Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So sorry to hear of your real life problems Diane.

Bad form FUBAR in the way things were handled. The excuses don't cut the mustard.

Wishing you all the best Diane.

DeletedUser10816

I have to agree here - especially if you're sitting the account... you need to at least request permission from TW admin before starting an internal, or you are immediately in breach of the rules. As a sitter you are in breach by allowing villages to be taken as an internal where the account is not confirmed quit and permission granted by admin.
It is also interesting that you state that you have the details of powermungers account Power. i'm sure that's not technically errm, a safe thing to say?

DeletedUser

I couldn't agree more, Di. For my part, I can only say that I knew perfectly well you were returning after your spell in hospital. And at no time did I realize that your sitter was cooperating in getting you internalled, until I saw your villages changing hands. Had I known I would have done anything in my power to stop it. For that failure, I am truly sorry.

Paul

DeletedUser

It is also interesting that you state that you have the details of powermungers account Power. i'm sure that's not technically errm, a safe thing to say?
#
Yep, I'd agree. Looking a bit shady and underhand between Powermunger and Power.(original) might need to get a look into it.

DeletedUser9017

:lol:

Not at all shady and underhand, why are you so sour?

Paddy (powermunger) quit and told me his password so that I could find a new player for his account. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Paddy (powermunger) quit and told me his password so that I could find a new player for his account. :icon_rolleyes:
#
Oh I'm not sour, that requires an acquired taste. I just don't like Powermunger ;)

DeletedUser

Right this is a terrible situation and a feel sorry for the person involved... but Grawler has no right to get involved and is just trying to cause more problems and manipulate people into giving a ticket. Once again he is trying to find another way to weaken his enemy without attacking...

DeletedUser

Right this is a terrible situation and a feel sorry for the person involved... but Grawler has no right to get involved and is just trying to cause more problems and manipulate people into giving a ticket. Once again he is trying to find another way to weaken his enemy without attacking...

Err it's on the external forums isn't it? Silly nub.

Wait wait wait, I lol'd.

I have an account where my OD is x3 more than my points.

Your account is hardly x2 your points.

and over half of your village ennobles are less than 3k points. Hypocrite fool.

/facepalm fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3371

Let me list the ways you have broken the rules .... no , wait , I can't do that .... perhaps we should just start a new thread and see how close we get to the real number on how many we think you have broken. :icon_twisted:

As for your last post , read, 1) II. here ....
http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/rules.php

For continually screwing over tribe mates , that just makes you lousy human beings. Yes, I used plural. It was also a mistake I'm sure when you guys did exactly the same thing taking villages belonging to Returning Red while he was being sat.

At that time you guys managed to take 4 before he came back and put a stop to it.

DeletedUser

Grawler I joined the world late and you got gifted villages..... Two different stories so we can't be compared....'nub'.

DeletedUser9031

Power, I think what you have said constitutes an obvious break of the rules. not withstanding what you did to Silentwarrior which is just disgraceful. I hope the mods take a look at it, because we have to have a fair game and a level playing field.

§1) One Account Per Player

A player can only play one account in each world (not including sitting).
Knowing, storing, sharing the password/s for any other account/s on worlds you play is forbidden.
You are not allowed to access the account/s belonging to any other player/s, including family or friends, unless account sitting is used (see article 3 for more information on sitting).

DeletedUser9793

lol, if you were inexperienced before, you just got educated in tw ethics and the rules. Its good to see that a few still see what the right thing to do and behave is about.

Gypsey, you have my respect during your difficult RL issues at the moment.

DeletedUser9017

I did not noble silents villages because I thought it was ethically right, I did so because I thought she was quiting. I know that it was against tw ethics, but nobling someone who you thought had quit isnt. If you are going to call my actions disgraceful and call me a lousy human being then you are just wrong. I made a mistake, someone pretty much told me she had quit, I didnt question them, so acted upon it. What is morally wrong with that?

DeletedUser10842

Thank god, people were worried you had broke the rules.

Knowing, storing, sharing the password/s for any other account/s on worlds you play is forbidden.

But you should be ok.

Whatever anyone says, internalling this account was a poor move, and I imagine (you will deny it of course) on of greed for personal gain by certain players.

Somebody goes away for a few days, for whatever reason, and you do that?

good luck stopping others going inactive, their accounts will be safer than being sat it seems.

Gypsyvixcent, sorry to hear about your recent bad news, I hope your father is now on the mend!

Dont worry about this stupidly annoying game, there are far more important things to worry about.

DeletedUser10842

I did not noble silents villages because I thought it was ethically right, I did so because I thought she was quiting. I know that it was against tw ethics, but nobling someone who you thought had quit isnt. If you are going to call my actions disgraceful and call me a lousy human being then you are just wrong. I made a mistake, someone pretty much told me she had quit, I didnt question them, so acted upon it. What is morally wrong with that?

I would of waited to hear from them personally, and mailed tw staff for there opinion on how to handle it if I couldnt.

Its not my issue really, just a shame that another decent player is out of the game for the wrong reason.,

DeletedUser3312

This thread has turned from a thread about gypsyvixcent to another hate fest. Congratz.

If you feel someone has broken the rules than report them. As I'm sure it's against the rules to discuss rule breakings. Next player to do so will be reported by moi.

