The Coffee Shop

DeletedUser5175

Changing the topic from co's to tribes(im posting here cos I can't be on with being told im off topic for only posting 5)

1 TuToR 71.752
- Looking strong at the top of the rankings, possibly concentrating on growth over OD - not a bad thing at this stage by any means, I do hope the teachers are teaching how to attack though, we may need new players but we already have enough point whores. Imo they will continue to grow there lead over the coming weeks. The real test of Tutor will come when some of the teachers get bored and move on to other worlds. There is also the danger that they may lose some promising noobs to new worlds opening up.

2 G~T 58.805 - Yet another Ruffus tribe I like the look of, Dominating the OD ranks and growing strongly at the same time. An active tribe and the only World 7 tribe with 100% player enoblements :icon_razz:

3 RaGe 58.141 - I've read some negative comments from Tutor about Rage but I don't agree with them, yes they have nobled a barb, but so have Tutor. They have good players, Gixxer and Darth may not be everyones cup of tea, I can think of people I'd rather have incomings from though. Whilst they may be one of the two tribes to have lost a villa at this early stage, reports of the support provided to there rimmed member shows they are doing what a tribe should do and supporting each other kudos

4 G.G 53.465 - Member count, 98/100 with all those players you'd be hard pressed not to have elevated rank. A top 20 tribe until they ineviatably fail. My prediction is G.G will be dropping down the ranks. Also a family tribe huggles FTW ey? ~ Lower ODA/ODD ranks than points.

5 KnK 49.916 - Good OD ranks have Dubby the mule so they'll be interesting to keep on eye on even if only for Dubby. Seem to be carrrying some dead weight, which will hopefully be addressed soon, all in all though KnK look a good solid tribe capable of making their mark on Uk7

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8643

good post SKA, have to agree with you except I think Tutor's test will come when the chips are down in war time when they have too many pupils and the tribe is basically run by the 10 teachers or so.

DeletedUser282

To be honest there aren't really any good tribes on this world, TuToR is probably the least bad mostly due to having Temporary and Tyranny in their.

Though KnK has Dubby so it must be win!

DeletedUser

G~T Are good :/ seeing ruffus runs it and hes been top in last two worlds this world i think is the least competitive so why cant they win this one apart from ade runs tutor and well ades awsome :s

DeletedUser8819

G~T all the way.
any tribe Ruffus is leading is destined to pwn. only if im in it though, theres something about me that is just too uber. cant quite put my finger on it....yet
Ade is best served as a mod :p

DeletedUser5175

~G.G~ seem to be declaring on everyone! An angry council member do you think? trying to cause trouble - or are we going to see the rise of a new power? :icon_confused:

Jan 02
13:20~G.G~ has declared war on the tribe.

Jan 02
14:10~G.G~ has offered peace to the tribe.

Jan 02
14:24The tribe ~G.G~ has withdrawn their peace offering.

Jan 02
16:48~G.G~ has offered peace to the tribe.

DeletedUser

Great thread for combating OCD mods ;) (I dont mean it please dont infract me :icon_cry:)

But im interested to know if this ~G.G~ tibe is the one I heard of that came over from .net??

+1 rep for OP

DeletedUser

Can one of the mods please move this coffee shop to Amsterdam?

DeletedUser

Can one of the mods please move this coffee shop to Amsterdam?

Amsterdam_Coffee_Shop.JPG

I believe this is where this room is now hosted.

DeletedUser

G~T all the way.
any tribe Ruffus is leading is destined to pwn. only if im in it though, theres something about me that is just too uber. cant quite put my finger on it....yet
Ade is best served as a mod :p

Ade is best served as a mod? What does that mean? :S

DeletedUser

coffee shop

there will be no competition
for who has plundered and hauled the most! :icon_cool:

We will see you agonistic fool :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2722

We will see you agonistic fool :icon_wink:

I am not agonistic, and I'm definitely no fool, however, I certainly have a
HUGE ego...

... lucky for me, unlike many forum posters (don't worry, Ade, I'm not
pointing fingers at you), I've the abilities to back up my colossal ego! :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

I certainly have a
HUGE ego...

*cough* aye about the only thing that is "huge"

... talking about your playing ability's of course! your not that hugely talented :icon_razz:

EDIT: <3 you really abdo /needs to express his love to Abdo as he may have upset him

DeletedUser

I am not agonistic, and I'm definitely no fool, however, I certainly have a
HUGE ego...

... lucky for me, unlike many forum posters (don't worry, Ade, I'm not
pointing fingers at you), I've the abilities to back up my colossal ego! :icon_wink:

--Abdo--

You better not be pointing fingers :mad: my abilities don't back up my ego because my ego is bigger than space & time... my abilities aren't poor, my ego is just too big.

It sucks D:

DeletedUser2722

We already have a coffee shop thread and I believe the off topic problem
in the "total hauled" thread where the above originated from sorted itself
out before it got out of control...

... there's no need for this thread and it should be deleted.

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

We already have a coffee shop thread and I believe the off topic problem
in the "total hauled" thread where the above originated from sorted itself
out before it got out of control...

... there's no need for this thread and it should be deleted.

--Abdo--

Threads merged