The Anime Appreciation Society!! [Anti-Derailment]

DeletedUser

WHAT R U TALKIN BOUT? HU R U, I DONT NO U.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

YOU JUST OBV FANBOY TARGET, THOUGH TBH WLA HAS HAD HIS SHARE TOOO

DeletedUser6695

I had a 13 yr old kid ask would i co play him today...i haz fanboi's

DeletedUser

Troo dat, watching Monster atm, similar to Death Note... but worse and much longer :\

DeletedUser

Beelzebub anime series relatively new, came out this year and is ongoing.

It's about a baby demon that follows a guy around all day, most of the time is on his back. Oh yeah and he fights... with it on his head...

DeletedUser

Is good ^^ Actually take back what I say about Monster not being as good as Death Note, if anything is much more in depth in plot.

DeletedUser

But is far too long and at around 60 episodes you really start losing interest, although plot is still going strong tbf without all this filler you get in like DBZ or Shaman King, then again is Seinen I guess.

Ef - A Tale Of Memories now, because I can't remember whether I've watched it or not... always a valid reason to not revise and watch anime instead, and then post about it on a forum that mostly is non-plus at best towards anime.

DeletedUser4753

Am not really a amine fan but anyone played the DBZ, this walks all over games like mortal combat or tekken.

DeletedUser

Am not really a amine fan but anyone played the DBZ, this walks all over games like mortal combat or tekken.

Which one? The new like rush ones and stuff or the older ps2 ones? Had Tenkaichi 3 on PS2 and it was ridiculously good.

Kid Buu was pretty boss on it.