/ally] failed to realize that NAP is an acronym for None Aggressive Pact and decided to attack our members.

For several days we held off on retaliation in respect of the relationship, however, despite repeated warnings being made the members of [ally]O.O[/ally] failed to comply with the conditions of a NAP, therefore our full focus has been temporarily realigned to every member of [ally]O.O[/ally]

First off, someone should tell them that BB codes are void in declarations, this is my first world, even I know that :icon_rolleyes:

Now to the point:

Our previous relationship (NAP) was somewhat questionable, in that [ally]O.O[/ally] failed to realize that NAP is an acronym for None Aggressive Pact and decided to attack our members.

This is nonsense, 4 of our members were attacked for no good cause by temp members, we later heard from an external source that they had broken off the NAP without informing us.

We STILL have no mails telling us that the NAP was called off, let alone any respect for the 2-day cool-down period, this is somewhat questionable for a tribe of their stature.

From our overview:
Jul 11
21:25 The tribe has canceled their relationship with temp.

This was only because of said external source informing us and a few of our players being attacked. No formal prompting was given by the opposing tribe, temp.

Then they declare, we still have no mail from them about the NAP.

Pushty on 11.07. at 20:55
Hello,

First off - I'm [player]Pushty[/player], a baron at [ally]O.O[/ally].

It is to my understanding that we have a N.A.P, yet two members of ours have been attacked by those of yours, [player]Floydina[/player] by [player]scampton[/player], and [player]Lyxdesic1[/player] by [player]Daves23[/player].

I have seen in mails that [Anonymous] has told one of our members that the N.A.P is no longer in action, can you please confirm this?

Regards,

[player]Pushty[/player]

thorne999 on 11.07. at 22:01
hello you will recieve a mail from the leader of this tribe shortly about this.

We never heard another word.

Poor show, temp, poor show. What ever happened to respect and sportsmanship?

DeletedUser8621

Will be interested in seeing where this goes :) Nice post Pushty. +rep.

DeletedUser

2 day cooling down period?

I remember Serpico trying to give you a 3 day version of that and you still went forward and attacked him...?

Do they need to give you a mail about the NAP when you got rid off it?

Hello,

First off - I'm [player]Pushty[/player], a baron at [ally]O.O[/ally].

It is to my understanding that we have a N.A.P, yet two members of ours have been attacked by those of yours, [player]Floydina[/player] by [player]scampton[/player], and [player]Lyxdesic1[/player] by [player]Daves23[/player].

I have seen in mails that [Anonymous a.k.a thickrash] has told one of our members that the N.A.P is no longer in action, can you please confirm this?

Regards,

[player]Pushty[/player]

Someone needs to tell you that BB-codes don't work on externals :S

DeletedUser

I know they don't, I was merely exporting the conversation. >.<

We NEVER agreed to that 3-day period, so we were not bound in any way. He should have held off declaring for 3 days if he really wanted that period.

Our source suggests that they removed the NAP 2 days before we did, after several attacks and a nobling. As far as I'm concerned, this is like declaring on an NAP instantly.

You seem to have misunderstood my point.

And thanks bal0ns, I think that's my first rep :)

DeletedUser9540

Well, good presentation Pushty. That is quite poor on their side.

+rep

theres your second :).

DeletedUser

How much can you trust this 'source'? as far as I know there isn't a single Temp member not on thorne's side.

DeletedUser

Considering I stumbled across it whilst sitting one of our members, it was friendly banter - you know the sort, "Oh hey, haven't seen you since *blah blah* disbanded!".

Therefore I see no reason for the information to be invalid if it was initially merely between friends, I'd say the outcome backs up this source anyway.

DeletedUser

Just because a certain tribe member hasn't noticed the link in the corner or decided it's not worth the effort to set up the account to reply to pointless statements were you are trying to get some respectability for your tribe doesn't mean they haven't read it.

Side 1:
Tribes: O.O
Side 2:
Tribes: temp

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 24
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,393
Side 2: 137,530
Difference: 133,137

chart

I can see why aswell...

