Thank you KnK Player

DeletedUser9540

lancers99,

im not sure if he reads the externals. i know if he does, he will probably think of my comment as a tad late, but i do what i can in the time i have.

1 of my players in WINNER is having real life difficulties currently with family, and i have had his sit for quite some time. after getting mail a couple days ago on his account, i went in to see if it was anything of importance. seeing it was from lancers, i immediately assumed "outside relations?!?!". completely different scenario. he had asked if a sitter was available, and was curious if his conditions had improved. sadly, i couldnt answer his question either, but i would just like to take this thread to thank him for his courtesy, and concern for a player of ours.

so thanks again lancers :).

New guy1

DeletedUser9540

i was thinking thats what everyone else thought by the name :/. its not sarcasm. :)

DeletedUser9540

well, normally they are. just hoping the player who should see it, sees it.

DeletedUser

To add to this Lancers regards were passed on and were welcomed. I can't remember if I told Lancer or not so if you can pass that on Pablo too please.

DeletedUser

I'd also like thank lancer for his courtesy, even though I am not involved oncesoever. Courtesy like that deserves respect. Might not be on good terms with most of KnK after what happened on W1 but the ones I am on good terms with are great players and pals