The Huggling Centurion Thread

DeletedUser5582

In the beginning God created Heaven and Earth and the earth was without form and darkness lay upon everything.

So God said, “Let there be light!” and there was light.

What isn't mentioned in the King James version is that God was most surprised to see a heap of Roman Centurions in a giant huddle on UK22.

Luckily for you I have the missing text......

So God placed aside the Huggling Centurions and got on with creating Night and Day, Land and Sea but a small frown did appear and after lunch and after having created the camel he sat down (after of course creating chairs) and said unto the Huggling Centurions, “Why did ye merge into this family tribe? Was it the fear of the power of the Crinkle Crunch that forced ye to merge your forums, change your name and breaketh Tribal Wars Rule No 2” (Ye shall not display pictures or drawings of Knights upon your Profile Page or fail mightily and generate much mirth). This so nearly made it into the 10 commandments just one of Moses's scribes had a typo honest or played World of Tanks I forget which….

And the Huggling Centurions did sayeth unto God, “Lord although these Cookies are just nubs and we do not fear them at all we felt that after ahem a little incident it would be best to merge and look all scary and big in case they wished to chastise us for our naughtyness.”

God did pause from creating Madagascar, which as am sure you'll all aware is quite a tricky thing to do even if divine, and did reply to the Huggling Centurions, “What naughtyness is this? Have you committed crimes most heinous against the Cookies” and then He did create the Chocolate Hobnob and Dunking was born and all did smile (bar Hugglers who were well Huggling)

and the Huggling Centurions did hide themselves from God's wrath as they saw that they had indeed committed crimes most heinous (and probs eaten an apple or two you get the picture) and so after God had invented Mail they did send a scribe to the land of the Cookies….

And God did chuckle and sayeth unto the Huggling Centurions, “Foolish Hugglers! You breaketh TW Rule No 2, You Huggle and you did not think that maybe these Dunkers of Doom would be a little peeved by the actions of this serpent! And you did not cast the serpant from your bosom (Mitchnom goes blind is an oldie but I like it) but Huggle it and protect it even though it whispered words of deceit to others?!”

and the Huggling Centurions did cry out for mercy and did sayeth (meh read the mails is quicker)

ItWillBeOverbyChristmas Mar 14, 09:32
Okies,

so understood you resolved all with Alan and he took the villa then 10 hrs later your guy takes it back?

Is not a cross noble so whats he playing at?

If he is a loose cannon then boot him and we will grab the villa and you can eat him. If you think is ok then say so and we will agree to disagree!

Jo

ARTOURIOUSII Mar 14, 09:34
Hi Jo,, just logged on this morning...No time to catch up yet.. I did see on the map last night that Alan had taken it...

Is this a local scrap between the 2 of them.??

Art.

ItWillBeOverbyChristmas Mar 14, 10:31
Hiya,

Ok I have seen your mails with Alan and happy with them so for me is quite simple.

Boot him and we get the villa in question back and you guys eat his other villas as surely no other way to resolve this unless he agrees to hand the villa back?

Which is unlikely from his actions so far?!

So let me know what the decision is please and lets get this put to bed

Jo

then our Huggling Friends agree to clear a villa for us which we accept but are not amused...but wait what's this....

ForAdrija Mar 19, 12:26
hi, what you think about cookies? :D

jenada Mar 19, 12:43
I think they are a decent tribe with some very good players why do you ask?

Adrian

ForAdrija Mar 19, 12:43
just asking, becouse overbythechristmas guy would be free villas 4 you guys :D Just my opinnion.

so a few attacks were sent by this serpent so we retaliated and received this

Hibari Mar 21, 16:13
Be Advised, Cent: is a part of Cent.

any issues u had with them previously are inadmissible as they are a part of us, any diplomatic issues, talk to me, if this is something u cannot do, be aware attacks on any member of cent is seen as a hostile action and will not go unpunished.

i wait for a response, and if none after your mail is opened, will lead to action on our part, fakes are funny most of the time and if u wanted the diplomats attention, you got it.

we are willing to discuss a resolution for now, however the longer a response the less open we will be

Kind Regards
[player]Hibari[/player]
[ally]Cent.[/ally] and [ally]Cent:[/ally]
Diplomat

ItWillBeOverbyChristmas Mar 21, 16:18
Hi,

your mail is quite threatening! Inadmissible?! No greeting anyone would think this was a war game!

