The Dan (what a guy!)

DeletedUser5582

So as some of you are aware Sleepy Dan of TFF has recently become a bit of a mystical guru and is developing his “powers” as well as distributing his wisdom to all and sundry...

Since then he has started writing in “pretty” colours on the external forum and won't answer on skype unless someone asks for The Dan (or waves incense!)

At first we in TFF were alarmed as we had got used to the old Dan and having one eating natural yoghurt and muesli was well a bit of a shock.

But after a while we began to see some of the benefits of having a mystical guru for our leader! Oh yes I am about to reveal The Dan in all his glory!

Now the old Dan had many skills (naked geese fighting was just one of his more colourful skills trust me) and apart from a hatred of any hint of well a hint he is (mostly!) a down to earth, easy going incredibly dedicated guy (odd toy throwing but meh is a Duke they do that from time to time)

So come with me as I take you and the TFF cameras on a little trip down memory lane to the recent Large Fromage Meeting held somewhere near the outskirts of K55......

A large sign sits on the borders between TFF and the Shroud Wearers and from the TFF side says in large letters next farm 2 k's (please remember your pack lunches) and on the Shroud Wearer side it says “Lots of Radishes ahead remember your sacks” and next to this sign we find some of the TFF nubbins going about their daily TW tasks.

Suicided is covered with badges and searching his pockets for any nobles, Triari is leafing through his ODD awards and glancing at the TFF support threads with a look of longing.

Seren is snoozing peaceably occasionally clicking something and banging a mouse against a patched up table and Kitty is hiding her birth certificate from prying eyes (Matilda?). Jennie and Lauda are just doing their final checks before unleashing their nukettes (mitchnom goes blind) and The Power is buffing his very red car whilst Zero is stretching after a long sleep and eying the lands of the Shroud Wearers with an evil gleam whispering “There be nubcakes” over and over again. Groundman is pricing up the lawn and avoiding Triari who is looking hopefully for any sign of spears or swords hanging around...

The Dan levitates past on a silken cushion humming gently to himself whilst counting to infinity to pass the time when he spies some of The Shroud Wearers approaching from their barren farmless world to the leafy meadows of the TFF lands. Blinking in amazement at 500 point barbs running freely without being molested The Shroud Wearers have to restrain Slightly Nippy Shadow who made an involuntary grab for one. “not here later” growled AcheronOne taking some of the many sits draped over his shoulder and handing them to one of his minions.

The Dan “swoops” over (sorry sorry can;t help myself) and causing global warming just through his smile welcomes AcheronOne to the TFF meeting room. Hovering over a pile of beanbags (many stamped SPQR) and waving a finger to turn on a radio “its going to be a bright bright sunshiny day playing” he then arches his eyebrow causing the fridge to open and a chilled Chenin Blanc to pour itself into two glasses. “what a guy” mumbles AcheronOne impressed despite himself who is then alarmed as singing erupts in the background. “Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah” erupts across the meadow causing poor AcheronOne to spill some of wine “What in dangnation is that” grumbled the Shroud Wearer leader “ “oh just Angelbear approaching we like to hang out and discuss No voting from time to time” and lowering his voice The Dan whispers “Between us she's been a bit down recently lost a bit of hope but I try and cheer her up by smiling at her. Seems to work.”

“so how can I help you Acheron” but before another word is said The Dan holds up his hand and humming gently makes a noble materialise out of thin air and blowing gently makes it move towards SuicidEd who seeing it grabs it and then runs off towards K25 scattering Shroud Wearers left and right saying “What a Guy!”

AcheronOne realising his mouth is hanging open shuts it and then sees The Dan frown slightly as Trairi creeps towards the TFF support thread. Sighing gently The Dan hums again and a Boomerang appears and flinging through the window it hits Triari on the head and on its return splits a incoming train neatly before landing gently back in The Dans hand. “What a guy” gasps Akelei the TFF forum moddess. “What a guy” murmurs Triari from the ground “saved my villa using just hc and no hint of a tribe circular!”

“so how can I help you today” smiled The Dan (causing a mini drought in Southern Sudan as he did so) “well”,said AcheronOne “is just that some of mine are upset about recent forum posts and...” then gasped in astonishment as The Dan nodding to himself help up his hand and said “Even a lowly scout can see all in night bonus” and gently levitating over to the window did gaze upon the Shoud Wearers.

First he saw Sir XeloBoy weeping upon the ground and taking a small splinter from meerkatx's paw (what a guy said MeerKatx) he breathed upon it and it turned into How to Snipe: A beginners Guide and wafting it over it nestled gently in Sir XeloBoy's hands then The Dan chanted in Sanskrit and removed the I heart Triari longing from XeloBoy's soul. “What a Guy” gasped XeloBoy as enlightenment flooded into his mind that if he tried to noble TFF villas ODD recognition would be his!

Then gazing upon Not Mastered Counting Jon The Dan did breathe deeply and a magical number three did appear and Not Mastered Counting slapped his forehead and cried out “of course! What a guy” and then put in a support ticket to get his name changed. One by one The Dan did partake of his deep learning and wisdom.

To grumpy Hylander The Beginners Guide to Posting, To Learning to Count Star an alarm clock to dispose of inactivity, to Iakovosian the granting of free ODD from TFF nukes award and to Mr Chief a set of cutlery and warm congratulations on forthcoming nuptials (not bought at Netto)

To Belstars he granted the “scouting with nobles special achievement for tribal mirth award” and to Furry a shopping voucher for his wife so he could log on (what a guy said Furry) every now and again.

