The K44 Super Noble Highway

DeletedUser10842

I was going to start it next sunday as they had already been posted so recently..

but here they are as of today.

Ive set the start date as the date of the first declaration.

Beginning of the war
on 21.07. at 21:04:20
Duration of war
8 days 12:03:00

If there are any players that should be added to the stats from either side, please let me know and I'll add them where required.

Side 1:
Tribes: LoL, SWTEA
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS, ADDICT, FAF

Timeframe: 21/07/2012 21:00:00 to 30/07/2012 08:49:51

Total conquers:

Side 1: 137
Side 2: 140
Difference: 3

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 26
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 736,297
Side 2: 854,792
Difference: 118,495

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 245,371
Side 2: 207,333
Difference: 38,038

chart

still early days, still very even, which is the sign of a good ward ahead..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4083

And from the past week:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ADDICT, DOGS, FAF

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 25
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 155,961
Side 2: 200,897
Difference: 44,936

chart

Just for LoL:

Side 1:
Tribes: LoL
Side 2:
Tribes: ADDICT, DOGS, FAF

Timeframe:
Last week

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 20
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 125,943
Side 2: 162,290
Difference: 36,347

chart

sweetsPNG.png

DeletedUser7941

Ok, ill post the stats every Sunday evening.. (so no attacking me on Sundays please, yes I mean you dantorius lol)

Perhaps somebody from one of the 4 corners to do a review on the currents stats and goings on from their point of view to go with the stats each week...

what do u mean Prince me and dan dont do anything we keep our selfs to our selfs
we just like to build up pretty villas
what we haev found is the less troops we build the bigger we can build our villas its fun
now we are going to start taking barbs we are more sim city players than tw players ;-)

DeletedUser10842

Well, a pretty quiet week as far as successful noble attempts are concerned.

Thats not to say there are not loads of failed attempts happening from either side, so certainly not to be confused with a boring week!

FaF seem to be taking in some Addict / Dogs members, something we were expecting, Addict had a few players leave with the threat of quitting earlier in the week, something had to give, and FaF have a record of recruiting a few bigger players through the world (not a dig, just pointing out what Ive noticed) with less conquers than LoL compared to number of villages owned, still a tactic that can work, and may work out for them...?

As far as the north / south divider goes, this changes nothing of course, so good news there in regards to maintaining constant stats.

Overall, slight gain for the south, very marginal, the last weeks stats speak for themselves in terms of gains..

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: FAF, ADDICT, DOGS

Timeframe: 21/07/2012 00:00:00 to 06/08/2012 08:34:32

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 38
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 327,278
Side 2: 286,874
Difference: 40,404

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: FAF, ADDICT, DOGS

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 11
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 81,907
Side 2: 76,418
Difference: 5,489

chart

DeletedUser10842

FaF continue there hugging/ recruiting ways, now the new super family has formed (fail?).

Players are quitting, egos sharing forums,. internals left right and centre..

Time will tell if this tactic will work for the bonfire family.

Ive not included the 8 or 9 villages we took from tigerstripe, simply due to him being gone now, and I couldn't add him on twstats..
If Ive missed other players, or even tribes in the north as they are changing names so often, please let me know!

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: FAF, FAD, FAD2, DOGS
Players: DoctorCrusher

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 3
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 140,271
Side 2: 13,112
Difference: 127,159

chart

DeletedUser10816

Here's one I prepared earlier including Tigerstripe ;-)

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: FAF, FAD, FAD2, DOGS
Players: DoctorCrusher, Tigerstripe

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 3
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 211,326
Side 2: 13,112
Difference: 198,214

chart

Perhaps it should be pointed out also, that although LoL & SWTEA gained 24 over the North last week, the North actually nobled 25 more villages in total... just not enemy villages.

To clarify... for the period above, the number of conquers against tribeless members or barbs (excluding Tigerstripe as he is ex Dogs) was as follows:
FAF: 31/66 (47% of non internals)
SWTEA: 9/16 (56% of non internals)
LoL: 8/46 (17% of non internals)
FAD: 5/16 (31% of non internals)
DOGS: 1/5 (20% of non internals)

DeletedUser10816

The next installment..........

Direct Comparison: 13th August -> 19th August

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: FAF, FAD, DOGS

Timeframe: 13/08/2012 00:00:00 to 19/08/2012 23:59:59

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 4
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1: 230,437
Side 2: 28,863
Difference: 201,574

chart

Since Declaration: 21st July -> 19th August
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Tigerstripe, DoctorCrusher

Timeframe: 21/07/2012 00:00:00 to 19/08/2012 23:59:59

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 32
Difference: 58

chart

Side 1: 642,139
Side 2: 223,162
Difference: 418,977

chart

All Conquers: 13th August -> 19th August

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 13/08/2012 00:00:00 to 19/08/2012 23:59:59

Total conquers:

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 143
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 693,789
Side 2: 578,256
Difference: 115,533

chart

Analysis

So... taking candy from babys may be slightly unethical... but taking villages from the FaF family their Dogs is certainly comparable!

