TFF V The Shroud Wearers!

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser5582

Ok by popular demand (ok Belstars but hey!) folks want the TFF v Death stats.

Now have taken them from the last week as said would go from the New Year so lets keep the Death hugging comments in here and not spam the other threads!

Sooooo!

Side 1:
Tribes: TFF, TFE
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 352
Side 2: 236
Difference: 116

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 12
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,341,166
Side 2: 1,566,970
Difference: 1,774,196

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 536,228
Side 2: 107,931
Difference: 428,297

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8800

thats impressive but only because you have kicked one of your players we were ripping apart lol

DeletedUser5582

thats impressive but only because you have kicked one of your players we were ripping apart lol

spam is super quick these days!

We never kick folk for losing villas or to protect stats. looking at TW stats he lost two villas in 2011 when in TFF and both to Rev folk!

DeletedUser8825

When was he kicked then? i took one on the 4th of jan 2011

DeletedUser

heres a bit more realistic stats. it includes the kicked player acc and tfe

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: aac165

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,499
Side 2: 23,802
Difference: 15,303

chart

Side 1: 480
Side 2: 146
Difference: 334

chart

Side 1: 61,126,884
Side 2: 198,185,847
Difference: 137,058,963

chart

Side 1: 4,621,744
Side 2: 1,426,368
Difference: 3,195,376

chart

DeletedUser8825

Surely the one and only stat that we should take note of is when the war between the 2 tribes started, with all players the were in the tribe at the time!
How bout it jo lol

DeletedUser8800

its so easy to make stats look like your doing well
as belstar has just done
or should i say stats dont lie lol

DeletedUser5582

so forgot about TFE :icon_redface:

will amend. Thinking stats from New year as new start though really doesn't matter. We can debate who should go where with old Astute gifting villas to Death and shifting def around for us :icon_rolleyes: Meh in the end what really matters is that everyone can have a few giggles.

TFE should have gone in though

lol have changed and Death gets one more! Go Death!!!!

DeletedUser

by popular demand...well lightly jo :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Players: AstuteUK
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,937
Side 2: 23,802
Difference: 14,865

chart

Side 1: 506
Side 2: 268
Difference: 238

chart

Side 1: 64,873,209
Side 2: 198,185,847
Difference: 133,312,638

chart

Side 1: 4,871,281
Side 2: 2,585,935
Difference: 2,285,346

chart

DeletedUser8800

lol im glad we are all having fun here lol
had to edit just realized what i put

DeletedUser5582

sheesh by popular demand!

did you forget all those Deathly transfers from the Skirt wearers?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH, SPQR
Players: AstuteUK

Side 1: 1,572
Side 2: 652
Difference: 920

chart

look we can bend, warp, change, amend and well fib about stats till is past my bed time hence the New Year new start idea discussed in earlier thread?!

Idea of this is to show the war going week by week. You want to include aac165 this week then go for it but if you click forever timeline all those others who recently merged into get left out so not really showing the true picture!

How about we reset from tomorrow and go from there?

Our spear nukes will be with you shortly!

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

hi lightly jo

there has been no bending no amending :icon_confused: just trying to show a real true reflection on the thread you started :lol:

looking forward to the weekly stats between the tribes :spear:

DeletedUser5582

hi lightly jo

there has been no bending no amending :icon_confused: just trying to show a real true reflection on the thread you started :lol:

looking forward to the weekly stats between the tribes :spear:

hehe excellent! So weekly as I said at the beginning then :)

Remember you click forever and all those Spare Players Quickly Required folk just disappear off those stats but am sure they merged into you as hated wearing skirts and thought dark robes and speaking in CAPITALS to one another was more fun!

Till next week then!

DeletedUser5528

This thread is flawed, For a start TFE is full of dead accounts being manned when folk can be bothered, Secondly as new start only TFF vs Death stats count. Lets face it if you are gloating about nobling dead accounts then you really need to up your ambition.

aac doesn't count as he is not in TFF any longer, Death are also able to dismiss players, so lets get real mr Belstars, TFF is one tribe, you can not count every player you take a vill off as taking it from TFF. I know you want to as your tribe is rubbish at attacking active folk but in most sane peoples eyes you are seriously deluded.

This thread is nothing more than spam from beginning to end.

DeletedUser

ok dan. i will get real. acc account does not count as you dismiss players when they lose to many villages to death :lol:

weather inactive or not villages are villages and if tff player are sitting cant be bothered with these i would ask myself if they can be bothered with their own :lol:

the stats i put up are a realistic picture of what is happening. shows the bigger picture :icon_surprised:

looking forward to seeing the stats from now as i can only see death taking more and gaining ground.

i think you only say its spamming as the stats go in death favour :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5582

ok dan. i will get real. acc account does not count as you dismiss players when they lose to many villages to death :lol:

weather inactive or not villages are villages and if tff player are sitting cant be bothered with these i would ask myself if they can be bothered with their own :lol:

the stats i put up are a realistic picture of what is happening. shows the bigger picture :icon_surprised:

looking forward to seeing the stats from now as i can only see death taking more and gaining ground.

yes you guys are doing really well!

last 48 hrs

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 113
Side 2: 103
Difference: 10

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 1
Difference: 18

DeletedUser5528

I think you need to wake up and put TFF against Deth in the stats,, You are losing!

In the last week we have nobled 52 more of your villages than you have of ours. If you seriously think you are at war with TFE then I want some of what your having. TFE do not run ops against Death, They do not work alongside TFF in our ops against you. So They dont count.

Active or inactive is irrelevant when it comes to TFE, TFF is TFF and nothing else, Now get your nukes out and start fighting someone that will fight you back, (pick me)

Stats are in TFF favour discounting all else and I'm sorry that doesn't sit well with you but I'm afraid when you come down from what your taking even someone like you may notice this.!

DeletedUser

dan dan calm down :icon_cry:

i have tff and deaths stats only that you want :icon_neutral:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TFF

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,540
Side 2: 13,846
Difference: 5,306

chart

Side 1: 105
Side 2: 139
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 61,385,949
Side 2: 116,010,115
Difference: 54,624,166

chart

Side 1: 1,009,203
Side 2: 1,372,445
Difference: 363,242

chart

as you see you have the slightest of advantages...only just.

i would say this is a good war