TFF V The Shroud Wearers!

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i can be rank 1 by inheriting the account along with a load of co-players, wow you really are good :icon_rolleyes:
trust me.. u can't :icon_wink:
/Dee likes that all think that my Acc is played by around a "Football-Team" ^^

he is not he
I am I.. Autographs will follow after the show^^

but 3 players on the same account running 24/7 so dont call them he they are them
u need a lollipop? :icon_rolleyes:

always the same topic.. :icon_eek:
Co-playing or not.. O_O
what is your point? :icon_eek:

do u think i dont would be good enough for play the Account alone? (as i have done the most time) :icon_rolleyes:
IMAO

i do not doubt Dee as one of the best on the game today

insight is the first road to recovery :icon_wink:

but what you say are the other 2 did nothing
i didn't?
90% from the lxZerOxl acc was done by me.. (since i took it over)
AJ wasn't that active always.. Dylan too(laziest Player i have ever seen :p)

so.. u guys really crying just about me :icon_rolleyes:

then get rid of them and play the account on your own
Nope.

DeletedUser

dee your a noob
icon_rolleyes.gif
i could take you out with larix's account... and thats poor (he's less men than a pilates class)!!!!
icon_wink.gif

DeletedUser

dee your a noob
icon_rolleyes.gif
i could take you out with larix's account... and thats poor (he's less men than a pilates class)!!!!
icon_wink.gif

LOL... u forgot.. SPQR/Death accounts are Turtles :icon_rolleyes:

so .. good luck with the few Nukes :lol:

DeletedUser5528

i like this makes good reading

he is not he but 3 players on the same account running 24/7 so dont call them he they are them
i do not doubt Dee as one of the best on the game today but what you say are the other 2 did nothing then get rid of them and play the account on your own
and yes another cameo appearance
ee2.gif

The age old argument of Co playing I see....

Lets face we it we all have a choice if we want to play alone or have a co player on our account. Co playing is preferrable in my eyes as it is a distinct advantage. All players regardless of tribe have the choice whether they want one or not. If you are such an intolerable character that no one wants to co play you then perhaps you should look at that. If it is a matter of you dont want a co player as you want to basque in all your glory as your own, again your choice.

There is no rule that states you cant have one and if you choose to put yourself at a disadvantage by not having one then more fool you. Stop moaning and gripeing, everything that happens on this game is normally a clear reflection on the choices you have made. If you dont like your choices then change them.

Since I have known Dee (which is quite some time now) I have known all achievements on the lxzeroxl account to be down to him. This may change now he has an active co.

Singling out players and trying to rubbish their achievements is not on. So lets try and keep the banter friendly and fun as after all thats what this game is trying to achieve.

I also completely disagree with the argument that the game rules should be altered to allow us to "Fight it out amongst ourselves" I have seen many rule breaches from both sides and seen the consequences. Changing the rules sets a bad example and allowing multi accounting and so on would be wrong. The mods have dealt with these in the ways that they see fit, whether I agreed with their decision or not it is their decision to make. Play by the rules and fight it out, See who wins. Might be us might be you .. Who knows?

DeletedUser8800

although zzdanzz you are my enemy, i have to agree with you on two accounts
first co playing yes it is annoying if your on your own and you know your enemy is co played, but it can also be a dis advantage for instant you dont always get the information in the forums or could miss it
im on my own on one account and co play another
on your own you know exactly whats going on, if you muck up who cares
co playing im very lucky i have a very good player and we communicate alot but do know that it can be a dis advantage to a degree and you are more hesistant to do things or iam anyway lol

2nd thing i agree with yes i did have a moment about the rules and i will openly admit i did apologize to the forum moderator for my out burst, i got caught in the moment,
and agree you do need rules and it must be very hard to keep track of things 24/7 that goes on
have to say again i dont mind if i lose this war as iam having the most fun ever
slowly only the strong survive and have met some fantastic people including my enemies

DeletedUser

Lol celph your full of crap! I got my account to rank 1 and doubled rank 2 before I gave the account to you!! I did all the hard work and made it easy for you..

DeletedUser5582

Lol celph your full of rubbish! I got my account to rank 1 and doubled rank 2 before I gave the account to you!! I did all the hard work and made it easy for you..

pfft only doubled rank 2?!

nub :icon_eek: