The Core War Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

toffer was giving up info to dogs because he was upset C~C members were jumping across to TEAM, thats why he is a traitor KING OC. just so you know why he is a traitor, after all he asked you.

DeletedUser

cheers Eazy i see he wasnt true to his word again he did say ill stay and fight DOGS and W~A~R even if i am the last in C~C.

DeletedUser

Lmao this agin Darth seriously??

If I wasnt wanted in TEAM then why did I recieve mails about it when you threw your accusation at me??

What info could I give away when the merge started? I booted myself out of the skye chat and deleted the shared forums in C~C/TEAM there was no info to give away, wanna try again? Darth >>> FAIL on an epic proportion.

Proof please?

Exactly you have none, and when tht failed on you, you declared to DOGS that I was a spy for TEAM :lol:

How low can you get man, give it over Darth your sole reason for claiming I wa a spy was that I was against the merge to TEAM.

King OC, If you re-read my post I said 'I weighed up my options and picked the one that would benifit me most' I stick by my decision to join DOGS.

Instead of looking through other threads and finding things to post here because you still couldnt come up with any valid points to back up your 'prediciton' why dont you spend your time telling us why you think that prediction will happen?...........much better use of your time imo

And was what wa asked in the first place.

DeletedUser

says the toffer while now residing in the enemy tribe, defensive much traitor boi ? yeah thats right, we had you pegged from the start !

another FAILURE from the toffy.

you left the skype room because i was going to boot you ''fact'' as for the shared forums, they had been dead for days and days. so who gives a hoot.

FAIL yet again toffy.

DeletedUser

says the toffer while now residing in the enemy tribe, defensive much traitor boi ? yeah thats right, we had you pegged from the start !

another FAILURE from the toffy.

you left the skype room because i was going to boot you ''fact'' as for the shared forums, they had been dead for days and days. so who gives a hoot.

FAIL yet again toffy.

Pmsl Really you should read back to yourself what youv just wrote and slap yourself for being so darn stupid man.

Well you say I wasnt 'welcome' at TEAM so which other logical option was there for myself.....it wasnt just myself but my co-player aswell.

Well usualy when you get attacks incoming you defend huh.........not all defensive though did hitdaspot show you the troops of his I killed......reports available if needed.:icon_razz:

Do you know that when you put inverted comma's around the word "fact" it gives off the appeal of it being untrue...fail much?

I left the skype chat after your accusation of me being a spy, not because you were going to boot me lol

[26/03/2010 18:11:52] DARTH: i was not after you mate, i was trying to be frank and let you know what was going on in a respectable way, i pull no punches in this game, im trying my ass off to get ex cc and the ones who remained into a position that gives them growth and stability, i had no choice but to look into any (blank) that has been brought to my attention.

i ment no disrespect at all :( i just wanted to let you know personally rather than act all inocent and someone else tells you, i felt that would show a lack of respect to you and did not want that. you can hate old darthy but i can assure you my intensions were based on the tribes safety and its future. i can be an ass at times but that cant be helped.

will you accept my appology toffer ?

You just contradicted yourself there Darthy pops, you said when the C~C-TEAM merge was underway I was giving away info........what info could I give away if I wasnt in the skype chat and the forums had been deleted?:icon_rolleyes:

Your really clutching at straws now to be honest..........I used to have respect for you, hell even as of late I could tolerate you but youv jut hit rock bottom in my opinion.

Anyway stp making me spam, if your that intent on trying to prove anything make a new thread...your good at that and we'll discuss it there.

DeletedUser

twist my words much ? you were privee to info prior to leaving the skype,get over it YOUR a DOG, you were always going to be a DOG. death to DOGS. TEAM will prevail.
You just contradicted yourself there Darthy pops, you said when the C~C-TEAM merge was underway I was giving away info........what info could I give away if I wasnt in the skype chat and the forums had been deleted?

Your really clutching at straws now to be honest..........I used to have respect for you, hell even as of late I could tolerate you but youv jut hit rock bottom in my opinion.

Anyway stp making me spam, if your that intent on trying to prove anything make a new thread...your good at that and we'll discuss it there.
if ever i have seen bile on a screen, this quote would be its image!

bolded: please dont, as i have never and will never respect you ! traitor's get nothing but the hangman's noose !

DeletedUser

death to DOGS. TEAM will prevail.

Wow Uncle Chip Shop now where did that come from?
eu1o61.jpg

DeletedUser

Wow, what a comeback! You really do amaze me with your masterful grip of the Engish Language Max.

I don`t think you or anyone will be be shifting the turdsta for a good while.

DeletedUser5475

thank you for the compliments all, it was a fun post.

....off topicness :icon_rolleyes: people need to learn how to argue w/o using insults against the other person's character. It's actually a debating fallacy called "Ad Hominem" and does nothing to help build your case. Please find real arguments and keep them to correct threads.

I am very much interested in hearing others' predictions. I think it's safe to say you can make a prediction about the "world war" just as much as just the core since there's no real surprise who will be fighting who in the months to come there. :icon_rolleyes:

I actually am interested in hearing from some easterlings. I am most unfamiliar with that part of the world and it would be fun to see a guess from some members from one or all of virtus/TWM/G.F/L.I.

DeletedUser

my prediction... everyone will launch a mass scale assault and lose all their troops. que DRAKK mwuhahahahaha and then we take you all..

(btw, for all you who dont know, drakk used to b in k53, I use them as a joke coz I as well as 4 other people in my tribe are refugees... from my tribe... )

Status
Not open for further replies.