-The Hope Foundation

DeletedUser

he pretends to be loyal, and then runs off like a lost poppy to his new 'team'.

To be honest, I never liked hasan. I always viewed him as one of numerous (decent) players who followed Matt like lost puppies, and had no dignity.
There's nothing wrong with leaving a tribe, and abusing someone for leaving is just more proof that they made the right decision.

Hasan has proved me wrong, so he has a lot more respect now in my eyes :)

DeletedUser10769

To be honest, I never liked hasan. I always viewed him as one of numerous (decent) players who followed Matt like lost puppies, and had no dignity.
There's nothing wrong with leaving a tribe, and abusing someone for leaving is just more proof that they made the right decision.

Hasan has proved me wrong, so he has a lot more respect now in my eyes :)

I always admired him. I may vs all od you lot soon hopefully

DeletedUser

Was there really any need? This thread has been pretty calm so far, let's not spoil it please, bodybuilder or not :)

Sorry sir.... moving on will be nice to see a new tribe about on the bright side of it annihilated has more of a chance too :D

DeletedUser

Yeah im glad about that :icon_biggrin:

Could have totally beaten lionheart in todays round though just unlucky :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah im glad about that :icon_biggrin:

Could have totally beaten lionheart in todays round though just unlucky :icon_wink:

Ahhh jobson jobson jobson a funny guy indeed :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Is it me or has this smiley :icon_biggrin: Just got 1 Big Tooth :p?

DeletedUser9615

My God. This tribe is going to a great opponent!

:lol::lol::lol:

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Goodluck.

DeletedUser10769

whats your IGN i never see you around but i hear you talk alot :D

You have seen me play but you didn't realise obviously. I already mentioned my IGN already in another thread so ceebs to post it again

DeletedUser10769

I can't wait to attack you lot :D

When will your recruitment stop

DeletedUser

No, Resuming played MG for a while. Screwed up his account a few times :D. Jeremie, Eggman is worse then RW and that's saying something <3.

DeletedUser10769

No, Resuming played MG for a while. Screwed up his account a few times :D. Jeremie, Eggman is worse then RW and that's saying something <3.

Who are you anyways? Also, I lost his troops attackingsomeone because of his poor troop count when I got on and being misinformed ofthe player I attacked, troop count. If I started the round I would have had alot more troops he had and would have been able to clear him. On MG behalf,don't make me tell him his troop count at the nobling stage; as I don't want toembarrass him ok. The rest of the times, I got him into a better position thathe was in and he can admit that.

DeletedUser

Instead of making troops you decided to rush nobles, Send at a turtle, Lose your troops, Get embarressed, Blame EVERYTHING on Mg, Say your leaving the game, and hide :D.

DeletedUser10769

Instead of making troops you decided to rush nobles, Send at a turtle, Lose your troops, Get embarressed, Blame EVERYTHING on Mg, Say your leaving the game, and hide :D.

Oh really. Let me tell you the full story shall I, and stop you believing the myth.

I was asked to play by MG when he was 1.2k points. When I arrived on the account, I had 700/700 sp/sw and 400LC. At the same time, Vendetta was at 3k with 2k LC and significantly more defence than MG.

In the first 20 minutes I was attacked 7 seconds away by a 700 points player. I dodged the first attack, and the next attack he met my defence. I killed his attack but lost the majority of my defence and then one of his tribesmen started attacking me after from 2 minutes away. I backtimed his first attack fairly easy and then farmed the close range player.

Then when I got MG to 2.8k and he became in the top 5 from the top 15 when I joined. I got him 1k-2k axe, 1.5k LC and 150-250 Rams.
So I didn't rush noble.

Moving on, I did indeed sent the troops to a turtle. However, I was previously told he was offensive with a little amount of defence. My scouts died so I used the message as guidance so decided to attack. I know that was a mistake now but at the time, most of you would of done the same. MG did not make the round easy for me. Also, I only blamed MG for his start up.

The reason I quit was solely because of time restraints and am not hiding as that was 1 mistake out of 5 times when the other times I got MG into a winning position