The question remains however.... if we are taking so many villages from the Northern tribes - how are they outgrowing us in their number of conquers, yet the points are slipping? and what does this actually mean?

In the last week - conquers of Tribeless players or Barbs:

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

LoL/SWTEA nobles of Tribeless or Barbs: 10
FaF/FaD nobles of Tribeless or Barbs: 50

The answer is pretty obvious...

FaF and FaD are nobling barbs
:icon_eek::lol: and not just that.... they're not even quit players... just bog standard barbs...

tsk...!

DeletedUser6960

These FaF players were telling the truth!!
; said:
we just like to build up pretty villas
what we haev found is the less troops we build the bigger we can build our villas its fun
now we are going to start taking barbs we are more sim city players than tw players ;-)

DeletedUser11204

Hey guys don't know how many of you know, but I am trying to get a paper just to bring some fresh life back into the externals. What I need however is someone from UK12 to give us a hand!

DeletedUser6603

Its a great idea mate, but the trouble is, the world is pretty straightforward at the moment!

You have FaF/FaD/Dogs/AFA on one side
LoL and SWTEA on the other.
The whole world (those that count anyway) is at war
Fighting each other hard, the stats get posted in here every week ;-)

Not much has changed really!

DeletedUser11204

True... But that would still be considered quite interesting to some people!! Especially those in the smaller tribes who are just casual in their approach - the ones who look on the externals but don't comment! For them hearing opinions and stuff like tht is interesting! They want to know what it's like at the top, they want to have a feel of how it's all going!

DeletedUser6603

Go on then mate, ill do it - drop me a pm when you want something and ill Gove you an update. Will try not to be biased but not promising anything!

DeletedUser10842

Weekly update from me again..

Looking forward to some feedback on it all from FaF and co, you guys were quite vocal when we first declared, jump in, tell us you thoughts on whats going on!!

Excuse me if I miss out players that should be added to these stats..

I'm on the useless laptop this evening, might mess about with some other stats for comparison when I'm on the pc (which is 2ft away from me...)

Last week

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 4
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 255,780
Side 2: 37,165
Difference: 218,615

chart

From declaration date

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 21/07/2012 00:00:00 to 27/08/2012 19:29:37

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 37
Difference: 81

chart

Side 1: 851,576
Side 2: 267,922
Difference: 583,654

chart

DeletedUser10816

nice and simple this week from me... as I think the stats say it all!

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 141
Side 2: 137
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 6
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 1,002,043
Side 2: 594,077
Difference: 407,966

chart

Side 1: 352,162
Side 2: 54,411
Difference: 297,751

chart

DeletedUser10842

Cheers for the update Mike!

As much as we try to encourage FaF to come and tell us there strategy, they seem to want to keep it all secret, I guess we will have to wait until they have won the world for them to explain how the long game plan of giving everything away and replacing it with barbs worked out for them.

So...

Ill add a little review, and I might be a little biased this time, I've tried not to be in the past, but seeing as FaF don't wish to comment anyway, I guess it wont hurt.

the current war stats..

Weekly stats posted above by mike

As you can see, not only are FaF family getting hammered week after week by the southern alliance, but more interestingly now, it seems they might be running out of easy targets and barbs to much, as, for a change, they haven't nobled more than us in total..

War stats since the beginning are hard to monitor now, ADDICT disbanded, lots of the northern players rimmed etc, so lets just make something up..

South 3 North 0

that'll do, you get the idea.

Overall war stats

This is the in game war stats system, so involves all wars declared in game from the start of the world..

I'm a little concerned about these stats, I know how much hugging LoL and SWTEA have done so far to get to where they are..

Well, lets take a look anyway, I'm sure I can fabricate an excuse for our poor stats.

selection002.png

Oh, it seems LoL and SWTEA are, in fact, the only tribes with positive stats... So how have FaF managed to get to rank 1 and hold it for so long?

Barb munching.. thats how, it would seem.

Bare in mind these stats include internals, I'll happily omit those if anyone can tell me an automated way, rather than counting them all.

