The Great Alliance

• Thread starter TheReaperWhoIsGrim
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hi all

Glenowl informed us that there is a new secret alliance that plan to Attack a bunch of tribes whom i have mailed.

This Secret alliance consists of :

glenowl today at 19:02

If you get any attacks from the following tribes, dont say i told you not to attack me:
-X-, =KN=, DRGN, H D, KV, SCRE4M, SPARTA, VOID

well done and thanks Glen lol

:icon_evil:

DeletedUser5987

TheReaperWhoIsGrim said:
If you get any attacks from the following tribes, dont say i told you not to attack me:

Haha what!?!

DeletedUser

And apparently these guys too NorthA who are to handle me personally lol!

:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

lol what does this allianve bring this early in the game?

DeletedUser

Hello,

Just to clarify, the great alliance is neither a secret alliance or a great one. Just a bucnh of tribes agreeing not to farm each other from the get go.

DeletedUser

Hello,

Just to clarify, the great alliance is neither a secret alliance or a great one. Just a bucnh of tribes agreeing not to farm each other from the get go.

Oh, how disappointing... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The Great Alliance

Edit:
Dunno why the image isn't working...here's a direct link.
http://tinypic.com/r/rtewx5/6

NorthA - Greenweed77 on 25.02. at 18:14
Attack when have nobleman

SCRE4M - Sgt Roebuck on 28.02. at 12:48
our 1st move is against UNITE they sed bring it so we will ;-)

SCRE4M - Sgt Roebuck on 28.02. at 13:01
us and NorthA will pwn---being the 2 top places in the continent and all lmao...

NorthA - jakey5000 on 01.03. at 19:44
Yeah. Does anyone know any of their allies?
SCRE4M - sam0895 on 01.03. at 19:46
erm i could get a spy in there
NorthA - jakey5000 on 01.03. at 19:47
Hopefully they won't figure out there a spy.
SCRE4M - sam0895 on 01.03. at 19:47
yeah ok i will set that up
SCRE4M - sam0895 on 01.03. at 20:16
the spy will be confidental so we dont have any spies in the great alliance

NorthA - JordanRwar on 25.02. at 20:02
If we can keep the alliance secret and pull it out at the last moment and kick some anal :) we should be okay if a top tribe fights us and we win we get respect respect means less wars unless we start them ;D

H D - blaze193 on 25.02. at 21:28
communication is the only way.. no communication,,,, no bonding... and no internal love lol... this would have to be kept mega secret so maybe ts best to set this as hidden for the time being.

H D - Blue Harvest on 02.03. at 10:53
As you may have noticed blaze193 and myself have found some comments made unacceptable. It has been mentioned that H D should be kicked from the alliance when we are supporting those getting attacked and allied to everyone in the alliance.

H D - blaze193 on 27.02. at 22:50 Quote
why not get him in their tribe, so we have someone on the inside??? <--- Reference to Uzumaki n4ruto

331ov0p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5846

wow you are dum putting it on the public forums we have dismissed the spy and have opened up and new forum wiht nothing on it everything you heard as been cancealed lol. so next time dont post it on the public forums.

DeletedUser

wow you are dum putting it on the public forums we have dismissed the spy and have opened up and new forum wiht nothing on it everything you heard as been cancealed lol. so next time dont post it on the public forums.

You know its impolite to tell porky pies :) At first i got worried thinking that yous were on to our master plan for Ihate, Frick, Lost and Asbo to become a massive family tribe and mass recruit :icon_eek: Oh crap don't think i was to supposed to say that :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I lol'd at the "great" part of "The Great Alliance" :lol:

DeletedUser

do you get a free gift like a pen to use when surrendering when you join up lol

DeletedUser

do you get a free gift like a pen to use when surrendering when you join up lol

They offer you a free football then when you sign up they bombard your home phone with recorded messages :icon_cry: