The Ending

DeletedUser1410

So what do we all think about the new End of Game?

50 Mill points for three months? Easy to do or not?

Thoughts

DeletedUser

I think it's a more reasonable solution than a tribe owning an entire world as it takes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long

DeletedUser

Im looking forward to it...:icon_biggrin:

It wont be easy for any tribe and it will still take a while to complete but certainly shorter than a usual world :icon_rolleyes:

Hopefully some start up players will stick around longer with a end in sight :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

good idea, be good to see a tribe hold the rank 1 for 3 months as the entire world tries to stop them

DeletedUser1410

Ye thats the problem
It can be done easy, We've been doing that for ages lol on W5 but Meh, every world is different

DeletedUser

Ye thats the problem
It can be done easy, We've been doing that for ages lol on W5 but Meh, every world is different

But the difference is now with a foreseeable end once a tribe reaches 50 million or late 40's they will be targetted so it will be tougher plus this may interest more people so im sure the TW Team are hoping for a influx of new players to the server or a combination of players from all worlds to create the biggest world yet.

More players = More competition

DeletedUser1410

But the difference is now with a foreseeable end once a tribe reaches 50 million or late 40's they will be targetted so it will be tougher plus this may interest more people so im sure the TW Team are hoping for a influx of new players to the server or a combination of players from all worlds to create the biggest world yet.

More players = More competition

I agree that it will get more people starting the world, and the end game will be .... interesting to say the least, we'll have to wait and see what happen, and if it does what the TW doffins want it to, More players, more interest and for a player more competition

DeletedUser

I agree that it will get more people starting the world, and the end game will be .... interesting to say the least, we'll have to wait and see what happen, and if it does what the TW doffins want it to, More players, more interest and for a player more competition

Exactly :)
Hopefully we will extend past the usual few K's and have a bigger world, I dont expect many more K's to fill but one more would be nice :lol:
The UK TW Team should take note of new members joining this world and possibly create more worlds like this with a foreseeable end if interest is there, anything to boost numbers.....:icon_rolleyes:

Maybe even follow the path of .net and create a no Hauls world :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

So what do we all think about the new End of Game?

50 Mill points for three months? Easy to do or not?

Thoughts

Ruffus, I'm sure it will be easy for your tribe if you're the duke :p

Could I join your tribe?

I was in Gold (UK7). You got my skype ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I might give this world a proper go .

Dont want Ruffus to have it too easy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yee than it will be a merge... sry I read the CTV tribe limit...

DeletedUser

I'm hoping it will spice up the endgame some :) But to get more players on board I think will take a few more worlds like this one while word gets around.