The End...

DeletedUser10781

First let me me start by congratulating TIR on their win. Well played, not the way I would have done it but well done anyway, it just proves there is more than one way to win a world. ( for the record, I would have done it through conquest, Matt did it through diplo channels - not a criticism).

Anyway, as much as TIR would like it to be otherwise the world came to an end yesterday when we sent the remaining secret to TIR to speed up the process that TIR had delayed (again within their rights to do). SAS will be deleting over the next few days so we can enjoy Christmas with our families without looking for incomings on a dead world, regardless of the fact that TIR have moved the secret to TWI.

I'd like to thank all the players who made this world memorable and the many great players I've played with and against. (especially my co - player Lee and my good friends, Q, T and P). As well as my old buddies in Dogg, Misfits and SAS.

My account is now deleted and this username retired.

See you all on another world.

Wug

DeletedUser

Was a good world to a point.
Shame it had to come to a end in such a way that denied a real world war but well played to TIR and Matt.
who i think is off to Australia in the new year so all the best.
Would also like to thank everyone who played w11 both in the tribes i was in and also fought against some real good players floating around would have been nice to have had a real end war but what will be will.

DeletedUser9933

Well the world did slow down at some point and alot has to do with democracy and us in council asking the players "on the floor" what they wanted to do, and ofc the diplo way too.. I, personally would have like to see us go at it with you guys alot earlier, but there was no concensus for it :/

Anywho that's it for me for TW for a while, hope to see you guys around sometime :)

Happy holidays and all that :D

/The Baconator

DeletedUser

It was a great world to play on and I have played with some great players, both when I started this world with THE RETURN and the GREY WARRIOR and when the world was won with the TIR team especially -DIE- who took me in a great player as where the whole tribe and loyal to the core this for me has been the best world I have played on tribal so far and the most enjoyable so thanks guys but sorry TW MODS f**ked the ending up.

Mick - Rodgermi