I think we were done talking when one of yours keeps stirring the pot. This was just the next step from a bunch of folk fed up of having to put up with an idiot player.

You merged you inherited the issue. May the best side win but be warned we have gone into this with our eyes open. Boot the moron or fight over him

Kind Regards

Jo

then finally this Hibari Mar 21, 16:34
Hi There,

yes i was given a brief summary, however:

''For the record I thought this was all done and dusted but your guy has been mailing other tribes trying to get them to attack our members and again is attacking my lot. ''

This changes the issue a little it seemed unprovoked attacks on us, however if this player instigated, and attacked you first, i can see your standpoint, and in that case you have my apologies for the misunderstanding.

i have mailed and confirmed this to be the case with Art, and feel that is unacceptable, so i have one final question:

if we boot the troublemaker, and let you have at him, would this resolve the issue and allow us to be amicable again, you would be doing us a favour of sorts, and i believe Our council is fed up with him as is boot = ceasefire?

Kind Regards
[player]Hibari[/player]
And God did realise that Stupid had been created and then sighed as He saw he had created the future DNA of Justin Beiber and so the Facepalm was created (just after Madagascar too who knew!)

Here endeth the lesson from the Book of Jo Chapter 1 Verses 1 till it ends.

Oh and our spear nukes will be with you shortly :icon_redface:

Game on!

DeletedUser5582

Was this a declaration?

It was. Am amazed you read it and very nearly put in a "short" version for you to spare the tl:dr post!

Side 1: Tribes: --C--
Side 2:
Tribes: Cent:, Cent.
Players: unlb

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 9
Difference: 1

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 35,328
Side 2: 24,001
Difference: 11,327

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30,187
Side 2: 0
Difference: 30,187

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
nice work as always jo.

gotta love the noob family tribes especially when there is 10 of them on you xD

DeletedUser

So did you just adopt their academy tribe?

This is one bizarre war.

DeletedUser5582

We recruited their better players and some had to go into our, we hope temporary, overspill tribe. Then is mop up time Stats are 13-0. Am not sure they had an academy tribe Matt was just two tribes "that fight as one".

I understand their aim is to recruit all the best players in the K and then come after us. We shall see how this turns out but this thread I think is all over.

DeletedUser12641

jo jo jo sorry love the read as always you take up time in my life as always hahahaha
but over spill tribe? no wrong academy tribe lol
i love the way even the best players who critisize family tribes always makes up a new meaning of it hahaha
kudao points though for very very interesting read :]

DeletedUser5582

temporary overspill tribe lmao

is the word hope just before the word temporary in there :icon_redface:

i love the way even the best players who critisize family tribes always makes up a new meaning of it hahaha
kudao points though for very very interesting read :]

lol yes it isn't an academy tribe but I give in as no possible way to justify this bar sometimes you just gotta do things. We did face the inevitable with the new tribe's name so there :icon_wink:

Hell if this was AA I would be standing up saying my name's Jo and I have an academy tribe!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I might be wrong but didn't you declare war because they merged into a family tribe and ended the war by merging into a family tribe?!!?...

I blame that solar eclipse... I knew it was just a distraction whilst some kind of world changing event really went on... I would never of guessed it would be something so life changing...

DeletedUser5582

I might be wrong but didn't you declare war because they merged into a family tribe and ended the war by merging into a family tribe?!!?...

No was the standard villa dispute. Their guy had cleared it but had "deleted" the reports and amazingly had no rise in ODA either.....My guy took the villa then a few hrs later their guy took it and this was ok in their eyes though they did offer to clear another villa of my guy's choice which, to be fair they did.

Then their guy started suggesting to other tribes to attack us etc etc etc...so you can chat about these things or just declare war and say pfft which we did. Though I was pleased to see we got their diplomats attention...

I blame that solar eclipse... I knew it was just a distraction whilst some kind of world changing event really went on... I would never of guessed it would be something so life changing...

Meh the solar eclipse. Personally think was just some sort of giant cover up....