Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2961

In the last 2-3 weeks things in my real life took a turn for the worse
a060.gif
. I lost my grandfather and my father was in hospital in an induced coma (he's mending now). Then I became poorly myself. I'd set a sitter so I could be with my dad when he came round and the following day to attend my grandad's funeral. Both these I missed as I was rushed to hospital over the weekend very poorly. I got messages to tribe advising them so. My friend logged on my skype and changed text to say "Di is ill in hospital. Will be home Friday". On Wednesday I was allowed contact with the outside world
c040.gif
....... did I cunningly plan my breakout? No, I chatted on skype for an hour or so. Discovered I'd lost 2 villages to Lol and told everyone I'd be out on general release on Friday.......

Friday arrives
e035.gif
and I'm allowed home with half a pharmacy. I was very tired, looking forward to my own bed and spending time with my babies (2 springer spaniels). Before going to bed and dreaming of Freddie Flintoff
a020.gif
, I popped on skype to let everyone know I was home. I was met by messages from people asking why my account was being internalled. You must be mistaken
e055.gif
I thought ~ upon further investigation
a015.gif
, there was my tribe taking my villages.

[9/28/2012 8:51:47 PM] Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave: Why is born to lose taking my villages/?
[9/28/2012 8:54:42 PM] Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave: hello?
[9/28/2012 8:55:23 PM] Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave: lve just got home
[9/28/2012 8:57:13 PM] David (Power.|Sadistic88): we werent sure when you would be back
[9/28/2012 8:57:26 PM] David (Power.|Sadistic88): and if you were still interested in playing
[9/28/2012 8:57:34 PM] james mullane: and the enemy were taking them
[9/28/2012 8:57:35 PM] james mullane: :(
[9/28/2012 8:57:54 PM] David (Power.|Sadistic88): if you want you can play powermunger
[9/28/2012 8:58:11 PM] David (Power.|Sadistic88): have the details and needs a player
[9/28/2012 8:58:45 PM] Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave: you can **** off
[9/28/2012 8:59:01 PM] Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave: l los t 2
[9/28/2012 8:59:31 PM] Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave: l said on wednesday ld be back today
[9/28/2012 9:02:02 PM] *** Diane ~ The maid / Silent's slave has left ***

So FUBAR, I'd like to publicly thank you cos once my villages are gone so is my Tribal Wars time. You've made me realise that what I believed to be the reason I played (the players behind the accounts and not figures on a screen) is clearly whimsical. Obviously people and friends are immaterial, but easy takes are. I could of course get several players in trouble by sending in a ticket, but I'm too tired and poorly still to bother.

Battle Pirates here I come.
a065.gif

Paul (umm) you'll always be my besty
Mike (Lol) thanks for last night, you was t'riffic.
Peter (SWtea) brace your dictionary, I'll have free time
W1N ~ you made everything else seem pants in comparison
and finally Si (Lol) I wish I'd got to know you sooner, you truly are a nice guy and I'd have stuck around had we been on same side (please be a Freddie Flintoff look-a-like)

DeletedUser6695

That is rather mean:icon_confused:

Hope everything sorts itself out in RL for you Diane.

Best of Luck <3

DeletedUser6695

If the villages were cleared by troops and not via sit nothing wrong has been done

DeletedUser9017

I would like to publicly apologise to Dianne for what was an honest mistake. We are in the middle of a very challenging time on 12 atm, with forming a new tribe and fending of attacks, players that have never led before have stepped up to lead a newly formed tribe (myself being one of them). Due to no real chain of command and miscommunication, unfortunately we did start to noble your villages. We did not noble them to be mean. It was an honest mistake. With reference to the above skype chat, we did have options to remedy this mishap. Yes I do appear blunt in the quote, which I apologise for, but it was not due to lack of emotions, but due to relief. Having spent the previous two days trying to find a player for the acc, I jumped at the slightest chance of a skilled team player taking over the account.

I hope you now understand the reason your account began to get internalled.