To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum. Any reference to infractions, punishments, bans, ban discussion, cheating (forum or in game) or contents of support tickets in general is forbidden. The Tribalwars team will act with discretion in all situations. This is to maintain the privacy that stands between moderators and players, and we expect that privacy to be upheld by players also. This means that posts in the forum about Forum Moderation/infractions/bans and any In-game moderation of the same degree are NOT allowed.

DeletedUser2961

I did not noble silents villages because I thought it was ethically right, I did so because I thought she was quiting. I know that it was against tw ethics, but nobling someone who you thought had quit isnt. If you are going to call my actions disgraceful and call me a lousy human being then you are just wrong. I made a mistake,
someone pretty much told me she had quit, I didnt question them, so acted upon it. What is morally wrong with that?

pretty much told you I had quit and you didn't question them??? What about the 30 day sit rule and the ticket to the mods saying "I heard a rumour, can I take villages?"

And further proof....

[9/22/2012 8:56:22 PM] Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave: lve been at hospital most of today, they are bringing my dad round tomorrow and l have funeral monday. l have 66 inc and need a sitt er
[9/22/2012 8:58:29 PM] David (Power.|Sadistic88): I can take it will be around most of tomorrow
[9/22/2012 8:59:08 PM] nutsmuts: i should be able to take it monday
[9/22/2012 8:59:18 PM] nutsmuts: as have 2 sits now
[9/22/2012 9:05:45 PM] paddy: i have a sit but more than willing to help out Di
[9/22/2012 9:05:54 PM] paddy: sorry about the news :(
[9/22/2012 9:11:07 PM] Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave: my dad is in an induced coma, he'll be fine
[9/22/2012 9:11:54 PM] Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave: lm gonna tell him its been 6 mont hs :)
[9/22/2012 9:12:21 PM] paddy: how long has it been
[9/22/2012 9:12:34 PM] Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave: 3 days
................................................................................................................................................................

That was my last message as next day I was seriously ill in hospital but got messages to tribe

..................................................................................................................................................................

[26/09/2012 21:48:43] Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave: l have skype f or 5 mins
[26/09/2012 21:49:20] Kerandos: ...............
[26/09/2012 21:50:26] Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave: l may be discharged friday
[26/09/2012 21:52:16] Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave: lf l dont kill a nurse first
[26/09/2012 21:53:51] Jessiecat46: You know whats happening?
[26/09/2012 21:54:12] jsparkes91: im bored
[26/09/2012 21:54:13] Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave: no ****ing idea
[26/09/2012 21:55:15] Jessiecat46: FAF is disbanding. The southern players will form a new tribe under Power. The northern ones will join Ummm.
[26/09/2012 21:55:55] Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave: :O wtf happened?
[26/09/2012 21:56:17] jsparkes91: it was just a matter of time
[26/09/2012 21:56:43] Jessiecat46: Powermunger has quit TW. Gotcha is AWOL.
[26/09/2012 21:57:38] Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave: (facepalm) and all because l wasn't here to flirt with you
[26/09/2012 21:58:05] Jessiecat46: yep. all your fault. (chuckle)

So at what point did I say I was quitting? Why didn't rest of tribe know I was being internalled, just you elite few and WHO told you I "pretty much quit"? Cos nowhere in skype room have you broached the subject. I've seen my name mentioned 3 times in my absence, but never once that I'd quit or was being internalled.

DeletedUser7369

:( What a rubbish situation. As far as I was aware the objective was for power. and Diane to merge and co play. When the silent account started losing villages I thought it was better that the villages be split rather than all absorbed into power. I was completely oblivious to everything going on in w12 other than that we had discussed merging. My comment about losing 2 villages was a precursor to explaining that on skype. Unfortunately I was told exactly where to go and Diane left the chat before I could continue.

I am sorry to hear about your rl problems and the fact your account was being eaten when you intended to return to it.

DeletedUser

Grawler I joined the world late and you got gifted villages..... Two different stories so we can't be compared....'nub'.
#
Wait, so you joined when there were lovely ripe villages around and still took the crappy ones?

You keeping shooting yourself in the foot, it's embarassing. You're banging on about "me actually attacking someone for once", so if you remove my gifted villages my OD ratio improves even more, compared to your shabby one. You wasn't the smartest in the class were you. LoL.

DeletedUser10842

This thread has turned from a thread about gypsyvixcent to another hate fest. Congratz

no no no, you have it all wrong.

This is just another thread for flaming the northern alliance yet again after they once again make fools of themselves.

Or that's how I saw it lol.

The thread title I'm pretty sure was meant in a sarcastic manner, gypsyvixcent is not thanking them really.

We were bound to all jump on it lol, just as I would expect everyone to if it were me.

Hate though? thats a bit strong, this is a game, anyone who is really hating needs to shutdown there computer.

As for the rule thing..

cmon, if people are going to blatently admit to sharing passwords on a forum, you expect one of us to report them in game?

With what proof? other than what they have written on the public forum which everyone can see anyway.

Its only natural for people to respond to it, but that doesnt mean they want to then go in game and take it further, nor should they have to.

It should be the job of tw staff to communicate to each other and point those who monitor the w12 game server to this thread if they feel it should be looked into.

Are you suggesting, that if none of us report this, tw staff will turn a blind eye?

yes, go on then, report me, another forum infraction, I'll get over it I'm sure.

ps, I dont care if they get banned for it or not, the world is done, the southern alliance have been hammering the north with ease for some time, no amount of name changes, tribe moves or stealing villages from tribe mates who are away for a few days will change that.

:mad::icon_twisted: grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.