AcherenOne was stunned into silence his grievances about an unnobled 500 point barb in K67 completely forgotten

“what a guy” he murmured before trudging back to his own tribal lands shaking his head at the I heart The Dan T shirts his tribe were wearing and guilty stashing the stolen holiday snaps into his radish sack.

So there you have it! Does any other tribe have such a leader as The Dan (waves incense)

What a guy!

DeletedUser

Great story Jo.

All these things The Dan mmay indeed have, but he does not have pixies.

Rep to you for this one.

DeletedUser8800

jo you make me laugh your imagination is beyond belief
well written i must say

DeletedUser5528

All these things The Dan mmay indeed have, but he does not have pixies.

Indeed I do not. Pixies are like substances that cloud both mind and judgement, Perhaps like Alcohol. Both my mind and Body are pure!:lol:

DeletedUser1728

Now I know where my silk cushions went. They better come back without any scratches or tears, I hope you've taken out premium insurance that includes swooping without due care and attention...

Jo I would rep you, but it wont let me, says I have to spread the love first :icon_confused:

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Bows down to The Dan's new moderation job

They have even been so kind as to give him his blue writing

:D

DeletedUser5582

Bows down to The Dan's new moderation job

They have even been so kind as to give him his blue writing

:D

Even Tracey needs spiritual enlightenment from time to time

Lights candles, hums and chants (waves incense and coughs and splutters)

Amusingly AcheronOne I think also has/or is developing spiritual powers!

Will someone from the Shroud Wearers shed light on sightings of AcheronOne floating over K56 searching for new players/barbs/someone to take a few sits off him?

I think would be lovely if A Shroud Wearer posted up a version of what their Duke can do and see who is the top guru!

The Dan or gasp The AcheronOne :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Acheron was walking through the spring fields. Flowers were blowing in the wind, a lonely bird sang a song.

Then a lone mushroom was spotted, and Aheron didst say it is good. But the eating would be his and his alone. He picked it and saw the label on the underside "Exclusive Property of The Dan". At this Acheron didst smile and began to eat. The eating was good and suddenly a carpet appeared floating before his eyes. Upon the carpet he did climb and from upon high he could see the world, he saw The Dan having a Nap after a right good piece of Oracleing, he saw Jo frowning at the hair straighteners of doom, Brokenwing searching for bandages and plaster of paris, there was Ed robbing a rope factory because he had spent his last fiver on valium and vodka.

Most of all he saw he world and some juicy villages and he thought "They are good, The Dan is tired he has Oracled too much and magicing nobles using only an Olive and a small green pepper is indeed tiring work".

So Acheron spied the world and in mystical smoke said we shall taste it because it is good.

Since this day Acheron has worked out the interconnectedness of all things, the key to happiness and also how to stop baked beans sticking to the tin and even The Dan never managed that one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah, I just update the "hot chick thread" in our forums! that's the only reason why most of our folks are still around! They wanna see the next Hot Babe of the day!

DeletedUser

Nah, I just update the "hot chick thread" in our forums! that's the only reason why most of our folks are still around! They wanna see the next Hot Babe of the day!

But without your supreme mysticism said chick would not exist for I know you made her out of a mere Pear and two over ripe satsumas.

DeletedUser

I've been studying the art of levitation and I have discovered a break through...I've ascended past the normal rules of gravity and wanted to share with all the outcome.

Can someone put the photo in a spoiler please, I'm not sure how to do it here.

dan.jpg

Note to user: [*spoiler="name of pic"]Pic URL here[/*spoiler] - minus the *'s And congrats on your amazing feat!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

I am loving this levitation pic here AcheronOne but my oh my does your room need cleaning?! Maybe you could work on cleaning by using your mind (The Dan is able to blank out all noise when he hears the word hoover so am thinking you guys should swap notes here?)

So why on earth is your pic still here and mine and The Dan's holiday snaps are stolen? Is it the change of mod? Maybe you guys are better at staying on topic than The Dan and I (um good name for a film maybe :icon_eek:)

Sooooo anyone else have special powers to share with W3 (no Chiefy just no on the mushroom thing unless involves pixies though would this cough make Mitchnom go blind?!)

In fact let us throw his open to all of tribal wars folks! If you have special powers (no mushrooms) then post your pic here!

Ok lets try and keep this on topic so a few rules.

1. Absolutely no mushooms.
2. In fact any fruit or veg should be banned/removed stolen (gasp this happens)
3. Must be Guru like super power.
4. If you can levitate AND clean your room this will be instant winner.
5. No cheating by getting your wife/gf/random cleaner person to clean room and then levitate as will ask questions.
6. Pixies are allowed (to clean or on super power this is your choice)
7. Do not chuckle if you can hear a mod weeping saying they are never on topic.
8. Do let me know if you have any information leading to the arrest of the person or persons who stole my holiday snaps

DeletedUser

I require clarification here Jo, what if the pixies supply sdaid unmentionable food stuffs or locate the holiday snaps. Can we please allow at least fruit?

DeletedUser5582

hum if pixie has fruit and/or holiday snaps would be allowed. Pixie eating fruit whilst cleaning room whilst you levitating think would be merely showing off?