Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3312

Was that directed to me?

That has to one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen. Did you even bother to read what I'd put? I'd have to assume so considering the long post of utter babble. Next time either wear a pear of glasses when reading or just don't post at all.

DeletedUser10842

Was that directed to me?

That has to one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen. Did you even bother to read what I'd put? I'd have to assume so considering the long post of utter babble. Next time either wear a pear of glasses when reading or just don't post at all.

It was aimed directly at you, that is why I quoted you.

Was it not you that mentioned the rules and how they should not be spoke about here but reported in game, and how you would report people lol?

If you feel someone has broken the rules than report them. As I'm sure it's against the rules to discuss rule breakings. Next player to do so will be reported by moi.

my post is far from stupid.

"pair" of glasses, I agree, I do need lol

DeletedUser10842

Anyway, I dont want to derail this thread, feel free to pm me if you wish :)

back to the unlawful internaling of an account. :)

DeletedUser3312

Facepalm.jpg

I'd explain it to you, but considering how obvious it already is I fear my explanation would only confuse you.

Just please, stop posting :lol:

DeletedUser3312

no no no, you have it all wrong.

This is just another thread for flaming the northern alliance yet again after they once again make fools of themselves.

Or that's how I saw it lol.
This thread has turned from a thread about gypsyvixcent to another hate fest. Congratz.
Derp.

The thread title I'm pretty sure was meant in a sarcastic manner, gypsyvixcent is not thanking them really.

We were bound to all jump on it lol, just as I would expect everyone to if it were me.
I salute you Captain obvious.

Hate though? thats a bit strong, this is a game, anyone who is really hating needs to shutdown there computer.
Orly? Cos from what I have seen this has gone far beyond a debate.

As for the rule thing..

cmon, if people are going to blatently admit to sharing passwords on a forum, you expect one of us to report them in game?

With what proof? other than what they have written on the public forum which everyone can see anyway.

Its only natural for people to respond to it, but that doesnt mean they want to then go in game and take it further, nor should they have to.

It should be the job of tw staff to communicate to each other and point those who monitor the w12 game server to this thread if they feel it should be looked into.

Are you suggesting, that if none of us report this, tw staff will turn a blind eye?

yes, go on then, report me, another forum infraction, I'll get over it I'm sure.

ps, I dont care if they get banned for it or not, the world is done, the southern alliance have been hammering the north with ease for some time, no amount of name changes, tribe moves or stealing villages from tribe mates who are away for a few days will change that.

:mad::icon_twisted: grrrr
Do you even know what I was going to report people for?

DeletedUser10842

Ill quote you for the second time, yes, you made it pretty clear what you meant, even for somebody with a low IQ like myself.

If you feel someone has broken the rules than report them. As I'm sure it's against the rules to discuss rule breakings. Next player to do so will be reported by moi.

Crack on.

I don't want to point out the obvious, but nobody cares what you have to say, why are you here?

DeletedUser

#
Wait, so you joined when there were lovely ripe villages around and still took the crappy ones?

You keeping shooting yourself in the foot, it's embarassing. You're banging on about "me actually attacking someone for once", so if you remove my gifted villages my OD ratio improves even more, compared to your shabby one. You wasn't the smartest in the class were you. LoL.

It's like talking to a wall -.-Do you not comprehend that all those 'ripe villages' were also villages attached to people with tens of thousands of points... and I had just started... so wasn't really much of a match for them. Most of you're posts make no sense as you are too busy trying to think of an idiotic reply instead of reading the comment. Anyway this is completely off topic

DeletedUser269

I think this thread has served its purpose, the ingame team will deal with any rule breaking. If you have any concerns please don't hesitate in mailing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.