The Destruction of SLAP!

DeletedUser7179

Now I'm not usually one to make these kind of threads because they are pointless... but since the forum warriors known as Matt, Cammy and daser have been chirping up a bit much lately so I thought it about time to shut them up!!

So the round starts.... A tribe tournament round... I join and cammy and Matt join... Interesting so Matt starts by restarting next to me... some would consider that a bad idea! I would tend to agree!

And I think Matt will admit that now???

Defender: .uk pro
Destination: Barbarian village (495|492) K44

Quantity: 303 155 0 0 77 96 0 0 0 0 1 0 300
Losses: 303 155 0 0 77 96 0 0 0 0 1 0 300

Haul: 2.106 1.683 1.391 5.180/5.180
So after clearing him... Matty the coward he is tried to hide that he was still plying in desperation by destroying his warehouse... me knowing the desperate snake he is knew full well he would not quit. So i continued to clear him!
After a while it was clear that lil Matty was making def to send to cammy and daser.

But lil Matty decided he would build some offence and try come at me again... Some would call that a silly move, I would tend to agree!

And maybe now Matt will too!

Attacker: .uk pro
Origin: Barbarian village (495|492) K44

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 422 0 0 29 7 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 422 0 0 29 7 0 0
So the time has come for me to finish these cowards off in yet another round where it matters... In a tournament....

So I send my train and Cammy cries for help.. from his tribe and of course lil matty has his def there already! But Can't Cammy and daser snipe I hear u say???? Apparently not.........

Attacker: Lionheart123
Origin: Lionheart123s village (496|495) K44

Quantity: 0 0 4423 0 5 2850 0 1 218 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 873 0 5 618 0 0 43 0 0 0

Defender: Carpe Diem
Destination: Carpe Diems village (500|509) K55

Quantity: 1932 1543 132 0 260 329 0 0 21 0 2 0 0
Losses: 1932 1543 132 0 260 329 0 0 21 0 2 0 0

Haul: 36.864 14.561 61.816 113.241/214.110
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 3
Loyalty: Dropped from 100 to 69

» Paste troops quantities into simulator
» Paste quantities of surviving troops into simulator
» Attack this village
» Attack again with the same troops
» Attack again with all troops
» Publicise this report

Attacker: Lionheart123
Origin: Lionheart123s village (496|495) K44

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 50 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: Carpe Diem
Destination: Carpe Diems village (500|509) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit
200 200 1269 0 0 2320 0 0 54 0 0 4
Haul: 0/4.000
Loyalty: Dropped from 17 to -10

So Cammy and Daser have been nobled and SLAP! have been well and truely Destroyed as per usual!! So what will Matt do now? Will he and his tribe mates try to continue and fight back?? No... he will not! To try and save the report of him being nobled lil Matty took the cowards way out and restarted and 2 of his tribe mates immediatly went into Sleep Mode to try and hide from my wrath.....

Members SLAP! » Sounds Like a Plan!
Name Rank Points Global Rank Villages
mentality 1 2.533 15 1
copysome 2 1.246 31 1
seniorbeefytaco 3 1.151 33 1
Carpe Diem 4 53 172 1
.uk pro 5 0 197 0

So I say to you once and for all Matty.... quit with ur stupid forum posts and stop saying you never lose to me and that you and cammy can beat me alone with ease...

Thanks for reading the Destruction of SLAP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9948

it was a mess up on my behalf, the sniping that is. no excuse, however, will be stated as they're are worthless in the game.
continually throughout the game, you had your random recruits supporting you to try & hide from our troops. additionally, once clearing matt, you had them support you to avoide my back time.

THEN, i had a mad bashing, after approximately five players hit me time & time again whilst you were silent & continued to farm & grow, letting your gang bangers do the filthy work.

nice try on the pnp, but it is utter tosh.

DeletedUser

ugh... You need lessons in pnp. This is just bad. 10vs2 for most of the round. Congratulations guys for once again teaming in a tribal tournament. Even one with 5 member limit :icon_rolleyes:

What is Matt going to do now you ask?

Matt is going to annihilate you. Not with just cammy next time, it's clear you need the entire round to beat us. I'll be bringing my own friends. I will teach you a bitter lesson in unfairness.

DeletedUser7179

ugh... You need lessons in pnp. This is just bad. 10vs2 for most of the round. Congratulations guys for once again teaming in a tribal tournament. Even one with 5 member limit :icon_rolleyes:

What is Matt going to do now you ask?

Matt is going to annihilate you. Not with just cammy next time, it's clear you need the entire round to beat us. I'll be bringing my own friends. I will teach you a bitter lesson in unfairness.

So last round when there was no tribe limit u and cammy tried to 2v1 me... and failed and now cause this time in a tribe round u got beat fair and square by even numbers u think that it is unfare???
U may as well just stay on the forum cause u both suck!!!

and if we teamed u why is only me who cleared you and only me who cleared and nobled cammy???
you guys had 3 randoms for support... and so did I... not my fault u picked people who are worse than the randoms I picked!

DeletedUser9948

So last round when there was no tribe limit u and cammy tried to 2v1 me... and failed and now cause this time in a tribe round u got beat fair and square by even numbers u think that it is unfare???
U may as well just stay on the forum cause u both suck!!!

and if we teamed u why is only me who cleared you and only me who cleared and nobled cammy???
you guys had 3 randoms for support... and so did I... not my fault u picked people who are worse than the randoms I picked!

fair enough to do with the 'randoms' that we both had, as we both chose & you clearly got the greater luck, however i had players..around four of them who were NOT in your tribe that all timed to attack me all at the same time, bit coincidental?

DeletedUser

fair enough to do with the 'randoms' that we both had, as we both chose & you clearly got the greater luck, however i had players..around four of them who were NOT in your tribe that all timed to attack me all at the same time, bit coincidental?

Yeah we wanted to hit you, never knew lionheart was gonna go for you though (although i could have guessed lol). You were just a threat in our area :)

DeletedUser9948

Yeah we wanted to hit you, vever knew lionheart was gonna go for you though (although i could have guessed lol). You were just a threat in our area :)

very much doubt that.

DeletedUser8097

Haters gonna hate.

You lost yet again Matty boy. We'll just add this to the enormous amount of times you and your team have lost to me, James and our team.

Face it. You are a sad forum warrior and nothing more.

DeletedUser7179

Haters gonna hate.

You lost yet again Matty boy. We'll just add this to the enormous amount of times you and your team have lost to me, James and our team.

Face it. You are a sad forum warrior and nothing more.

What do u mean he lost?? he has never lost!! Rather funny how he still can't admit he has lost!

DeletedUser

What do u mean he lost?? he has never lost!! Rather funny how he still can't admit he has lost!

Take a leaf from Adrain's large notebook and give him a 1v1. Hopefully when you win he will leave the forums again :)

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or does SLAP! never admit they lost fair and square?

DeletedUser11844

James noob, You think you can beat me, nick and Domi , but you will lose every round against us: D

Noob forever yo o/

DeletedUser7179

James noob, You think you can beat me, nick and Domi , but you will lose every round against us: D

Noob forever yo o/

aaaah lil tobi thinks hes pro cause he can win 3v1... well done tobi ur great!

DeletedUser8097

Tobi i challenge you to play one round alone, i promise i will be there to show people how good you really are. If you're scared - then just shut up because your skill level is no better than matt's.