The Anime Appreciation Society!! [Anti-Derailment]

DeletedUser

Knew someone would take that look on it, nudity was a sign of innocence, the incestual undertones aren't actually considered incestuous in Japan as you can marry your cousin there, so its only how it appears to us. Personally I have no intention of marrying a cousin, but thats how Japan rolls, and it was taking to the extreme the idea of social isolation and the repercussions of it/reactions of those isolated, that was where the dismemberment comes in. Not to mention identity issues, revenge, jealousy and regret.

But you can think it was that shallow if you want, everything is as shallow as you want it to be. As I've said before Animal Farm can just be a story about farm animals, or you can actually look at it.

DeletedUser6695

oic, thats pretty damn awesome.

But she told me on skype she no have baby
:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Damn right too CF thats just wrong, mother son child is wrong. Maybe try asking if you weren't related? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser6695

We r not related bro, we need to make a super saiyan baby to take over the world

DeletedUser

Brrooooooo, I knowwwwwww. :icon_razz:

And you should know that always fails, they just end up saving it >.>

DeletedUser

They both save the world, and one should be more powerful than Goku but they tone down his power in DBGT! D:

DeletedUser

He's 1.5k above, it hurts, but its true. :icon_sad: On the bright side I'm the only high poster not banned and I haven't posted out of MSG really in like a year, I guess.

DeletedUser

It's addictive and not massively appealing and I'd be like 'Where did my social life go!? D:'

Lol, as if I have a social life...