-The Hope Foundation

DeletedUser

Hello This thread is to let you all know me and a few friends will be making a tribe for the next few months mostly now till end of summer.

Tribe name will be -The Hope Foundation , we will be looking for a few new numbers probably 4-6 mostly looking for experienced*, but we are willing to accept new members to train
And we are mostly looking for experienced*

So apply now add me to skype faflamflam

And together let us bring hope back to UK

Tribe member List
Jeremie
Hasan
Alexio
robin
duncan
dylan
zebbe
brad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

memberlist makes me wonder. is Hasan not in slap anymore?

DeletedUser10838

Whooo hooo cant wait to start playing like a pro hehe and YAY im in the hope foundation Now thats what im talking about!!!!!! :)

DeletedUser9615

Ha, I wouldn't exactly call hasan a member. He doesn't play. and only rounds he ever plays is bash like once a month

:icon_twisted: Guess i'll take on You lot aswell.

I'll be alone soon by the looks of it. :) Ohwell, loyal. slap4lyf.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser9948

i just want to laugh at one thing; as soon as i 'left' SLAP i was a **** in Hasans eyes. in addition, i stated that i was kicked and he simply said, "meh what is the difference, unloyal" and he removed me from SLAP.

now he has gone and done worse than myself? left for a new tribe that will burn out like my old tribe did? hasan = hypocrite.

DeletedUser9948

he pretends to be loyal, and then runs off like a lost poppy to his new 'team'.

DeletedUser

Lol at SLAP! falling apart xD

The only consistent thing slap had was Matt being the leader, now slap are an average tribe at best who cant even stick together.

I already said by the time Matt gets back, SLAP! will be a dead tribe

DeletedUser

to be honest to me so far SLAP was Matt & Hasan & others ^.^ now there is only others :p
Good luck to both Hope and SLAP though

DeletedUser9615

to be honest to me so far SLAP was Matt & Hasan & others ^.^ now there is only others :p
Good luck to both Hope and SLAP though

That doesn't make much sense :p

& Others. Now there is only others :p? :DD

and Hasan didn't really make a difference, he only played bashs, and even then he only won because of Jeremie or milads help or us Feeding him.

Slap will never fall apart aslong as it consists of it's 3 current temp leaders. Loyal players are left placed in Slap, no1 else is needed. Were not falling apart, just have better things to do :) We'll be around don't you worry!

DeletedUser

Matt, Alex, Hasan and me are gone (albeit Alex was my doing)

Slap was made up of good players, average players and the ones learning like Whitty. Slap has lost its good players now :/

Dont get me wrong, im not trying to flame SLAP!, but the tribe isnt even half as strong as it use to be and more players are leaving than are being recruited. Although Swifty has the potential to become a v.good speed player.

DeletedUser8157

i just want to laugh at one thing; as soon as i 'left' SLAP i was a **** in Hasans eyes. in addition, i stated that i was kicked and he simply said, "meh what is the difference, unloyal" and he removed me from SLAP.

now he has gone and done worse than myself? left for a new tribe that will burn out like my old tribe did? hasan = hypocrite.

all I have to say is I dint make a whole pointless rage leave imma kill slap thread with my new tribe and shiz which you did :icon_rolleyes: and I dint exactly leave out of being un loyal >_> I left because im barely active anymore and the players left in the chat are all silly minus trinty/ash if I am gonna play I am playing without people who can actually play against jobson or hailoutoto(dwarfaxe) and not feed stupidly :/ and considering jeremie and me are gonna coplay the dude look weed account from now on and jeremie hates slap and hes playing the account more than me it would be pointless for me to stay in slap

That doesn't make much sense :p

& Others. Now there is only others :p? :DD

and Hasan didn't really make a difference, he only played bashs, and even then he only won because of Jeremie or milads help or us Feeding him.
Slap will never fall apart aslong as it consists of it's 3 current temp leaders. Loyal players are left placed in Slap, no1 else is needed. Were not falling apart, just have better things to do :) We'll be around don't you worry!

most my wins are without help and yeah I asked swifty to feed me 700 spears last round :icon_rolleyes: the least he could do after feeding jobson 1k lcs and it doesn't being to compensate for whitty loss of 2k plus lcs to him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9615

Just make sure you knock on my doorstep when i can play :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

most my wins are without help and yeah I asked swifty to feed me 700 spears last round :icon_rolleyes: the least he could do after feeding jobson 1k lcs and it doesn't being to compensate for whitty loss of 2k plus lcs to him

oi nub leave Whitty alone, he's still learning, something SLAP! should have continued to do to make him get better.

DeletedUser

This tribe trys to be the new pro tribe ?

Not looking to be the new pro tribe just trying to spice things up on UK its boring at the moment :D

And like it says its only for the summer after summer it will disband as we all return to our real lives :) well accept the people who have none :D

DeletedUser

Hey i said this even to jobson i was gonna back time him and as silly a i was i canceled the backtime 10ms before his hit me i messed up big time but at least im learning i even have more lc at the start half the time than you! :lol: