The BH Leadership Guide

DeletedUser

So to bring an old topic back to life, because as many leaders, or would be leaders should read this as possible really.

Great read. I do see your logic for one leader who does have the final say as discussions can often just slow down everything if you know its the right move, plus the reactive arguments in a council could always tear a tribe in half, however I know you can have more than one leader successfully as long as the leaders think on the same brainwave and would always agree to each other, but each bring something different but vital to the leadership board.

There is one last thing I would argue, at the beginning of the world starting a tribe skill is important as it attracts players, but I know for a fact you can be a fair player or a good player, you shouldn't be a leader if you can't play the game or don't understand many aspects, but if you grasp the aspects but aren't amazing you can be a good leader and draw people to your tribe if your good at PnP. PnP can actually make up for some flaws in your own in game playing as long as you are level headed on the forums, make relevant and educated posts showing understanding of the game and resist being hot headed.

Respect is always earned, but not always through the game, which is strange I guess.