The Eighth Deadly Sin

• Thread starter DeletedUser6796
  • Start date

Deleted User - 70854

So some net player claims to be in my tribe and that makes me untrustworthy and dishonest? Okay then...

DeletedUser6796

I smell a crock of s**t somewhere.

Rainbow... I think you have forfeited any reasonable reply. You are either a sockpuppet or a troll. Possibly even both.

"I play the world :x I'm in Sins :D" is what you wrote on the 13 April at 21:01hrs. It's in the screenshot.

There is no escaping the fact that you are desperate to distance yourself from that. You have been caught out and now you want to wriggle.

Lilli
x

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6796

So some net player claims to be in my tribe and that makes me untrustworthy and dishonest? Okay then...

Are you categorically going to deny having any relationship with Rainbow (or by whatever other name they go), and that they are not anything to do with any sins account?

I can hold off on the next screenshots whilst we get this answer :)

Lilli
x

DeletedUser

No no... because I like it when people get caught out and have to back track.

I think it's time Lilli.

DeletedUser

Is it just possible that rainbow is just saying he's in sins for the sake of it? Just because you have screenshots of him saying he's in sins, doesn't mean he isn't lying. He could maybe work for sins but be in RP or IBF and he's trying to tear the tribe up. Or he's just trying to cause confusion and make everyone look stupid and I think he's doing a good job at that already :lol:.

DeletedUser13543

Rainbow just wants to feel part of the best tribe on server, who can blame him?

DeletedUser

Stop changing the subject, this thread is ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!!

DeletedUser13543

Fine fine back on topic

If you're the Eighth deadly sin what would you title be? the 7 well known sins are already taken :p

Last edited by a moderator: