Temp Declaration On O.O

DeletedUser

Firstly, your name hasn't even appeared in our support tab, so please refrain from trying to talk about nukes when you clearly haven't got any, and if you have your having difficulty launching them. Your OD ranking is too far to low in relation to your point ranking

This is my first world and I'm not well over 200K points, that was a half-nuke at best. Surely it wouldn't take a genius to work out that even the tiniest amount of extra support would have cleaned it? You even scouted it for God's sake!

What 3 day cooling off period? show me proof of the agreement to such a thing.

I will get back to you on this once I have consulted with our diplomat.

Espionage is spying mate, that was not spying, that was a cowedly last ditch attempt that failed!

Espionage is the infiltration of any organisation or entity, spying is a mere genre within espionage.

Quick rim LMAO, an enemy is an enemy regardless of what weapon they hold.

Fair enough, so long as you know what we think of that.

You knew the nap was canceled, you seen it on your bloody forum Common decency LMAO "All's fair in love and war"

Two days after you had cancelled it!! You had attacked numerous times during the period we had still thought the NAP was in place!

mah?? no idea what that is lol

"Mad As Hell", 200K rim-tribe.

i have to say, your little speech there is rather pathetic and ill thought out, particularly the "Diddums" part, what are you, 7?

I'm 15, and I could judge your age by your grammar and incorrect capitalisation if I so wished, but I shall not stoop so low.

DeletedUser

Ooh, this made me laugh:

jay-mat
Opponents defeated: 954.230 (159.)

Pushty
Opponents defeated: 361.184 (281.)

I'm less ranks behind than you... ;)

DeletedUser9883

of course i scouted and i knew support was going in lol, all will be revealed soon enough (its called a battle plan)

surely you have to admit that deleting forum threads and dismissing players is simply a dirty cowardly act that clearly shows inability to win with troops.

Again, the reason we canceled the NAP was because YOUR players were attacking ours, as the declaration so clearly states. Even Thorne tried copious times to ask the attacks to cease, yet they continued. Pushty, an act of war is what?
your tribe committed an act of war against an allied tribe and the repercussions of such are clearly visible in the war stats.

DeletedUser9883

Ooh, this made me laugh:

jay-mat
Opponents defeated: 954.230 (159.)

Pushty
Opponents defeated: 361.184 (281.)

I'm less ranks behind than you... ;)

LMAO we are discussing Offensive Nukes. try again and look at the As Attacker Rankings

big epic FAIL

DeletedUser

may i say, we only attacked one player, who was a refugee, we had all ready turned HT down when they asked to recruit him, and you denied he was a refugee,

DeletedUser

Oh, and back on your earlier point...

ODA
Rank Name

238 Pushty [O.O]

113 jay-mat [temp]

My rank is below my point rank, your's isn't :)