The Anime Appreciation Society!! [Anti-Derailment]

DeletedUser

Sounds like that ice dude from bleach :S

It means Cicade;)

"When the cicadas cry"= Higurashi no naku koro ni

"When the seagulls cry" = Umineko no naku koro ni

Cant wait for Umineko, why does it take so long? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

haha just started watching higurashi, so funny :D, uh whos that girl btw who w8s for the boy kechiii or wateva

DeletedUser

haha just started watching higurashi, so funny :D, uh whos that girl btw who w8s for the boy kechiii or wateva

Ehh, it's pretty confusing...what you see in the first place may not be the truth and you will think that persons are drown back from the dead when it comes a new "chapter" at the start. You will get a whole different story for each time the chapter ends and later you may see some of them from another persons perspective..

I wont tell you anything about the plott, it will spoil the fun and exitement for you later...:icon_wink:

Talking about the orange/brownhaired girl? Thats Rena:)

DeletedUser

Ehh, it's pretty confusing...what you see in the first place may not be the truth and you will think that persons are drown back from the dead when it comes a new "chapter" at the start. You will get a whole different story for each time the chapter ends and later you may see some of them from another persons perspective..

I wont tell you anything about the plott, it will spoil the fun and exitement for you later...:icon_wink:

Talking about the orange/brownhaired girl? Thats Rena:)

Zzzz how many episodes are there?

DeletedUser

Urhg i'll just watch it in the weekends...i'm expecting some gd stuff :D

DeletedUser

You could watch Claymore?

I'm watching Shigufumi, episode 7 so far.

DeletedUser

:eek: I liked this image of higurashi that I saved.
bloodyrena.jpg

DeletedUser312

True, most aren't that realistic...

Btw, I highly recommend Shigofumi, very touching. Wish there's a second season, it needs it ;D