TFF:They're Finally Finished

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Alas, it is over. For over 2 years we have logged in just about every day(unless we were on holiday).

I have saved images of the tribal dominance maps, which in following posts I will upload and it will show the development of TFF, from rim tribe to world winning team of friends.

I first joined TFF on 27th September 2010, after brief stints elsewhere, playing under the username Triarii2d. I joined the zzdan480zz account in mid-May 2011, co-playing The Dan.

We are all finished now, our thanks go to all our players, our enemies and those who played Uk3 against us, you helped make this fun too.

Special thanks personally to these players, who were the 2 most important players in my Uk3 experiences.

Andrew(Billybonzo)
The Dan(zzdan480zz, then LouisJ accs)

Also very big thanks to all TFF and ex-TFF and also big thanks to Jo and Sally, both of whom I co-played for a short time on a different world.

Regards

Dan-tri

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Grats Dan, was fun nobling you while I was still playing ;)

-Ach

Triarii2D

Reaction score
The Maps:

The dates are at the top of the images

Map 1: Oct 2010

TFF at rank 2, mostly a big rim tribe, competing with SPQR and Rev and AOTS.

5n63x4.jpg

Map 2: Jan 2011

TFF after the EGG merge, dominating roughly half the world, MASK gone, AFA formed.

26458v4.jpg

Map 3: Dec 2011

TFF dominating over half the world, Death beginning to fall, AFA static, losing villages to TFF, gaining barbs.

nqx0ur.jpg

Map 4: Feb 2012

TFF after making huge gains in the north and centre.

11wbpc6.jpg

Map 5: World End Day

TFF rank 1, Death gone, AFA hold about 15% of the world.

14c9yt0.jpg

Thats a summary of TFF

DeletedUser

Great Maps...got any earlier ones Dan?

By the way Ach, everyone nobled Dan.....

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Great Maps...got any earlier ones Dan?

By the way Ach, everyone nobled Dan.....

Hehehe

And I don't have any earlier whole world maps, I have one of K25 on a different PC which has been screen shot, but the only people it will be relevant to are me and billy, think everyone else on it is gone.

DeletedUser7797

Well done to you guys, and love the maps.

It would be great if the TW mods or TW could issue monthly or similar world screenshots on all worlds so that we could all live the worlds