Temporary

DeletedUser6695

So whats your guys opinion on Temporary?

He seems to be keeping up with nauz :icon_cool:

I've got more axes and LC than Nauzhror so I should have a thread as opposed to him. I also have a 200k res hauled lead on Nauz, and I'm sexier. Where's my thread?

On topic: I predict Nauz will be gone before 50k. Not because he can't play longer, but he has the attention spann of a 5 year old.

DeletedUser

I approve of this thread. !

We've kept up with Nauz AND we (each) have a life. :O

DeletedUser

There infront of nauz, Nauz is loosing his touch! or maybe he is just letting cory and AP pass him?

DeletedUser

There infront of nauz, Nauz is loosing his touch! or maybe he is just letting cory and AP pass him?

Please stay on topic and make a separate thread for Nauz, this is about Temporary.

Temporary also has the worlds highest farm level.

DeletedUser

Sorry Temporary.

I believe this player to be the best on the world at this current time. I also heard he is full offense so he shouldn't take much clearing.

DeletedUser

Sorry Temporary.

I believe this player to be the best on the world at this current time. I also heard he is full offense so he shouldn't take much clearing.

I also have one of the highest wall levels;

High wall + Militia = Bye bye Nauz's offence.

DeletedUser

How big is your walls?

Level 14 wall. If Nauz's attacks during NB after demolishing his church;

Attacker Units: 0 0 0 0 0 600 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 75.000 60.000 150.000 2.400
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 600 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 75.000 60.000 150.000 2.400

Defender Units: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 300 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 237 0 0 0 0

I win!

DeletedUser

You forgot nauz's spears. I heard he's building spear nukes.

lol so wait demolish church and night bonus... i mean who would do that?

DeletedUser

12" :icon_redface:. Temporary iz da bomb, they will lead this world for quite awhile.

DeletedUser

Err? No, you don't.

We have the same level and I upgraded roughly 6 hours ahead of you. I also have more troops than you.

Doesn't matter. We both have 22, so we both have the highest. Therefore, saying I have the highest farm level is correct.

DeletedUser

Only way I see this happening is if they stick around after Detlef and I get bored of reminding them why they'll always be second-rate.

Not long now then, must be soon before you quit *checks watch*

DeletedUser

Ah, knew you'd say that >.<

Anyway, Temporary has been fairly lazy today. I've neglected farming a fair bit.