FaF 127 barbs 958 gains 13% barbs taken
LOL 37 barbs 875 gains 4% barbs taken
SWTEA 59 barbs 582 gains 10.1% barbs taken (not quite as nice as 1.5%, but still better than FaF lol)
FAD 33 barbs 119 gains 28% barbs taken

Ok, so you could argue that it has worked so far... but long term? I cant recall many guides written explaining how to win the world by nobling everything grey, but I'm no expert.

ODA ODD

lets take a look at who is using there troops, and who is sitting back doing nothing..

ODA
selection003d.png

ODD
selection004f.png

ODT
selection005r.png

Its pretty obvious, those involved in wars will have some sort of OD stats, and those at the top are, certainly those involved in WW12.

Now, considering both LoL and FaF are slightly larger in size compared to the others, you would expect there stats to be slightly higher for ODA, pretty matched is fair to say, so they are using troops, no doubt about it.

When it comes to ODD, it seems clear to me that FaF may have been a little over confident in taking on both LoL and SWTEA from the start of this war (who could blame them though, their alliance was far bigger than ours, on paper they looked like the favorites surely?)

both LoL and SWTEA have a similar number for ODD, FAF being much higher.

now, you could argue that they are having to attack both our tribes, but lets not forger, ADDICT, DOGS, FAD, etc etc..

but how do these stats compare to the war stats?

The north are losing villages to the south every day, so its either all the other tribes hitting LoL and SWTEA, LoL and SWTEA hitting each other just for lolz and ODA bragging rights, or FaF are failing to follow up with tactics and skill as well and just hitting "attack"..

who knows?

FaF do have a couple of isolated players that are constantly active, always "having a go" and playing in the right spirit, with the right attitude, although some very quiet and not reply to spam mail :(

I can only imagine some of them at this point are starting to fell a little disappointed in their tribe mates, the leadership perhaps? or just lack of drive in the majority, commitment, loyalty perhaps?

We all know where LoL originate from, we know where SWARM and TEA come from, there is solid history between them all.

I "think" FaF consists of top players from w3, and world 8?, maybe there are ego clashes? this is all stipulation by me, I don't have the facts, far from impressive to date on w12 thats for sure. (with the exception of 1 or 2 who are at least trying)

I was going to continue with the top players in each tribe, the leadership in each tribe, and various other stats, but to be honest, I'm getting bored now, its the same old pattern.

As always, would be nice to hear from the opposition, I'm sure they have a different view on things.

DeletedUser

Brilliant post! And, let's face it, that's not even biased. Cold, hard facts. :p

+rep

DeletedUser9793

Ok, so you could argue that it has worked so far... but long term? I cant recall many guides written explaining how to win the world by nobling everything grey, but I'm no expert.

Where you been hiding all these years ? The game has clearly moved on since your last world both tactically and otherstuffly.
Guide to winning a world by declaring war on Barbs is well developed.
Best bits messing with Barbs are :
1 They biggest tribal grouping from start of world. Aim your target high and say you gonna go take on and cap the biggest enemy first.
2 At early game, they hand over their rex to you at the first opportunity. Like giving it away. Peeps here cruelly call it "farming" as if Barbs merely produce commodities for the taking. Yes they do ! and we are all doing it to them, just marching in and taking their wealth and not even leaving a receipt. Just a quick message of " we will be back - get some more rex ready or else !-
3. They just grow nicely all the time producing more and more. and handing it over to you when your thugs arrive.
4 Nobling them is a dream :) No opposition, clunk down a few wall levels to get some Ram practice in. Nobles just walk into villa square and pull out pen and paper and say " Now I gonna teach you how to read and write and wear clothes like civilized peoples do "
5 Yo get to chose how to grow them and when to grow them. The converse is that if you noble an enemy tribe active player you get usually lumbered with a villa fuly developed already . But with a fresh barb villa you feel liberated in clicking barrax level 7 or market level 5 and its a feeling of great achievement when you get mines up to past 20. It isnt straightforward tho, waiting for last 2 levels of smithy can be frustrating and seemingly endless.
6. Points to account. Take a , say 1k barb and grow it to 10k [ simple maths] . Well simply put you just increased your account by 9k. Thats quids in :)
7. Tactically you can build up clusters. All around your villas or to form new defensive frontlines cheaply and cheerfully. Who cares if they breed a few hundred spear only , but 15 barbs and a few hundred spear each ....now we moving in right direction.
8 It just looks good on the map. All villas show up as dots. The more dots the better as they say in Texas.
9 The artist barb munchers among us now have taken barb munching to a better level and try to make funny animal shapes out of dot to dot patterns in their vllas. Bunny rabbits and stuff. [Doing clouds is easy] They show up better when you look in your map political setting. But its bloody creative work.