The greatest start up tribe ever?!!?

DeletedUser

YGP!!!!! arrgghhhh run for your lifes!!

long time no see Hulk ;)

DeletedUser

The whole world is jelly, hell, they are even jelly of each other so they noble each other.

im jelly of their backtiming skillz :p

DeletedUser8815

If your going to post, and use this "Jelly" theme please make the post worth reading....2 or 3 word responses just clutter the forum with useless spam.

I have no issues with you talking about tribes but half the replies on this thread were totally pointless, there were lots of angry posts with insults.

If you have any issues with the moderation or the punishments handed out please appeal to jp68plus1.

This always happens with threads about this tribe.....simple way to stop it and bring everlasting peace to the forums would be to ban the whole lot of 'em

DeletedUser1511

This always happens with threads about this tribe.....simple way to stop it and bring everlasting peace to the forums would be to ban the whole lot of 'em

Way to out grow the coplayed and solo acounts. OH wait you got rimmed :lol:

DeletedUser

Awwwww

I think someone is jelly??

Jelly we still have our villages :icon_biggrin: ?

We can't help it if people make threads about us can we ?

DeletedUser8772

Awwwww

I think someone is jelly??

Jelly we still have our villages :icon_biggrin: ?

We can't help it if people make threads about us can we ?

When you go onto a forum post, and go to the latest post... and all you see is someone (especially meechan) talking about jelly. It does confuse you,

What was the subject again?

DeletedUser6695

The subject was we are the greatest start up tribe ever :)

ujelly?

DeletedUser

The whole world is jelly, hell, they are even jelly of each other so they noble each other.

im jelly of their backtiming skillz :p

I'm sorry we don't get other tribes to help us =(

Also, Bandit player tried to backtime our noble train on Locutas, he even mailed other people to help. Only problem? He was 23 minutes late. Now THAT'S a backtime!

CatAndMouse today at 01:11
I'm sure you want this guy gone as much as everyone else, especially since you'll probably be his next noble targets.
Here's a chance to basically cripple him:
his nobles (and possibly offence) land home at his vill Inb4 Loses Axes (518|502) K55 at 15:48:23:000.
If you can time an attack to land at this time, you will beat him. If you notice, this has worked on the last rank 1, OldWisdom, who is now starting to fall through the rankings due to being catapulted heavily. Honest, HowToLoseAxes will be all offence and therefore easy to kill and get you lots of OD and rep.

Any catapult attacks on his vill at any time would therefore work really well, target smithy and farm. thanks, and maybe you can be responsible for knocking another rank 1 off of his perch.

Backtime calculator if you need: http://zomgtw.net/uk/9/backtimer/index.php?

DeletedUser

I can send a 20 second firefox train guys..ujelly?

Sorry i just had to say ujelly :p

DeletedUser1511

Oh sure i did by 6 players at once.......how awesome of you.......

Team work on tribal wars. By god you have been cheated. I mean who would have guess that on a tribal game, people would would work together, especially when each person is limited to 3 nobles for their first village. Much wise to attack on their own again and again.
Backtiming nah.
Hit a stack nah.

This is solo wars. Only an idiot does team work right?
:lol:

DeletedUser

you should see my skills bro, i just sent a train that lasts 5 seconds...you jel?
Interesting. I sent a 5 second train at an Axes! village yesterday. Those guys sure can dodge!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 695343

I'm sorry we don't get other tribes to help us =(

Also, Bandit player tried to backtime our noble train on Locutas, he even mailed other people to help. Only problem? He was 23 minutes late. Now THAT'S a backtime!

Ah come on Cory, you would have done the same thing if no one in your tribe was capable of backtiming or able to make it on time. Let's not try to play the moral high ground, everyone has reached out beyond their tribe at some point, whether for supplementary defence, the odd backtime or just using noobs as "minions." It's a sound strategy and I know for a fact you've done the same.

I would urge any player under attack by a dominant player in the area to communicate with other local players as soon as possible and get them the troop speed and landtime. It doesn't take a huge offence to backtime a very large one and they're better off doing it now before defence villages are built and utilised. ZOMGTW makes it incredibly easy to calculate the backtimes and with a little bit of coordination between mediocre players, a large threat can quickly be eliminated.