Once again we are all extremely sorry :(

DeletedUser9598

If the villages were cleared by troops and not via sit nothing wrong has been done

It says a sitter was set mate, however now an apology has been issued and im sure if it was in fact a mistake it will be rectified inhouse and vixcents vils will be returned to her :)

DeletedUser9017

Yes indeed, if she wishes to continue, then we would gladly return her villages, or maybe even give her some nice backline ones :D

DeletedUser2961

I would like to publicly apologise to Dianne for what was an honest mistake. We are in the middle of a very challenging time on 12 atm, with forming a new tribe and fending of attacks, players that have never led before have stepped up to lead a newly formed tribe (myself being one of them). Due to no real chain of command and miscommunication, unfortunately we did start to noble your villages. We did not noble them to be mean. It was an honest mistake. With reference to the above skype chat, we did have options to remedy this mishap. Yes I do appear blunt in the quote, which I apologise for, but it was not due to lack of emotions, but due to relief. Having spent the previous two days trying to find a player for the acc, I jumped at the slightest chance of a skilled team player taking over the account.

I hope you now understand the reason your account began to get internalled.

Once again we are all extremely sorry :(
So sorry and such a mishap, that you "accidentally" took another village this morning!
I'd rather have my eyelids stapled to a desk and be raped by a rabid moose than play TW with FUBAR!

DeletedUser9017

In all honesty, it was my co player who wasn't aware of the situation who sent the noble to you this morning. He saw the report where we had got the loyalty of one of your villages right down so sent a noble to noble it. If it wasn't a mistake then we would have nobled more of your villages today, and you would have trains incoming.

DeletedUser

Me and tristan don't get a special mention at the end Di? :'( meanie!

Sorry to here this happened, I was looking forward to a good tussle with you at some point ;D

DeletedUser2961

You can try, but seeing as though I have my defense returning which my "sitter" emptied, it won't be such a walk in the park. Regardless of how sorry you all are, you had no right to help yourselves to an account that had been sat a few days before you started. You broke the rules and you know it. So whilst I can't be bothered to send in a ticket, don't attempt to justify your actions.

DeletedUser

Put a ticket in buddy. If you can be bothered and it doesn't take too much out of your time. If you truely want to continue and enjoy the game message me on the forums and we can talk.

Their actions summarised what is evident from the outside.

No team spirit, no cohesion, no care for one another. Scum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9017

Their actions summarise scum.

Not at all. These actions are honest mistakes made by people with no experience leading a tribe. Yes this shouldn't have happened, but it did and we have apologized.

DeletedUser

Not at all. These actions are honest mistakes made by people with no experience leading a tribe. Yes this shouldn't have happened, but it did and we have apologized.
# Gotcha not got experience? I'm pretty sure he'd be in a leadership role over there.

DeletedUser9017

Shows how much you pay attention, gotcha! is awol. Not heard from him in weeks. Powermunger has also left so our current leaders have no experience.

DeletedUser6695

Stop making ridiculous excuses. It's embarrassing.

DeletedUser

Shows how much you pay attention, gotcha! is awol. Not heard from him in weeks. Powermunger has also left so our current leaders have no experience.
#
Nevertheless, I do hope a ticket is submitted against you. You lot should have stuck to FAF, then I could still making Faffing jokes.

DeletedUser

In all honesty, it was my co player who wasn't aware of the situation who sent the noble to you this morning. He saw the report where we had got the loyalty of one of your villages right down so sent a noble to noble it. If it wasn't a mistake then we would have nobled more of your villages today, and you would have trains incoming.

So sorry and such a mishap, that you "accidentally" took another village this morning!
I'd rather have my eyelids stapled to a desk and be raped by a rabid moose than play TW with FUBAR!

Yeah this was me, new farming guy for Power. and I saw the report and thought we were internalling you still and so I sent the noble. Wasn't aware at all. Sorry.

DeletedUser10033

People leading a tribe with no experiance. Is not short of a feeble excuse. I have led tribes. Its about putting the tribe 1st. An account has a month, (of the top of my head), before sit is taken away. To internal a FL player, with a top 20 account, after 2-3 days is complete madness. If your new leadership is that incompetant, then that is an issue in itself. But almost all of the tribe have played for a while

DeletedUser

Hi silent i hope i helped last night , and no im no Freddie Flintoff . But i will still be here.
Good luck in what ever u decide to do in the future .
si.

I cant see how with these new leaders and a new tribe they still dont know what is going on - wasnt that the point in faf disbanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.