The K44 Super Noble Highway

DeletedUser10842

Very good!

A nice read, and clearly some effort gone into it.

I'm confident the ongoing wars will now keep us all busy, keep the world alive and entertaining, and give those of us who refuse to join the future "pay as you build" premium grabbing worlds a final world worth remembering.

Cheers for the PnP Baz, genuinely enjoyed it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9598

I'm confident the ongoing wars will now keep us all busy, keep the world alive and entertaining, and give those of us who refuse to join the future "pay as you build" premium grabbing worlds a final world worth remembering.

You can say that again!!

DeletedUser7941

lol well that was the highlight of my evening how sad am i lol top draw baz

DeletedUser6603

Thumbs up from me too! W12 is shaping up to be a great world, all major tribes in conflict now :)

DeletedUser

NEWS FLASH NEWS PLASH NEWS FLASH

Our dogged inquires have let us to believe that this publication has been reported to the Leveson inquiry for press ethics.

seems someones been hacking again to find information.
Scotland Yard believe this has something political about it and the TEA party may be involved pulling the strings in the background.

It has also been reported that due to poor build quality a lot of the construction done by LoL Engineering and Construction is of such poor quality that walls seem to collapse when approached by even a single person addicted to dog walking.

further violations of Health and Safety have found that some workers of LoL Engineering and Construction have been suffering from mental problems and have been advised to return to the asylum.

As more NEWS is found out our dogged reporters will keep you up to day.

TB505 Reporting

HARD HITTING NEWS IN YOUR AREA

MORE LATE BREAKING NEWS

STORM IN A TEA CUP

Late breaking news from this dogged reporter,

the sunny weather that the UK has been having over the last few days came to an end this evening when A Storm in a TEAcup broke out over the k44 super highway.

on the spot report said it was a disaster waiting to happen LOL construction were not available to comment over the rising floods that could engulf the k44 area.

as report late on in the day the back handers paid to the government TEA party by LOL construction seem to hold some truth after all.

further investigations to reveal more information on the inner workings of LoL construction to follow.

we have under cover reporters everywhere giving us on the spot news as it hits the front page.

signing out your doggered reporter

TB505

DeletedUser

Super highway? i think you will find its more of....

[video=youtube;VHbgZhh1Fps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHbgZhh1Fps&feature=related[/video]

DeletedUser8007

Looking like a full blown world war now baby, this world could go down as one of the best played on the UK server.....

DeletedUser8007

Just some stats for you all while i am bored in work, make of them what you will

Side 1:
Tribes: ADDICT, DOGS
Side 2:
Tribes: LoL
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 62
Side 2: 52
Difference: 10
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 13
Side 2: 21
Difference: 8
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 385,924
Side 2: 259,222
Difference: 126,702
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 103,124
Side 2: 128,338
Difference: 25,214
chart

and here are the stats showing all tribes now involved in the war

Side 1:
Tribes: ADDICT, DOGS, FAF
Side 2:
Tribes: LoL, SWTEA
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 120
Side 2: 97
Difference: 23
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 20
Side 2: 23
Difference: 3
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 708,860
Side 2: 477,879
Difference: 230,981
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 152,180
Side 2: 146,141
Difference: 6,039
chart

DeletedUser10842

Thanks for posting, I was going to myself, but I'm still as lazy as I was the day I was born lol..

Looking good so far!

pretty evenly paced as it stands..

I havent looked at Teacups stats, I think they lost a few villages in a isolated area.

LoL lost a few Rassilon villages, it was expected I think everyone would agree, being so isolated we were not about to waste troops supporting them.

Dogtics lost a few in the first opening of our offensive, perhaps caught them off guard slightly..

Now FaF have joined the war officially.

Genuinely, this world is now turning out to be great fun for all of us here, theres nothing worse than a world where its either you getting a complete pasting, or your munching through enemy villages like they are barbs.

Good luck to everyone, the banter is starting to pick up in game which makes it all the more fun. :)

Regarding stats.. its easy for us all to post some up as soon as we've just taken 10 villages or so to look good, how does everyone feel about agreeing a certain day of the week to do an update, doesn't matter who does it?

DeletedUser9598

Every Sunday would make sense i guess, review at the end of each week?

DeletedUser8007

Yes Sundays makes sense, i vote mr prince to be nominated stats poster

DeletedUser10842

Ok, ill post the stats every Sunday evening.. (so no attacking me on Sundays please, yes I mean you dantorius lol)

Perhaps somebody from one of the 4 corners to do a review on the currents stats and goings on from their point of view to go with the stats each week...

DeletedUser

Sunday has been and gone and Slightly Out-Of-Date Prince of Bel-Air didn't post stats.

Maybe the job should be given to Carlton?:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Kinda glad he forgot, LoL ran a pretty good semi succesful op tonight. A few vills taken with a few trains sniped/stacked/killed.
They would more than likely be ahead on stats after tonight :)