The Heroes Legacy

DeletedUser

Heroes Legacy (-Hero-)

To start with, I would like to say that this is not direct attack on -Hero-, but more of a lesson to learn for the future.

The first thing I noticed, was their profile, which caught my eye immediately... A big tribe like them would surely be sophisticated and mature enough to post a serious profile.
HeroesLegacy17.jpg
Well anyway, after receiving an invite, with no mail at all, I looked at their diplomacy.
I must admit they didn't have any allies, but how did their experienced members react when they got their first early NAP? I assume they were inquisitive, especially as this tribe was situated nowhere near them. Or maybe not :icon_rolleyes:.
HeroesLegacy14.jpg
Moving on, a tribe that is ranked 19th in ODA must have extremely talented and experienced players right? They must know all the secrets and tactics of TW... Well let's just see how 'experienced' they really are.
HeroesLegacy9.jpg
He doesn't know how to dodge? Surely that's a one-off?
HeroesLegacy15.jpg
Well, okay, maybe not the best members on the world, but the leaders must be veterans of the game that know how to teach and lead the way forward for their tribe.
HeroesLegacy16.jpg
They should definitely know the units in the game :icon_eek:
Everyone knows that the success of a tribe does not come from point whoring, but actually placing more emphasis on troops and support for the whole tribe's benefit. I would expect some members of this tribe to be focused on points, but it seems here all the leaders care about is their points :icon_redface:
HeroesLegacy12.jpg
Well, those are the main things that caught my attention, but there are some other stuff that just made me :lol:. At 80 members, a tribe must surely think that they need to slow down in terms of recruitment, but not this one, oh no.
HeroesLegacy11.jpg
The feel it's necessary to make a poll to see how much time their members spend on Tribal Wars per day. However, when only 11 out of 80 actually take it, it makes you question whether any of them are ever online at all.
HeroesLegacy2.jpg
Guides of all sorts are important; especially if you have newbies in your tribe as this one clearly does. This tribe has guides, and I think, they should be called 'How to become Someone's farm'.
HeroesLegacy3.jpg
Finally, not really much of a criticism, just a little funny. A co-ordinated tribe will be organised and will clean out the forums (put the out-of-date thread into an 'Archives' forum that is hidden). Here we have an attempt at this (I'm assuming), however, the forum is not hidden and there is nothing in it :icon_confused:.
HeroesLegacy8.jpg

Thank you for reading, rate and comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

spoiler 3 and 4 are just newbies which the tribe dealt with imo.

but apart from thoise two, there is some 'noobishness' and kinda funny :p

DeletedUser7217

LOL, great guide nonetheless. Can you talk to me on skype? thanks

n0b0dyouknow

DeletedUser

I've got some stuff aswell regarding this tribe however I'm looking to use all this information for my benefit as they are located near me, how lucky am I?!!! :)
Also I doubt they are even going to realise that they are being flamed on the external forums because they seem to be those type pf players that lack any sort of forum presence & I just love the guide its so similar to purple predators guide LOL! and i like the fact that you called it "How to become someones farm" guide.

DeletedUser

haha you have far too much spare time to take the piss :p

Although I guess you've never tried out building resources up early? I always get em nice and high (not quite that high that early) Works fine so long as you build troops at the same time too. Find it gets me to constant production quicker than leaving em lower and farming more.

DeletedUser7842

haha you have far too much spare time to take the piss :p

Although I guess you've never tried out building resources up early? I always get em nice and high (not quite that high that early) Works fine so long as you build troops at the same time too. Find it gets me to constant production quicker than leaving em lower and farming more.

building and queeing in troops for 24/7 is the best :p

DeletedUser7217

I have to respect these guys, especially their baron jon.shannow, they DID manage to hold me back, and stacked pretty well as a tribe. But that was lucky, that my co sent a crap train.