The GUARD Family

DeletedUser

Perhaps they are trying to intimidate the barbs to stop them from sending one spear attacks at the newest members?

DeletedUser

Perhaps they are trying to intimidate the barbs to stop them from sending one spear attacks at the newest members?

lmao, when i first played TW years ago i shat my pants when i got an incoming from a barb...

DeletedUser

lmao, when i first played TW years ago i shat my pants when i got an incoming from a barb...

One person in an old world sent out an SOS because of it, he was new though and could be excused XD he panicked because he thought it was another person who had hacked the game XD if i remember rightly he almost submitted a support ticket about it... was a good laugh XD

DeletedUser11586

Who's buddy buddy? We aren't 'buddies' with any other families lol... Aren't you that tribe that have 40 members and most of them haven't even farmed 10 times yet?

Lol - yes that is true my tribe don't like to farm, they think its old fashioned and would much rather go to tescos.

Seriously thou, i thought you had an alliance with the other family tribe, I apologise if this was bad intel

DeletedUser

Lol - yes that is true my tribe don't like to farm, they think its old fashioned and would much rather go to tescos.

Seriously thou, i thought you had an alliance with the other family tribe, I apologise if this was bad intel

then you stand no chance.......

DeletedUser11586

There's always a chance bud, you can't quit at the first sign of trouble :s

DeletedUser11586

Most of them farm, just messing about with a few beginners to see if I can get them to become decent players - some of them are really keen and learning while others have quit and become farms. You can't teach what doesn't want to be learned, but I tried

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Although it was still possible to receive an attack from a barb from players who sent the command and then restarted :)

DeletedUser

.net wd31 bloody family tribe won it. I was in the sol non family tribe left. Most players gave up because of it.

DeletedUser6598

I see no issue with family tribes if they are well organised with a central forum and actively hit the same targets and support each other in conflict.
In truth if 4-5 experienced players can improve a large number of newer players to the game by mass-recruiting and teaching those who wish to be taught and kicking those who don't.
Especially at the rim why not i wouldn't want to see a family tribe win a world but if it can produce a few good players and teach them to farm and roughly what troop and village builds to follow then it will over time increase the competitiveness of the server everyone needs to learn somewhere the more knowledgeable players the better.

However in practice i know all these tribes tend to do is hug and play the number count game whilst giving out baron-ship to half the tribe.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Family tribes are like communism... the theory is great... but in practice human nature leads to it's ultimate failure...