-The Hope Foundation

DeletedUser

^ Should have nobled Sam insead. Chances are he was drunk and may have missed the snipe :p

DeletedUser

Oh really. Let me tell you the full story shall I, and stop you believing the myth.

I was asked to play by MG when he was 1.2k points. When I arrived on the account, I had 700/700 sp/sw and 400LC. At the same time, Vendetta was at 3k with 2k LC and significantly more defence than MG.

In the first 20 minutes I was attacked 7 seconds away by a 700 points player. I dodged the first attack, and the next attack he met my defence. I killed his attack but lost the majority of my defence and then one of his tribesmen started attacking me after from 2 minutes away. I backtimed his first attack fairly easy and then farmed the close range player.

Then when I got MG to 2.8k and he became in the top 5 from the top 15 when I joined. I got him 1k-2k axe, 1.5k LC and 150-250 Rams.
So I didn't rush noble.

Moving on, I did indeed sent the troops to a turtle. However, I was previously told he was offensive with a little amount of defence. My scouts died so I used the message as guidance so decided to attack. I know that was a mistake now but at the time, most of you would of done the same. MG did not make the round easy for me. Also, I only blamed MG for his start up.

The reason I quit was solely because of time restraints and am not hiding as that was 1 mistake out of 5 times when the other times I got MG into a winning position

Just because someone nobles a drunk/no troops Sam doesn't mean hes offensive :lol:.

DeletedUser

Is doctor dangler jess or dylan or the other guy on tastless account :L.

I think it's dylan. :D