DeletedUser

And almost all of them are from players under 50K points, most of whom are isolated in K34.

I never said that they hadn't read it, I said they weren't defending themselves... You're not as deft as you like to think you are.

DeletedUser

you have had 700.000 point players attacking 30.000 weres the challenge in that?

DeletedUser

stop complaining pushtyyyy... there a no rules in war, I woulda betrayed you without even thinking about it haha :p

DeletedUser

do you even play w7?
your just upset cause pusthy and you have not been arguing recently

DeletedUser

stop complaining pushtyyyy... there a no rules in war, I woulda betrayed you without even thinking about it haha :p

Oh God, I thought I was safe from you here!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you are never safe from me :p

and of course im upset,,, I love our tiffs... I might have played world 7... Imay still be doing so now? in the form of one of your most trusted players :O or I might not...

DeletedUser9883

Temp reply

Ok first and foremost, the tribes temp and O.O had a NAP, this NAP was in place for some time.
During the NAP several members of O.O attacked temp members AND nobled barbs within temps 5X5 area.
Despite several repeated requests to cease attacks on an allied tribe, they continued. This inevitably resulted in actions being taken.

Your mention to the fact that you are yet to receive a mail stating that the NAP is no longer in effect, is to be honest, nonsense. You have the forum overview message stating that the relationship was canceled. The fact that a declaration of war is being made against a tribe surely is informative enough to see the state of affairs.

With regard to the fact that isolated players under 30,000 points are being attacked, well, who's fault exactly is this? I would have to say it is:
1) Your recruiters for not ensuring strength in that given area.
2) The so called isolated members for not realizing they are isolated and ensuring they have the ability to defend themselves for long enough until support can arrive.

Now that we have established that temp are by far dominating this war, with 28 - 4 concurs, O.O have decided to take another direction. Sadly one of our members set a member of O.O as their sitter, this was to activate the no attack for 24 hrs rule. Sadly the temp member forgot to cancel (yeah i know, it was pathetic and that member has realized their mistake and left the world) but the tribe that pride themselves on "respect and sportsmanship" entered the sit, deleted all threads and dismissed all members. This my friend is low.

Temp have rebuilt quickly and continued the offensive, without hindrance, which to be honest, i would have expected O.O to use that short spell to their advantage, but yet again it appears that members of O.O didn't realize what was happening (just as when the NAP was in-place, was canceled or war was declared) and missed out on a huge opportunity.

DeletedUser

A 3 day cooling-off period was agreed upon, so don't spoon-feed us that drivel. I saw you try to take one of our players out at 15:58:34 today, learn to build a nuke. The player was only a little over 25K points!

Espionage is a recognised aspect of the game, you should have had the necessary checks performed to prevent such an action - "all is fair in love and war".

"this was to activate the no attack for 24 hrs rule."

Errm, no. See, unlike yourselves, we don't find 30K point players challenging or threatening, we don't take the same "Quick! Rim them before they have 5 villages!" approach like you do.

We still have no statement regarding the NAP being withdrawn, which is common decency and a rule of the NAP.

Rebuilding from what? Did MAH bully you? Were L-S giving you a hard time? Aww, diddums.

DeletedUser9883

Firstly, your name hasn't even appeared in our support tab, so please refrain from trying to talk about nukes when you clearly haven't got any, and if you have your having difficulty launching them. Your OD ranking is too far to low in relation to your point ranking

What 3 day cooling off period? show me proof of the agreement to such a thing.

Espionage is spying mate, that was not spying, that was a cowedly last ditch attempt that failed!

Quick rim LMAO, an enemy is an enemy regardless of what weapon they hold.

You knew the nap was canceled, you seen it on your bloody forum Common decency LMAO "All's fair in love and war"

mah?? no idea what that is lol

i have to say, your little speech there is rather pathetic and ill thought out, particularly the "Diddums" part, what are you, 7?