The Coffee Shop

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Can some one get me an over sized mug of the finest Columbian please? and then maybe a cup of coffee to wash it down :lol:

BUT You trying to say your playing like Nauz and your infact a turtle, all 5 villas that you had at the time supporting ... erm where'd the nuke come from :lol:

I suppose you're growth in confidence is well deserved. You really that good or you just arrogant?

im not trying to say i play like anyone, i play as myself. The nuke was obviously from my first villa Rev, and because i know what im doing, i would not dare send what defence i built in there with my last noble, in fear that the villa would be stacked, and in that case i would lose not only my offense, but also my defense :/

yes im that good :p and yes im arrogant, but who cares, im here to enjoy myself :)

DeletedUser1511

Can some one get me an over sized mug of the finest Columbian please? and then maybe a cup of coffee to wash it down :lol:

im not trying to say i play like anyone, i play as myself. The nuke was obviously from my first villa Rev, and because i know what im doing, i would not dare send what defence i built in there with my last noble, in fear that the villa would be stacked, and in that case i would lose not only my offense, but also my defense :/

yes im that good :p and yes im arrogant, but who cares, im here to enjoy myself :)
Bro learn2brag.
Kthxbai :)

DeletedUser

Your attempt to ego-whore is an insult to those who properly ego-whore. You are a joke. Did you just come out of kindergarten or something? Still wearing nappies?

EDIT : What Wardy said. ^

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
lol, insults are to be expected from some one who cant lift his own fluffy bunny out of his wheelchair to wipe it :icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol, insults are to be expected from some one who cant lift his own fluffy bunny out of his wheelchair to wipe it :icon_biggrin:

Why is adi lifting nauz out of a wheelchair?
:icon_biggrin:
Uk2 reference
also wardy, glad I got the joke. Though teh statement that this world lacks numbers playing, when you are "playing"
well
yah
no
not
no
(shake)

DeletedUser

Moving on....

[25/01/2011 10:43:21 PM] Adellion: [25 January 2011 10:39 PM] Satellite -LG:

<<< i herd u like mudkipz
[25/01/2011 10:43:23 PM] Adellion: (nod)
[25/01/2011 10:43:26 PM] Adellion: I liek Mudkipz

Ade lieks Mudkipz. Therefore he will win this flame war that is most entertaining =D

DeletedUser8687

And on the topic of co-playing I would not have the time without a co-player it has helped me immensely and saved many accounts and people from leaving the game

I think it has kept more players in the game and improved my tw skill and knowledge having a good co-player

Agreed! I have a co player and I wouldnt be able to play without her. Many people have work and other outside commitments. Many people who leave the game come back to co-play.

DeletedUser

Agreed! I have a co player and I wouldnt be able to play without her. Many people have work and other outside commitments. Many people who leave the game come back to co-play.

Real men play with themselves... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Moving on....

[25/01/2011 10:43:21 PM] Adellion: [25 January 2011 10:39 PM] Satellite -LG:

<<< i herd u like mudkipz
[25/01/2011 10:43:23 PM] Adellion: (nod)
[25/01/2011 10:43:26 PM] Adellion: I liek Mudkipz

Ade lieks Mudkipz. Therefore he will win this flame war that is most entertaining =D

Ofc I will. When have I not? :icon_rolleyes:
mudkipz-demotivational-poster-1219263545.jpg
You fail. ^ The mudkipz has spoken. *nod*

DeletedUser

Does anybody have any idea when world 8 is due to start??? and the likely settings???

My premium is due to run out soon and i'm fed up of this world already so don't plan on buying any yet:icon_sad::icon_sad:

DeletedUser6932

Ruffus's tribe now second and tutor drop to third is this a sign of the end for tutor starting to become a fallen tribe???

DeletedUser6695

TuToR are now the students riding solo.

Us 'Teachers' are no longer there to keep them elevated high above the rest of the tribes on w7

DeletedUser8815

Ruffus's tribe now second and tutor drop to third is this a sign of the end for tutor starting to become a fallen tribe???

not at all, take a look at the average points per player, the second highest in the world. And that is after all the instructors have gone.

We could very easily mass recruit 40 players and become the number one tribe, but that would leave us no-one to fight.

DeletedUser832

not at all, take a look at the average points per player, the second highest in the world. And that is after all the instructors have gone.

We could very easily mass recruit 40 players and become the number one tribe, but that would leave us no-one to fight.

Isn't top tribe ranked by their top 40? I don't think you could do it.

KnK has 12 of the top 40 players, and we're rising thru the ranks. I think the only way for you do it is to . . . is . . . to take some of our villages.

DeletedUser6695

Urgh, im not sure if you read his post, well mainly mine, TuToR is currently rebuilding.

The 'Teachers' have all quit and if i remember correctly we were 6 of the top 10 :/

plus about another 10-15 in the top 40. We we're better, but we have to take the good with the bad

DeletedUser832

Urgh, im not sure if you read his post, well mainly mine, TuToR is currently rebuilding.

The 'Teachers' have all quit and if i remember correctly we were 6 of the top 10 :/

plus about another 10-15 in the top 40. We we're better, but we have to take the good with the bad

Better what? Farmers? Body Builders? What?

On the other hand, none of us in KnK are "better". But we all do exactly what we need to do exactly when we should. I know that doesn't make us better...but it does make use scary.

As for the "Teachers". I'm skeptical. All of us can buy a program and maybe 10% can write a bot.