The K44 Super Noble Highway

DeletedUser9793

I just looked at K44 and maybe my eyes need unfocussing but FaF look like a really good gargoyle head. Impressive design.

DeletedUser10816

I did notice a calculation error though (sorry rob!!)...

59 barbs, over 582 gains is actually 10.1% barbs *cough* but still, thats better than FAF, FAD or DOGS!

DeletedUser10842

Your favorite part of my whole post was my calculation error?

You need to get out more lol..

Lovely summary there by Will Smith. My favourite part by far was:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10842

I did notice a calculation error though (sorry rob!!)...

59 barbs, over 582 gains is actually 10.1% barbs *cough* but still, thats better than FAF, FAD or DOGS!

its actually 10.137457045 .. but you were a little closer than my first attempt lol, I clearly hit a wrong key, or missed a key when working it out, and no, I didn't bother to check it..

This is exactly why you do the counting and I don't, and, to be fair, its your fault for not being online at the time to check my figures.

original post corrected, with my genuine reason as to why it went wrong....:icon_rolleyes:

:icon_twisted::icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not quite the impeccable efficiency and accuracy one grew to expect from the Pogue Mahone leadership on W7. But on this new world even the angels have off days. And hi again to you "Blade". :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6603

My word, if only you knew what went on between us behind closed doors! We stumble from one mistake to another lol

DeletedUser

It's true!! I have been involved in a few ridiculous meetings and many mistakes were made, not just minor ones either, the one where they recruited me for example.....idiots :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

DeletedUser5942

True story

Once upon a time there was a browser game, and it's name was Tribal Wars.... It had a unique quality, it's ability to reduce all that played it to Warmongering heathens - Oh sorry - I'll stop now

DeletedUser6603

Well, the K44 Super Noble Highway is now 92.79% complete. Trouble is, its gotten so busy transporting nukes to the frontline, The Southern Alliance are going to have to build a bypass through K45. Work started on it a couple of weeks ago, and the LoL section is already 21.21% complete ;-)