The Anime Appreciation Society!! [Anti-Derailment]

DeletedUser

Richard "Dick" Chrysler (born April 29, 1942) is a politician from the U.S. state of Michigan.
Chrysler was born in Saint Paul, Minnesota, and graduated from Brighton High School in Brighton, Michigan. He became vice-president of Hurst Performance and the founder and president of Cars and Concepts (which bought out Hurst), and RCI.
In 1986, he campaigned for governor of Michigan as a Repbulican, but lost a hard fought primary to Wayne County Executive, William Lucas.
Chrysler lost in his first campaign for the United States House of Representatives in 1992 to Bob Carr. He was elected in 1994 as a Republican from Michigan's 8th congressional district to the 104th Congress, serving from January 3, 1995 to January 3, 1997. While in Congress, he worked on the issue of changing the income tax to a flat tax, but was unsuccessful. He was defeated by Democrat Debbie Stabenow in the 1996 election for the 105th Congress.

DeletedUser

Richard "Dick" Chrysler (born April 29, 1942) is a politician from the U.S. state of Michigan.
Chrysler was born in Saint Paul, Minnesota, and graduated from Brighton High School in Brighton, Michigan. He became vice-president of Hurst Performance and the founder and president of Cars and Concepts (which bought out Hurst), and RCI.
In 1986, he campaigned for governor of Michigan as a Repbulican, but lost a hard fought primary to Wayne County Executive, William Lucas.
Chrysler lost in his first campaign for the United States House of Representatives in 1992 to Bob Carr. He was elected in 1994 as a Republican from Michigan's 8th congressional district to the 104th Congress, serving from January 3, 1995 to January 3, 1997. While in Congress, he worked on the issue of changing the income tax to a flat tax, but was unsuccessful. He was defeated by Democrat Debbie Stabenow in the 1996 election for the 105th Congress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Chrysler

DeletedUser

LameDuck.jpg

Night all

DeletedUser

Waaayyy when did you go to sleep/wake up? O_______O

Anime XD

DeletedUser808

*grins* a thread dedicated to Anime... How pleasant ^___^

I'm more of a manga person in all honesty, but i do appreciate some good animation when i see it.

DeletedUser

Naaaah Hercule is awesome in the Buu saga :p

Android - Perfect Cell Saga was one of my favourites though xD

DeletedUser745

Lol... i downloaded the complete saga plus the movies.... but lost them :D

DeletedUser

Lawl.

You should see Dabura in the Buu saga, I forgot how stupid they make him when he dies xD

DeletedUser

Spoiler tags.

Alos, i am pretty postivie someone said Hentai :eek: I AM SO SURE OF THIS

1_Hentai_fonds_girl.jpg
hentai01.jpg
nami-hentai.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm more the type of manga girl (currently reading about 10 different mangas), but I do like some anime (Pokémon, DBZ, Card Captor Sakura, Tsubasa are some of the ones I've watched)