The Eighth Deadly Sin

• Thread starter DeletedUser6796
  • Start date

DeletedUser6796

It may not be exactly as it happened, but I think a lot of folks who have been following the PnP will get the idea...

apbi1.jpg

Deleted User - 70854

If your going on players rather than accounts we have 10+ Sins so doesnt really work

DeletedUser6796

The Eighth sin in this context is that of sock puppetry. In the modern age, it's frowned upon as a disgraceful thing to do.

DeletedUser6796

Troj is going to start using your eyesight as an excuse for his trains, MK.

Yes, there is a slightly multi-coloured theme here. It fits in with the 'diversity' of recruits in Sins. I think it is fascinating that neither the leadership of Sins, nor Rainbow, will categorically state that there is no relationship between them.

I think that is odd. If it were suggested that I was indulging in one of the worst possible sins in a social forum and was completely innocent, I would be very sure to explicitly state both my and my colleagues' innocence.

Someone not innocent would either refuse to deny it wholly, deny there is any allegation to answer, say it is beneath them or say something like they don't have sufficient interest to bother.

Lilli
x

DeletedUser

Wow disagree with a pnp and suddenly I'm labeled a sinner :icon_cry:

DeletedUser6796

You are a member of Sins. Either you do/have/will co-play(ed) one of their accounts. Do you deny this?

DeletedUser6796

Just covering the possibility that you have already agreed to play one of their accounts. I see you choose not to deny it, and Sins also avoid denying it.

That evasion speaks volumes.

Lilli
x

DeletedUser

Just covering the possibility that you have already agreed to play one of their accounts. I see you choose not to deny it, and Sins also avoid denying it.

That evasion speaks volumes.

Lilli
x

Not really, i havent agreed to co play anyone in sins and wouldn't anyway, settings suck.

DeletedUser6796

Oh Dear.

So you are saying you have nothing to do with Sins, haven't/don't/won't play(ed) any of their accounts and none of their players have enlisted your support here. That is my interpretation.

And Sins themselves.. They have denied you are Acki. But they won't deny anything else.

Extraordinary...

cool-cartoon-8864093.png

DeletedUser

As i said my opinion was an outside one, it was all you who assumed i was with sins :lol: and i believe sins have denied it :icon_razz: you need to read other peoples comments before posting your butthurt stuff because i gave a bad opinion of the rp dec on sins lol

DeletedUser6796

qy8zlv.png

PARDON?

If you read that last bit of the screenshot, there is you saying what?

And now you are getting all antsy because you have been caught out.

So EITHER you were lying THEN, or you are lying NOW.

If you were NEVER in SINS, then that would exonerate them, of course - but I don't think anyone is going to believe that.

If You were telling the truth THEN, the huge amount of shame now falls on SINS (and you, of course) for trying to use a sock puppet on the externals - a really poor thing to try and do.

Either way, it is clear that your word is unreliable or inconsistent - and I think that Sins are going to be tarred with the same brush.

Lilli
x

DeletedUser

So i am unreliable because i share a different opinion :/

Also if i said i was apart of rp or ibf wouldnt that shame fall on them so ;)

DeletedUser13390

So i am unreliable because i share a different opinion :/

Also if i said i was apart of rp or ibf wouldnt that shame fall on them so ;)

oi leave my tribe out of it rainbow :( not feeling the love no more </3

DeletedUser6796

No. It is because you proclaimed you were part of Sins, and then completely denied it.

This is because you wanted to 'big up' the tribe you were in (or hoping to be in). You became a sock puppet. Pretending to have an 'outside' opinion.

That is sooooo unethical that the amount of dirt it wipes all over Sins is Huuuuuge. The different opinion you have is that it is absolutely fine to misrepresent yourself on this forum as an outside viewpoint.

Well, you have been shown up as the sockpuppet you are, and Sins are correspondingly shown as devious and underhand too.

I actually felt some sympathy for Tedd the other day when he expressed his unhappiness at being tarred with dirty brushes left over from the failed Ted/Spread thing. This whole thing makes him look like a completely untrustworthy fool for condoning it.

And before you try to say it... no. You aren't one of IBF/RP/RT.

Lilli
x

DeletedUser

When did i proclaim to be part of sins :/ All i said was i have 1 or 2 friends there. Resorting to making stuff up now <3

You guys label me as a "sock puppet" because i disagreed with you. I guess anyone who disagrees with the rp family is labeled a sock puppet.

"This is because you wanted to 'big up' the tribe you were in (or hoping to be in)."

^ As i stated already(point proved that you don't read others comments btw) i dislike the settings here. My ign is in my signature, do you see that name in Sins?