The Anime Appreciation Society!! [Anti-Derailment]

DeletedUser

Nah that tribe was called SrsBiz and I can't remember what world it was... w28.net I think? :icon_razz:

I k sry bbz, if I was gonna come back I would've for that STD! remake a while ago.

DeletedUser

Pfft STD! clearly where it was at. Sexy! was good, but doubt you actually have half the players that were in it. All I know you have is WLA and possibly Steven?

DeletedUser

Fair, Sexy! was his premade, but that would mean every tribe he is in is pretty much a Sexy! remake, his co-ing with Cory again?

DeletedUser

Well ya, wla 2 sexy. And yeah he is, I wouldn't recommend joining tho. Is insanely boring and mind-numbing.

DeletedUser

Actually it's pretty bad. There is about 0 competition for us. We are three (maybe four times now) the size of the Rank 2 tribe, unmatched in OD by about 100,000 points. Were the only tribe where everyone has nobles (or 95% do) and over 1000 average points per player above the rank 2 tribe.

It's pretty bad.

EDIT:
Excuse me were almost 4K points per average player about rank 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gonna have to wait for a decent tribe to pop up then/own the world :icon_razz:

DeletedUser613

Oh, so trying to appear intelligent by casting wide generalisations? :S Tbh I don't even see why you are posting here if you don't like it, it's not exactly forced onto you. As much as I dislike X Factor, I just don't watch it. Not that anime isn't much more thought provoking than some X Factor trash...

generalisation? its just what it is, cartoons.

DeletedUser

I was thinking that a bit back... Just watched Asura Cryin' now on Asura Cryin' 2, its pretty good. Not amazing, but decent enough.

DeletedUser

Nah that tribe was called SrsBiz and I can't remember what world it was... w28.net I think? :icon_razz:

I k sry bbz, if I was gonna come back I would've for that STD! remake a while ago.

STD! remake neva gonna happen, and if it did it would be with 90% players that weren't original. Same with Sexy!

o and anime yeah, cool and, stuff, uh..

DeletedUser

STD! remake nearly did happen/did happen? Dan was trying to make one a while ago? Did it fall through?

DeletedUser

Umm, only tribe I remember is when he made random one with some Gfx guy that never happened. :D
I and BnM and possibly you were supposed to be in it I think though :?

DeletedUser

Poss that one? I dunno, I nearly joined but didn't. Now if that was an F-Meh! remake :icon_wink: Casual tribe no-one apart from those in it have like ever heard of.