The Coffee Shop

DeletedUser6695

lol, you think we all botted?

oH its pretty obvious...better players :D

DeletedUser832

lol, you think we all botted?

oH its pretty obvious...better players :D

Mind you, even the leaders in my tribe defended your "better players" as playing fair and square. Me, I just can't see how it could be done without automation.

DeletedUser5175

Mind you, even the leaders in my tribe defended your "better players" as playing fair and square. Me, I just can't see how it could be done without automation.

thats a shame i feel for you :icon_cry:

keep practicing one day you'll understand how people can be better than you without cheating :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6695

w7 lacks any quality at all, I suck at this game and was rank 10 :|

but of course i botted :)

does that make you feel an adequate player?

Btw I have no idea how to bot

DeletedUser

Botting is something you do on a game called rune.... Besides co-playing is pretty much the way forward on this game, and thats the same as botting but with players >.>

DeletedUser1410

Why is co-playing the way forward?
I have never had a co-player on any world I have played?

DeletedUser832

thats a shame i feel for you :icon_cry:

keep practicing one day you'll understand how people can be better than you without cheating :icon_biggrin:

Ok, I'll keep practicing.

Hey, congratz on your world achievement ska!

1x Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 23.01.2011 (1.465 villages)!

DeletedUser5175

Ok, I'll keep practicing.

Hey, congratz on your world achievement ska!

nah you don't have to congratulate me . . . that was a bot!

thanks for thinking im better than you though even tho i wasnt talking about myself as CF pointed out making top 10 on w7 was ridiculously easy while i was active . . . even when solo playing :icon_razz:

Im an average player, but i know enough good players to know their better than me, i don't have to excuse myself for not being as good by thinking everyone else cheats :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8815

Isn't top tribe ranked by their top 40? I don't think you could do it.

KnK has 12 of the top 40 players, and we're rising thru the ranks. I think the only way for you do it is to . . . is . . . to take some of our villages.

well lets see where you would be ranked if your top 6 players all quit together, lower than rank 3 I would bet.

well can you see how pangela has come from nowhere to outfarm everybody?

Not accusing him of botting you understand, but he farms over 6 million a day now far more than anyone in tutor ever did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6932

well can you see how pangela has come from nowhere to outfarm everybody?

Not accusing him of botting you understand, but he farms over 6 million a day now far more than anyone in tutor ever did.

Very very easy answer to why he is doing it and has far more then anyone in tutor can you spot it?

22 vs nearest tutor competitor (thats you) 14 vills.

The reason he farms more then anyone in tutor ever did is because no one in tutor was his size =P

DeletedUser9005

Does anybody have any idea when world 8 is due to start??? and the likely settings???

My premium is due to run out soon and i'm fed up of this world already so don't plan on buying any yet:icon_sad::icon_sad:

Tuesday

DeletedUser8815

Very very easy answer to why he is doing it and has far more then anyone in tutor can you spot it?

22 vs nearest tutor competitor (thats you) 14 vills.

The reason he farms more then anyone in tutor ever did is because no one in tutor was his size =P

lol, yes he has now because he spent his extra resources on nobles. when he first hit the top 5 his village count was same as mine and considerably less then gixxer and the reverend, I only mentioned this to highlight how it can be done without cheating,

Oh and btw, you can't count, try taking your socks off and count on your toes when you run out of fingers.:)

DeletedUser

Right people, surely there must be SOMETHING interesting going on in this world at the moment.

I have no Tribe and apart from a couple of small uninteresting battles have nothing going on to do a PnP about!

Can someone please post some more interesting stuff on the externals b4 they completely die!!

No funny ingame emails?

No new tribes want to throw their ego about.

No old tribes want to flame a new tribe down?

Come on guys!!! Something!!?? Anything!!??

DeletedUser6932

Surely someone wants to show off there pretty war stats =P

DeletedUser6603

Weve got loads, including the 13 villas we took off chewy last night ;-)